The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
You still got 2 months to get the challenges done. The Dailies get released... daily, and usually they sneak in one challenge that's worth 20 stars that you have until the end of the 2 months to do.

I think the only 20 star challenge right now is completing a Chase event with less than 5 seconds left. Not super difficult, but it took me a while to get it.

Got that one on third try but from what I see the level 1 car isn't unlocked. Does that mean I have to buy Premium just for it? If so I can easily buy it... not a problem.

Did you claim the rewards? They don't automatically go into your garage.

You can claim them??? Well then... uh... I click on them and all it does is show me the car but no claim button, musta been because the screen was too big on my TV to fit correctly... uh... okay. I removed it from PC and I'm installing it on my PS5. Gonna make sure to check it out! Thanks!!

Edit: Gonna check really, really soon, the game screen didn't fit in the TV's display range despite being at "Just".

Last edited:
Huh, there should be a Claim button when you unlock something in the Motorpass page. I just got to Level 50 (cause I don't like waiting so I bought a few tier boosts) which gives you the Modern Police Lights and uniform. I clicked on the lights and there was an option to claim both.

I've been playing through it too, and the problem with the pass is that if you don't pay up 80,000 crew credits, those items will stay locked. Even if you reach that level, you won't be able to claim it if you haven't paid up, and it took me way too long to realize that. The only ones you can claim are the ones labeled as "Free" which does include the Bugatti at level 49, but otherwise doesn't really give us anything interesting. It makes the whole motorpass system useless for those of us who don't want to shell out too much money for cosmetics. But it's not a huge deal since it still gives me some daily and weekly activities to do for free.

I've never played a game with a season pass, so I'm not sure if there's a paywall like this in other games, but it just seems weird considering the base players can only earn six or seven rewards throughout the whole season. Once again, I don't care too much as long as I can get the cars in their stock form, but it's just confusing and pretty unfriendly to the people who are still playing this game two years into its life.

Holy moly, this Summit was clutch. 10 minutes remaining and I was dangerously close to dropping out of Plat. Thankfully, a quick improvement on the Speedtrap and managed to finish at 2750!

I was not able to get the GT police car. I am wondering if someone could make the livery on the standard Ford GT and share it?

I've seen people do replica Interceptor liveries for the standard cars, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's been done for the GT already.

Are liveries shared across platforms? If so, I may be able to give it a go on the Xbox version

I'm on Xbox too, so that shouldn't be a problem.

If you do it, I would like to request that you get it looking as close as possible to the real car. I want to feel like I am driving the police version since I missed out on it.

Last edited:
I'm on Xbox too, so that shouldn't be a problem.

If you do it, I would like to request that you get it looking as close as possible to the real car. I want to feel like I am driving the police version since I missed out on it.
I'll try to find as many reference pictures as possible! I'm usually painstakingly detailed with all my paints, so it usually takes me a while, but I'm about to finish up my exams tomorrow morning, and it doesn't seem like a very complicated livery, so hopefully I can have it done by the end of the weekend. Assuming I can get good pictures to work with of course. I'll post here when I upload it :cheers:. My gamertag is hooksie54

Last edited:
I'll try to find as many reference pictures as possible! I'm usually painstakingly detailed with all my paints, so it usually takes me a while, but I'm about to finish up my exams tomorrow morning, and it doesn't seem like a very complicated livery, so hopefully I can have it done by the end of the weekend. Assuming I can get good pictures to work with of course. I'll post here when I upload it :cheers:. My gamertag is hooksie54
I can post my car here if that helps.

I can post my car here if that helps.
Thanks for offering, but I actually think I have a way to get some good images. Can I see the car up close at the street HQ? Then I could just take my own pictures at the exact angles I need. I guess I'll find out tomorrow after my exam and after finally cleaning up my apartment :lol:

Last edited:
@grooks10, thank you for being willing to create this livery for me. Unfortunately, the search function in The Crew 2 is basically nonexistent. You can only search with tags. You can't search by Gamertag or title/description content like in Forza; just tags. When you finish the livery and post it here, just remember to put the tags in the post. Also, don't feel rushed to complete this livery. I know you have finals and other real-life stuff. If you could get it done in a week, that would be good. Thank you.

EDIT: I just checked. You can take pictures inside the HQ. You can also test drive the car and take pictures during that time. The game gives you about 45 seconds to test drive a car.

