The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,463 comments
This summit is pretty weak for me. Not really a fan of it. I am interested in re-doing the main stage legacies though, perfect way to gain more XP. I am refusing to do grand races again.

Surprisingly, after comparing Scene 7: The Love Story with the usual farming methods (Hummer Express and Kiss me Kombi), here's what I found:

Even after the nerf, it still is decent for only bucks farming under some circumstances. Under hypercar, racing and Alpha GP, Kiss me Kombi's still the fastest way to farm bucks.

Parts farming, they just cut it in half.

Alpha GP (35% bucks affix):
Scene 7 (45-47 secs on average) - 229.8/sec in average

Kiss me Kombi (93 seconds in average) - 255.83/sec in average

I was a little bit salty yesterday because of the nerf. I admit. But it's not that terrible like @Kelpy D said already.
Fortunately I did found another hidden gem in the Scene 4 event. It's a little bit tricky to complete since you will get respawn if you stay too long off the designated path. But once you get used to it's quite simple.
I'm not cheating.. although it sure looks like a cheat.🤣
cdf5d3a8-ab57-4031-93f4-4595c4ed852f_Thumbnail.PNG

Magnet set rewards:
4e4f714b-3eca-407f-a2c6-443caad9a177_Thumbnail.PNG
Where's the shortcut?

Last edited:
I was a little bit salty yesterday because of the nerf. I admit. But it's not that terrible like @Kelpy D said already.
Fortunately I did found another hidden gem in the Scene 4 event. It's a little bit tricky to complete since you will get respawn if you stay too long off the designated path. But once you get used to it's quite simple.
I'm not cheating.. although it sure looks like a cheat.🤣
cdf5d3a8-ab57-4031-93f4-4595c4ed852f_Thumbnail.PNG

Magnet set rewards:
4e4f714b-3eca-407f-a2c6-443caad9a177_Thumbnail.PNG

Last edited:
Anyone used the dynamic range option in the wheel settings ? i don't remember seeing it before the patches i mostly run cars locked at 360 and bikes 180 from the quick test i did it didn't feel far off for bikes but cars needed more input maybe 520ish.

I have noticed this too. Also, for me, nitro does not work in powerboat races which is a weird glitch, works in all other events!
Only way to fettle the power boat is to pull back constantly ( it feels unnatural rolling the stick around the bottom to steer ) on the stick to keep the nose up / reduce drag.

I enjoyed the new playlist and legacy stuff , hoping for increased amounts now that crew 2 is on life support. Been spending most of the time taking snaps and modding cars at the moment. Reading the comments about the livery editor I hope the issues are addressed (the community's talent is really appreciated), I really enjoy swapping liveries regularly as it keeps things fresh for snapping.
mYzWcDe.jpeg

r2wDAZZ.jpeg

sS6YKml.jpeg

jy3tzQu.jpeg

0SzQGrv.jpeg

aiUUHzX.jpeg

Last edited:
I have noticed this too. Also, for me, nitro does not work in powerboat races which is a weird glitch, works in all other events!

The nitro in boat races works. Get air with a big wave and hit nitro, you’ll fly like a rocket. I jumped from like 8th to 1st in the air in a race against the highest difficulty while grinding.

You have to stay out of wake and trim the whole boat race. Take sweeping turns to maintain top speed.

Anyone here on a DD + with an Extreme Wheel attached?
I simply can't get the Wheel to work.
With my McLaren GT3 Wheel it's perfectly fine though.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
This game feels awesome and is so much fun.

The nitro in boat races works. Get air with a big wave and hit nitro, you’ll fly like a rocket. I jumped from like 8th to 1st in the air in a race against the highest difficulty while grinding.

You have to stay out of wake and trim the whole boat race. Take sweeping turns to maintain top speed.
Nope, Nitro just does not work for me in PB races, does work in all other race modes :grumpy:

The Summit this time is a little bit weird. I was never that close to top scores. Did they tried to troll us? Because in the Crew 2 they are surely trolling players. Like big time!! 🤣🤣🤣
Hats down for Ivory for celebrating Fools day the proper way! 👍

Definitely not getting the Plat, hardly have any good parts for the planes/boats. Might do some grinding this weekend after I finish the new GT and Horizon stuff.

TC2 summit is funny, this Motorfest one is just painful. The planes are awful in this game. I even have nitro chemist for the plane.

They don’t just do plane races against AI like the rest of the game, so can only come up with fighting against hurricane force winds in boring 5 minute long checkpoint races.

Why was the Summit weird this time? I kind of like the plane activities but no the powerboats.
It's weird because using planes, boats and bulls eyes feats. I kind off suspect those are the least favorite among players in general. And you put a Motorfest exclusive car basically forcing many to grind those hated discipline. And they lowered the max score meaning harder getting top spots.
Forget I'm just overthinking it. I'm actually fine with both planes and boats. Summits really need more variety.

TC2 summit is funny, this Motorfest one is just painful. The planes are awful in this game. I even have nitro chemist for the plane.

They don’t just do plane races against AI like the rest of the game, so can only come up with fighting against hurricane force winds in boring 5 minute long checkpoint races.
Oh, I need to download that again and continue playing the summits there.

Hello there,
Does anyone use the Fanatec Shifter in Motorfest and can confirm that it is compatible.
This Game is just awesome and literally begs to be used with a shifter.
I just accidentally stumbled over the Game.
It's phenomenal.

The Graphics the Engine Sounds and most of all the Driving Experience are just incredible.
Absolutely insane what Ubisoft / Ivory Tower have delivered.

This Game is so so underrated, it's beyond me.

Of course if you watch the YouTube Videos it just looks like a chaotic Arcade Racer... But it's actually the complete opposite IF you decide to treat it like a Real Sim and get the Settings accordingly.

The underlying Driving Physics are nothing but the most enjoyable and natural what it feels like to drive a real car.

I'm so glad I found this gem and hope to get some valuable info on my initial Shifter Question.

Thanks in advance 😀

Latest Posts

Back