The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,458 comments
Wait, he said 40x40km, that's actually 1600km^2. The real Oahu is about 65x65km
TC2 is about 6000km^2
Ok I misunderstood. 40x40 would be plenty big enough, IMO. Anything substantially larger than that you are probably getting something largely procedurally generated and boring.

Could be interesting, I really like the old TDU games so maybe this will feel like a flashback given that the location is the same.

I never got to play the Crew and it's sequel because my internet connection to the games never seemed to work and dropped constantly booting me from the game, but only for these games, oddly enough.

Last edited:
Orlando (Motorfest codename) was an expansion for The Crew 2 in the first place, but they decided to make a full game out of it, same thing happened with AC Mirage, which was a DLC for Valhalla initially.

Ubisoft is currently in a difficult economic situation in which it has many games in development but not to be released in the short term (if not in 2024-2025 at least) except for the Avatar game and some F2P such as Xdefiant, due to this they decided to cancel the expansions that he had planned for The Crew 2 and AC Valhalla to later turn them into complete games even if they are on a smaller scale than the previous installments.

So your saying fasure 100 percent sure this is the crew2 dlc?
Man that would be dope to fly there and be able to take the cars you already have there.

So your saying fasure 100 percent sure this is the crew2 dlc?
Man that would be dope to fly there and be able to take the cars you already have there.
No, it was a DLC that they've turned into a separate game because it's big enough for it.

Regarding the last thing you say, one of the first leaks said that we could move our garage from The Crew 2 to Motorfest but I wouldn't be surprised if they discard this on the final game.

I never got to play the Crew and it's sequel because my internet connection to the games never seemed to work and dropped constantly booting me from the game, but only for these games, oddly enough.
You know what, now that I think about it, it's the same experience with me too. I stopped playing Division 2 months ago because they kept booting me out and the connection was horrible. Shame this one is going to be the same more or less for us since it needs internet connection.

Regarding the last thing you say, one of the first leaks said that we could move our garage from The Crew 2 to Motorfest but I wouldn't be surprised if they discard this on the final game.
There is theory that you could duplicate your summit and motorpass rewards into MF.

There is theory that you could duplicate your summit and motorpass rewards into MF.
I hope both things end up being true, it would be great news for those of us who have supported TC2 and (as we say in Spain) "a good punch on the table" for the competition with Forza.

one of the first leaks said that we could move our garage from The Crew 2 to Motorfest but I wouldn't be surprised if they discard this on the final game
If we can't transfer cars and parts, I probably won't bother with the game, as it has taken so much grinding to make the parts sets that I wouldn't look forward to doing it again.

No, just being sued for damages by a $5bn multinational games publisher. No big deal.
They won't bother with free testers. At max they will ban account of leaker. Considering how much time average TTS tester put in his account it will enough.

Street class split into two tiers - up to 660 and up to 770. RR - up to 580.

Last edited:
Well that sucks. I enjoyed The Crew 2 and the weird condensed US map. Limiting it to just a Hawaiian Island is such BS. I wish they would have kept the old map and included Canada and Mexico.

Yeah that would sound more correct. 40x40km^2 would be half the size of FH5 which wouldn't be very big at all.

1:1 of just Honolulu?

I was expecting the whole island...

If the map is going to be just that then I wont be buying it, chilling through all of Oahu roads like i used to do in TDU1 was the main reason I was interested in this game.

1:1 of just Honolulu?

I was expecting the whole island...

If the map is going to be just that then I wont be buying it, chilling through all of Oahu roads like i used to do in TDU1 was the main reason I was interested in this game.
Its almost 1:1 Oahu, ~3/4.

Its almost 1:1 Oahu, ~3/4.
Damn, so it's still smaller than TDU map.

But ok, this will scratch my Hawaii itch that I had for more than 10 years since I last played TDU.

I just hope that the driving physics aren't garbage.

Damn, so it's still smaller than TDU map.

But ok, this will scratch my Hawaii itch that I had for more than 10 years since I last played TDU.

I just hope that the driving physics aren't garbage.
Honolulu is the capital.

Oahu the whole island.

Hawaii is the state, 4 islands.

