The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
I hope there is something in store for Pro Racing in Season 2, it's the only discipline yet to receive a new game mode since launch.

It has arrived.

The_Crew_2_Screenshot_2021.02.03_-_15.13.57.05.png

The very rare 993 GT1 Strassenversion which is a rarity in racing games in terms of the road version. PGR2 was the last and only game that featured the road 993 GT1 before TC2.

Edit: The Land Rover and Jeep has also arrived.
The_Crew_2_Screenshot_2021.02.03_-_15.49.48.08.png

The_Crew_2_Screenshot_2021.02.03_-_15.52.11.29.png

Last edited:
Does anyone else find that they get respawned far away from where they were when they use the "back on track" feature? Sometimes, I get reset a couple of miles back on the path that I was traveling, and then I have to travel that distance again. It's very annoying, especially when you remember that there are other times you get reset just a few dozen feet from where you were.

Might as well play the Crew 2 again!!!

I want that 993 911 GT1!!!!

One of my favourite Porsches of all time!!!

I'm at level 42 already in this motorpass. Progressing quite rapid. Bought all the cars but didn't test

Too bad the Land Rover isn't in SR or RX. I could've put a snorkel on it :)

Yep, massive shame the Land Rover isn't visually customisable beyond wheels and calipers :ouch:

However, I am fond of the factory tweaks made to the 70th Anniversary model over the standard Defender!

Just got the Masked Leader. I think it was worth the grind. Now I can get the rooflights and suit tomorrow.

So i just noticed your Strassenversion is for sale for a million. I think i only paid 800K?
Is that because i have a season pass?

I should probably get the Masked leader in the weekend. REaching level 50 is pretty easy, if you do all your dailies.

Last edited:
p78
So i just noticed your Strassenversion is for sale for a million. I think i only paid 800K?
Is that because i have a season pass?

I should probably get the Masked leader in the weekend. REaching level 50 is pretty easy, if you do all your dailies.

Yes, the Season Pass gives you a 20% discount on all vehicles.

Last edited:
This is a bit late, but as of November 2020, the Subaru BRZ has been removed from the first game due to licensing problems. If you owned it before then, you can still use it. I tried looking for it on my PS4 version but I never bought it :(. At least I still have it on PC.

That's so awful! That was one of the few cars I was really hoping would come to the game, but it seems like the Ivory Tower team has run into so many licensing issues. Just look at Chicago, the city is awful compared to the city in the first game. In fact, I only noticed it recently, but one of the last few real-world buildings in the city just randomly disappeared, and now it's an empty hole on the map. I just hope they can treat the map in their next game with a little more detail and care in the city-centers rather than making every city feel pretty much the same

That's so awful! That was one of the few cars I was really hoping would come to the game, but it seems like the Ivory Tower team has run into so many licensing issues. Just look at Chicago, the city is awful compared to the city in the first game. In fact, I only noticed it recently, but one of the last few real-world buildings in the city just randomly disappeared, and now it's an empty hole on the map. I just hope they can treat the map in their next game with a little more detail and care in the city-centers rather than making every city feel pretty much the same

I just want to see the Willis Tower and the windows at the top of the St. Louis Arch.

Off topic, but I've seen both of those, looking *out* ;)

I've also been to both places. I did the SkyDeck at the Willis Tower with no problem. It was just like walking from, say, carpet to hardwood. The fact that I was standing on a piece of glass 1,000 above the ground was not a problem for me. I also thought the observation room at the top of the arch was cool with the curved floor.

I used to live in Chicago for a few years while I was in college, and I never actually went up Willis! I did get up to the observation deck at Hancock which was really cool though. I've been to St. Louis only a couple times, and never really got to explore, but I definitely want to get back someday. TC2 doesn't do these places justice ;)

Just for fun, I decided to do my first Summit in TC1. Compared to TC2's Summits, these things require almost no effort :)

I've got a feeling that this'll definitely be one of the most challenging Summits yet. Time to bring my A game. :mischievous:

I just finished the 9 events a few hours ago. I'm on Xbox, and I was at about 170th when I left. My worst event is the Acrobatics event. I can only manage to get about 4,400 points in the event, which gets me about 61,000 Summit points. Other than that, I have at least 90,000 points on the other events. I need to better my score on the Hypercar race. The Bugatti does not corner as well as I would like it to, and I find it is hard to not hit another wall once I hit the wall just before it.

Wow... I may have overprepared. Sub-200th currently. :eek:
That Murcielago one is annoying with Nitro Chemist. Wheelspin for days if you aren't careful.

Back