The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
I'm surprised that the Citroen GT is added. I thought Polyphony would have rights to it since they helped design it.

I believe it appeared in Asphalt 8 for a short time as well. To me the car appears to be wholly owned by Citroen as far as licencing is concerned.

Ah. Also, I am VERY interested to see what modifications you can do with the Veyron :)

EDIT:
Wrapped up with the extra Loot Crate grinding and had a pretty good haul. Almost got Fame Magnet for the TC cars and Nitro Chemist for HC.

Last edited:
Probably not including Blazing Shots.

Anyway, finally getting my Jetsprint up some levels. It's one of those disciplines that I rarely touch. Summit is okay, except for the Alpha race since I don't have that car. Not worried though, I only care about Gold this week.

I'm surprised that the Citroen GT is added. I thought Polyphony would have rights to it since they helped design it.
The car is owned by Citroen (PSA) but Sony had exclusive rights to use it for a time which has recently expired. I would assume all Vision GT cars have the same or a similar exclusivity deal with Sony.

If you want more info it might be worth asking @Famine, he confirmed the above in another thread.

The car is owned by Citroen (PSA) but Sony had exclusive rights to use it for a time which has recently expired. I would assume all Vision GT cars have the same or a similar exclusivity deal with Sony.

If you want more info it might be worth asking @Famine, he confirmed the above in another thread.
I can't imagine what it would be like if the Vision GT's are available for other games like Horizon and The Crew :)

I would love to cruise down Route 66 in the VW Roadster :)

hmm I was more a performante guy most my best times were set in that but I ran them all down the Hollywood run plenty of times and the citroen beat them all first run after I sorted out my wheel issues 2.27.4 :)

Years of practice, my friend :)

I'm thinking of getting a Steam controller to see if I can get a better time on my race.

sweet run il have check what my best is I am pretty sure my best times would be in summit or pvp and I don't think it logs them times (page 9 paragraph 7 from the drivers book of excuses) …. ;)

My God, there is grinding in this game... I'm trying ways to make it more bearable... I've found that RX cars are one of the most fun in the game and this race is really worthy in credits if you have some Bucks upgrades. (I was doing the Jetsprint race but hell it gets annoying quick)

Got back into The Crew 2 recently, just got the RX-8 that dropped today for the newest summit as well as the Ghost Recon Raptor.

Can't help but wonder what the remaining six cars in this update are gonna be as well as the frequency the cars will drop...

The Summit was okay, but it was the Jeep event that killed me. I wanted to keep trying for a better score, but I didn't want to lose my sanity.

Good news, though, I have finally joined the 1000 Club :)
Pic_20191204_073339_3840x2160.jpeg

I've just recorded some customization and gameplay with the Mazda RX8 in case anyone is interested.

Glued to the road, handles very well. Just the sound could be better. Not their best efforts, perhaps. But its a fun car and not that expensive (in The Crew 2 prices... for new cars)

Also, fully tuned go beyond 800hp but I've found it more fun at around 400.

Level grinding isn't easy once you hit Icon 1000... I'm probably going to rely mostly on the Summits for leveling up (especially the Christmas one)

Special edition Carrera GT as the next summit reward, and what looks like to be a Lancer WRC05 in two weeks.

tc2_blazing_shot_month02_ok_359490.png

Can anyone confirm are Ferrari F12 TDF and Lamborghini Huracan Perfromante available to buy for credits?
Just logged in with my alt since the free weekend is going on and no, they're still locked as summit rewards.

Latest Posts

Back