The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
The next Season for Motor Flix!
MEDIA=youtube]LVCOF-EUfmY[/MEDIA]
I know I might sound like a wacko or a nutcase but I'm really, really starting to love the crew 2 since I started playing it 1 month ago. I like having to work for the stuff I get so... um... erm... I might enjoy it even more than Forza Horizon 5 because of the amazing map size, we'll see!

Quick Edit: Reason I'm saying this is because FH5 gave me 200 prize cars already or so and I'm only level *1 43 (AKA 243)

Last edited:
Okay, so after over 850+ hours on here, I'm suddenly getting horrific microstutters in game. What gives? I'm on PC, by the way. Never had this issue before.

I'm getting close to 1000 hours and I do get little hiccups now and then, but that's probably my old computer (6 year old HP OMEN)

We had 8 people that knew each other in session last week, and the game lagged as i and others ingame have never seen before.
we all have ps4 and 5 consoles.

I thought I'd give the NVIDIA GeForce Now game share a try on my Series S. Works great if not better than my PC. However, because I have the free membership, I can only play in 1 hour sessions. Not that bad, considering that you can just close out of the game and the limit resets :P

I'll probably play on my Xbox for non-Summit/PVP stuff like cruising and such since I'm really used to keyboard for the competitive things.

Well, I fixed my microstuttering issue. Something within Windows was bugged, because a fresh reinstall of Windows fixed it, as well as my other games that were stuttering.

I'm so glad this game still gives us new updates. I still haven't got the Fireblade, great great bike!

Last edited:
30gb ps5 patch but can't see if the 60fps is unlocked yet or are they still in testing ? just got my ps5 so might fire it up
Nope, will be available this summer.

This season introduce new activity - stories. You getting photo of location and travel to it with your ground vehicle. Right now available two stories - 3 step and 12 step with Porsche 550 as a prize.

So I just reinstalled this after about two years away, and the exploration stories are easily my favorite out of all the new stuff they've added since then. I spent most of my time previously just driving around and sightseeing when grinding for incremental part upgrades got boring, so having something that actually makes an entire game mode out of it is pretty rad (though it's difficult to not have the locations spoiled by seeing map markers of other people doing the same story).

Can't wait to see what we can do with the GTO. I've already seen the Senna customization from BlackPanthaa.

How do Local Decals work, exactly? Is it just like Forza, or can you also use custom images saved on your PC or Console? I feel like Need for Speed: Heat also has a very similar Folder/Category with initially no Decals to start with.

How low did they drop the res to get in running @ 60 i found it unplayable ?
Dynamic FullHD, which is a bit sad because my old PC with a Ryzen 1700 and an RX 580 could run the game at 1080p and 60fps with higher graphics settings than the console versions.

I think the PC version is the only one that has really improved, although some of the improvements such as Fuzz and SSS already had them on PC since the game was released, apart from the 60fps obviously.

The_Crew_22022-7-7-22-54-4.png

Back