The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Well.. I didn't won it. Couldn't play yesterday too much so it was pointless to try beat my records. To be honest i lost my interest in playing this anymore. Especially when I saw that some players are cheating.

Especially when I saw that some players are cheating.

This has been going on since launch.
With the followers exploit then a few other exploits and now getting into summit events.
Yes they have taken steps to prevent this but it then ends up hurting the majority of others because of what one person did then others found it and took advantage.

What interested me about the survey was when they were asking whether the Helicopter should have its own events. I don't know how that would work, but it is the only vehicle that doesn't have a discipline.

They were also asking about possibly adding back Factions and the Route Creator from the first game, that I'm down with every day :)

Unfortunate how car physics weren't even mentioned in any question, as the over-simplified core mechanic they remain what spoils all the fun imho.

Curious how a third of questioned players have bought Crew Credits for vanity items. Based on the nature of the survey I assume dedicated players are strongly represented. While those are most likely to spend on mtx, you would think they play more than enough to be rewarded these items. I wonder how great the number of players turned away by the greedy rewards system is?

I did pretty good with Airport Terminal and Steel Forge Plant. Everything else was torturous, and I haven't tried the Lamborghini one yet...
Well m8 I did do the lambo race and turned TC/abs back on for that event and did ok but forgot to turn it back off when I finished and when I went back to normal drifting I wooped all my old scores and was getting in the 600k range so doh! little tip use all the driving aids

Well m8 I did do the lambo race and turned TC/abs back on for that event and did ok but forgot to turn it back off when I finished and when I went back to normal drifting I wooped all my old scores and was getting in the 600k range so doh! little tip use all the driving aids
Is it a race or a drift event on the circuit?

Edit:
It was a race... It wasn't really as bad as I thought, though.

Last edited:
Well, well. Teasing the update with a car I actually give a rat's ass about for once is nice. :P

Really digging into the history books there with a DLC car from (gasp!) 2003. Let us hope the engine note is recorded and not copy-pasted from another V10...if so, that alone could get me back into the game for a bit.

Five bucks says the Carrera GT is a time-limited pride-and-accomplishment-mobile doing no good to the game's QoL.

Then again.. I can't really fault IT, considering the vast majority of people taking that survey seemed to like cars being gated off to the tippedy-top-performers* in a once-in-a-very-long-while-event.

*also let's not ever change how many people can win said cars so the 3000 players that won it the first time around can theoretically lock it out again and a grand total of 0 people get a new vehicle**, tough 🤬 luck sunshine #EaDidNothingWrong #HardcoreGamerMasterRace.

**No, I haven't reinstalled it to check if things like the Huracan Performante have become purchasable since last, and frankly, if they aren't made so with this update, I'm giving up every single sliver of hope and optimism I ever had for this entire game. Not that there's all that much of it left for me to give up, but hey.

I literally said I would be done with The Crew 2 after the Summits started repeating... I guess not then.

Definitely not complaining though; getting the Gold edition at launch was a hefty investment so I'm glad this game is receiving continuous support.

Demon coming tomorrow

tc2_halloween_infographic_960_358270.jpg

I tell you what, Pro Settings are a lifesaver in these Summits :)

Not only do you need the right parts, you also need the right tunes :)

Holy crap, another 2003 car (RX-8)! :crazy:

Yeah, I'm pretty much the opposite of those who complain about GT Sport not adding enough newer contemporary cars.

I'm surprised that the Citroen GT is added. I thought Polyphony would have rights to it since they helped design it.

Back