TDU and The Crew Motorfest recreate 1:1 not accurate obviously the Oahu map 62x42km

Street class split into two tiers - up to 660 and up to 770. RR - up to 580.
Stock SR Mustang GT - 430/770(was 112/280). Racing(former TC)890, Hypercar - 930, Rally - 700, Plane(merged AB and AR) - 600, powerboat - 600, Alpha GP - 990, Motocross - 570(580 or 670 or 680, too blurry).

Last edited:
Feature list by leakers(take with grain of salt):
  • Vintage vehicles limited in available assists.
  • Refined parts management - everything in one menu. Rarity and affixes same as in TC2.
  • Playlists as early and midgame progression:
  • Playlist consists of skill challenges, races with locked settings, photo challenges. From my
  • After completing you gain vehicle/vanity/CC/dress and unlock all races and challenges that were available in playlist
  • Unlocked races could be restarted with custom car class, assistance settings, weather/time of day, off/on nitro
  • More assists = less xp and $
  • Poses for avatars
  • Less slipstream power, more NOS power
  • Pit stops and tire wear for Alpha GP
  • Ai mimics players behavior - shortcutting, wall riding and using NOS
  • Bunch of new visual features(mirrors), some people even suggest new engine(Snowdrop)

AFAIK, boats and planes unavailable for purchase for now.

While I am not thinking that its Crew 3, its clearly big enough and different to be a separate game. At least, its comparable to Horizon 5 or Unbound.

• Playlists as early and midgame progression:
  • Playlist consists of skill challenges, races with locked settings, photo challenges. From my
  • After completing you gain vehicle/vanity/CC/dress and unlock all races and challenges that were available in playlist
  • Unlocked races could be restarted with custom car class, assistance settings, weather/time of day, off/on nitro
Noooooooo. That sounds an awful lot like they're copying the FH chore lists, which are just awful, the whole reason why I'm playing TC2 and not FH5 is to not be given chores to do!!!!!

First Summits - Summit classic, Grand Race, Demolition ****, Custom show
Playlists - 911 legacy, Made in Japan, Muscle Power, Offroading Addict, Vintage Garage.

Playlists - 911 legacy, Made in Japan, Muscle Power, Offroading Addict, Vintage Garage
Do these give you cars that you can't get any other way? That's my objection to the FH playlists, that you have to do completely pointless things if you want to get the exclusive cars. The only similar thing I've come across in TC2 so far is the Hummer HX Concept, which I doubt I'll ever have, as the number of pointless tasks you have to do to unlock it is ridiculous. I can live without having that vehicle, but if all sorts of meta vehicles were locked behind playlists it would be annoying.

Cut content:
Aeroboat, Vulcan from Summit, Audi S1 RX, EB100 Anod, Chiron Super Sport 300+,Tempesta, 1 or 2 Dodge's, Forsberg Racing, Wrangler Pioneer, P1 GL, 765LT, MV Augusta, Peugeot. Pontiac T/A 77 and Pontiac T/A 77 Gold, RUF, Saleen S1 Icebreaker, Spitfire, XtremeAir. Not sure about Porsche, Ford, Mercedes, Proto(looks like all jetsprint). All future content for TC2. Also, something could be not available in collection - like Supra A90.

Added
+NSX, Jeep Rubicon

Max lvl for drift 740

Last edited:
Cut content:
Aeroboat, Vulcan from Summit, Audi S1 RX, EB100 Anod, Chiron Super Sport 300+,Tempesta, 1 or 2 Dodge's, Forsberg Racing, Wrangler Pioneer, P1 GL, 765LT, MV Augusta, Peugeot. Pontiac T/A 77 and Pontiac T/A 77 Gold, RUF, Saleen S1 Icebreaker, Spitfire, XtremeAir. Not sure about Porsche, Ford, Mercedes, Proto(looks like all jetsprint). All future content for TC2. Also, something could be not available in collection - like Supra A90.

Added
+NSX, Jeep Rubicon

Max lvl for drift 740
Given that the leaked cars from episode 8 of TC2 aren't there either, I wouldn't be surprised if the TCM build doesn't have the vehicles from a few previous Motorpass seasons (as from 6 onwards it seems to be from the list you've posted)

After all this TCM build is a WIP project on alpha-beta stage.

Apparently plenty of brands and models are missing for this game, sadly MV Agusta is one of them for example.

A lot of bugatti's, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg but some counted bikes and normal non sport or supersport cars.

Last edited:
Back