The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
I just finished up the DeLorean and uploaded it! Let me know if I should make any changes or touch-ups! :D

I just checked the livery. It looks good. I might be asking you to make more of these Interceptor Unit liveries, and I would ask that you refrain from using the #0653 unit number again. I know why you used it for this one, and I don't mind it, but I think it should be a one-time use. It doesn't make sense for two police cars to have the same unit number, am I right? Thank you for making this livery. Now I just need to get that retro lightbar.

@grooks10, I have a request for another police car livery for you. Taking inspiration from the Lamborghini Huracán police car, could you make a Vault Interceptor Unit livery for the Street Race Huracán (the regular one), using the stock body kit and unit number #0113? For the layout of the livery, I think the Veneno would be the most similar.

Last edited:
@grooks10, I have a request for another police car livery for you. Taking inspiration from the Lamborghini Huracán police car, could you make a Vault Interceptor Unit livery for the Street Race Huracán (the regular one), using the stock body kit and unit number #0113? For the layout of the livery, I think the Veneno would be the most similar.
For the sake of doing something unique, would you want it to be the standard Interceptor Unit design, or something like the Polizia design?
p01zt6tq.jpg

Also I'm working on a couple other cars atm, so it may be a longer wait for this one

For the sake of doing something unique, would you want it to be the standard Interceptor Unit design, or something like the Polizia design?
View attachment 979492

Also I'm working on a couple other cars atm, so it may be a longer wait for this one

I was hoping for the Vault Interceptor Unit design like the other ones you've done. I don't mind waiting a bit for it.

I went ahead and reinstalled the first game to see how it feels. And wow, does it feel different...

The cars are super drifty, the critical hits are ridiculous and the world is more "alive" than the current one.

I think I can make it last. Still have a handful of cars and specs to get and there's the enduring pain of getting Plat parts...

I went ahead and reinstalled the first game to see how it feels. And wow, does it feel different...

The cars are super drifty, the critical hits are ridiculous and the world is more "alive" than the current one.

I think I can make it last. Still have a handful of cars and specs to get and there's the enduring pain of getting Plat parts...
Yeh the wheel in the 1st game has some weight to it but the low res gives me eye strain a lot quicker than most games.

The new Charger has the visual damage of a demolition derby car while still maintaining full speed. It creates quite crazy results in extreme situations.

Getting used to the game almost got the La Ferrari unlocked for free, still hate the way you have to restart a race.

I wonder if the Masked Leader will be under HC with the DD damage like the Charger Masked Edition.

I reckon both scenarios are almost certain, the Masked Leader is used in Hypercar chase events and it is already technically possible for it to lose body panels, I can't imagine why damage on the Masked Leader would be restricted for player use if the Masked Charger isn't.

I bought the Platinum pack again. With online school starting, I don't think I'll be able to get through it all if I got the Free pack.

I'm going to refrain from getting the Tier packs unless I feel that I won't make it to 50 by the end of March.

p78
They added the mitsubishi btw
All new cars has been added.

Also for this season, unlike the previous one, the barrier for entry is far lower. You can buy 2 off road Interceptors plus unlocking new race modes (total 5 tracks) for 250k (compared to around 1.5 million for previous). Meanwhile the motorpass is only needed for additional cosmetics and collections, not actually essential for unlocking new modes (or else paying for that aforementioned 1.5 mil, which is absolutely painful to grind).

I can actually appreciate that.

Last edited:
All new cars has been added.

Also for this season, unlike the previous one, the barrier for entry is far lower. You can buy 2 off road Interceptors plus unlocking new race modes (total 5 tracks) for 250k (compared to around 1.5 million for previous). Meanwhile the motorpass is only needed for additional cosmetics and collections, not actually essential for unlocking new modes (or else paying for that aforementioned 1.5 mil, which is absolutely painful to grind).

I can actually appreciate that.
The reason why the previous bundle was worth so much was that it had the Veneno, which is a bit over a million.

The reason why the previous bundle was worth so much was that it had the Veneno, which is a bit over a million.
And the only way to unlock two of the Interceptor game modes, without any of cheaper alternatives. On the Street Race side, the Charger is quite expensive too, while others are locked behind the Motorpass paywall and time limited progression.

Motorpass isn't exactly cheap by any means. In worst case scenario where your CC is zero, a base Motorpass is priced at 8 dollars with no possible alternatives to earn CC.

Last edited:
And the only way to unlock two of the Interceptor game modes, without any of cheaper alternatives. On the Street Race side, the Charger is quite expensive too, while others are locked behind the Motorpass paywall and time limited progression.

Motorpass isn't exactly cheap by any means. In worst case scenario where your CC is zero, a base Motorpass is priced at 8 dollars with no possible alternatives to earn CC.

And to add on to that, You only get half of your CC back through the Motorpass tiers so you’re still operating at a 50% net loss.

Apex Legends’s Battlepass gave the opportunity to players who played enough to get back the coins needed for the next pass plus a tiny bit extra.

All that, plus my stance on not buying in game currency with real money is why I decided to hang up my gloves for The Crew 2 earlier today.

When they announced the Motorpass and took away daily CC challenges I knew my time left with the game was limited and decided to walk away from it while I still liked the game minus the Motorpass.

Nearly level 2000, Platinum trophy and enough cars, parts and cash to be content with. :cool:

Back