Last edited:
@grooks10, thank you for being willing to create this livery for me. Unfortunately, the search function in The Crew 2 is basically nonexistent. You can only search with tags. You can't search by Gamertag or title/description content like in Forza; just tags. When you finish the livery and post it here, just remember to put the tags in the post. Also, don't feel rushed to complete this livery. I know you have finals and other real-life stuff. If you could get it done in a week, that would be good. Thank you.

EDIT: I just checked. You can take pictures inside the HQ. You can also test drive the car and take pictures during that time. The game gives you about 45 seconds to test drive a car.
Perfect! I'll be able to get everything I need then! And it's no worry about the tags; when I upload the car, mine should be towards the front of the "Most Recent" list, so you'll be able to find it, and you'll know it's mine with my gamertag :D

And believe me, I'm gonna need a weekend to relax after this week, and painting this car will be pretty cathartic for me! I always love doing cars that people request too, so I'm happy to do it! I'll just take the time I need to make sure it's as perfect as possible!

Perfect! I'll be able to get everything I need then! And it's no worry about the tags; when I upload the car, mine should be towards the front of the "Most Recent" list, so you'll be able to find it, and you'll know it's mine with my gamertag :D

And believe me, I'm gonna need a weekend to relax after this week, and painting this car will be pretty cathartic for me! I always love doing cars that people request too, so I'm happy to do it! I'll just take the time I need to make sure it's as perfect as possible!

Thanks. I look forward to seeing it.

Hey JaCor! I'm finishing up the car soon, so I will post right when I upload. But before I finish up, I want to mention that the hood will look a little off simply because of how the game projects stickers onto the surface of the car, but it still looks good as it is. Otherwise the car is pretty much identical. That being said, is there anything you would want me to do to personalize it for you? I could even change the official car's ID number (0921) to something different for you (0653 maybe?).

On top of all that, paint your GT matte black before you apply the livery. That will make the car look exactly like the real deal. But the cool thing about this livery is that you can paint your car any color and see the paint behind the livery! I personally love how this design looks on dark blue. Hopefully you'll like it when you download it! :cheers:

Last edited:
Hey JaCor! I'm finishing up the car soon, so I will post right when I upload. But before I finish up, I want to mention that the hood will look a little off simply because of how the game projects stickers onto the surface of the car, but it still looks good as it is. Otherwise the car is pretty much identical. That being said, is there anything you would want me to do to personalize it for you? I could even change the official car's ID number (0921) to something different for you (0653 maybe?).

On top of all that, paint your GT matte black before you apply the livery. That will make the car look exactly like the real deal. But the cool thing about this livery is that you can paint your car any color and see the paint behind the livery! I personally love how this design looks on dark blue. Hopefully you'll like it when you download it! :cheers:

Unit #921 is fine. Thank you for the update.

Alright, it's uploaded and ready to go!

tc2_fc1661d2-cd64-4457-b95a-63ffbfbcd264.jpeg
tc2_ded172e8-ebb4-42f0-8b71-ca8b059d8caa.jpeg

Also! Please let me know if you find any issues with it! I may not have spotted everything, so I will fix any mistakes and re-upload!

Last edited:
@grooks10, thank you for your Ford GT Interception Unit livery. It looks almost exactly like the real one. Do you think you could make a similar livery for the DeLorean? I think the idea of a DeLorean police car sounds awesome, and I would love to have one in the game. As for the unit number you can just pick any random 3-digit number you like.

Last edited:
@grooks10, thank you for your Ford GT Interception Unit livery. It looks almost exactly like the real one. Do you think you could make a similar livery for the DeLorean? I think the idea of a DeLorean police car sounds awesome, and I would love to have one in the game. As for the unit number you can just pick any random 3-digit number you like.
Oooooh I like that idea! Yeah, thankfully I have the difficult parts of the livery saved, so I could definitely do a DeLorean! I will get on that later today! I'll probably model it off of the Challenger design since they have a more similar body style

Oooooh I like that idea! Yeah, thankfully I have the difficult parts of the livery saved, so I could definitely do a DeLorean! I will get on that later today! I'll probably model it off of the Challenger design since they have a more similar body style

I look forward to seeing this. Once I get the retro light bar, I'll have a proper DeLorean police car.

Back