The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,463 comments
I'm not worried about trophies, either, but that's because I never cared about Demolition PvP in this game myself, so I just don't bother.
It's just a battle royale with power ups and monster trucks, maybe sounds fun but that's depend if you like it or not. The grand race is the top online thing from Motorfest for me, its super fun.

The Crew 2 has just updated with, from what i can work out, is its final update. This new feature is very welcome and i hope they intend to add it to Motorfest:-

• Vehicles with an active set bonus will now be marked with a new icon in your collection

Last edited:
The Crew 2 has just updated with, from what i can work out, is its final update. This new feature is very welcome and i hope they intend to add it to Motorfest:-

• Vehicles with an active set bonus will now be marked with a new icon in your collection

Yeah motorfest is the priority now and should get QoL updates TC2 got.

Are you still grinding for cars in TC2? I think I am going to delete TC2 and just focus on grinding Motorist if anything.

TC2 will still auto cycle through old summits and have all the motorpass cars up to buy. It’ll still get new cars until April.

I’ll still be playing it like once a week at least. Importing cars into Motorfest saves tons of money in that game.

TC2 will still auto cycle through old summits and have all the motorpass cars up to buy. It’ll still get new cars until April.

I’ll still be playing it like once a week at least. Importing cars into Motorfest saves tons of money in that game.
Yeah, for sure but I am not really into replaying the old races in TC2 to gain more income. It'll be another grin for me, so not sure if I am into that.

It’s amazing how much better multi scrapping parts is in TC2. You clear a full mailbox in three presses. Can’t wait for these QoL things to get into Motorfest.

Yeah, for sure but I am not really into replaying the old races in TC2 to gain more income. It'll be another grin for me, so not sure if I am into that.

I wouldn’t sweat it. All the stuff will eventually be available to get in Motorfest, the summit/motorpass cars and vanities from TC2 are all in there and have been trickling out already.

TC2 to me is all about a good roadtrip with other players with the track editor. I'm positively surprised by how IVT implemented boat and plane racing for the track creator in MAD: Part 2

...Only thing that "kinda" makes me "MAD" is TC2 is going on life support. Here's hoping they don't scrap the game too soon.

Last edited:
It’s amazing how much better multi scrapping parts is in TC2. You clear a full mailbox in three presses. Can’t wait for these QoL things to get into Motorfest.

I wouldn’t sweat it. All the stuff will eventually be available to get in Motorfest, the summit/motorpass cars and vanities from TC2 are all in there and have been trickling out already.
Just checking i read it right but you can delete multiple parts in the mail box but not on the car screen's

Just checking i read it right but you can delete multiple parts in the mail box but not on the car screen's

In TC2 you can scrap multiple parts at once in the car upgrades as well as mailbox. This is coming to Motorfest.

Motorfest is also going to stack car selection vertically by category so you don’t have to scroll sideways through hundreds of cars. 🥳

It’s taking a while but the QoL stuff is getting better finally.

In TC2 you can scrap multiple parts at once in the car upgrades as well as mailbox. This is coming to Motorfest.

Motorfest is also going to stack car selection vertically by category so you don’t have to scroll sideways through hundreds of cars. 🥳

I hope sometimes in year 2 or 3 that they would add a race creator.

Ah cool car selection can be so slow

The Forsberg Altimanic is a beast, but waiting three months for it is rough.

I have already given up hope, but it would be great if Altimaniac supported livery editor. This car is the perfect base for replica liveries of many Japanese-brand race cars, such as the V8 Supercar and JTCC.

Last edited:

The one for the mailbox is already on Motorfest since release.

Last edited:
The Crew Motorfest Season 3 is out today! Looking forward to this, tons of new (*) cars coming to the game.

(*) Both really new as well as those that were new in TC2 with the MAD Vol.1 update there.

Season 3 Content overview:

Season 3 Patch notes:

Last edited:
Positive news: Layer group and livery selection issues have been fixed. (We had to wait for 6 months...)
Negative news: They responded on discord that it will still take time to fix other livery editor issues.

So, while we can finally properly access all the features of the livery editor, the risk of randomly losing liveries or crashing the game is still unresolved.
But it's still a big step. No more pasting layer groups, immediately deleting them, and then doing layer catalog puzzles!

• Reworked the Feats reward system: to reduce the grindyness of the Feats system, we've limited the rewards to be earned once every 30 minutes, but we also added a significant boost to the rewards each time they are earned.
Just watched a video on this update, it will make getting the Explorer levels take much longer unless you go Treasure Hunting or the boost is extremely significant. I can understand why they have done it but maybe 30 mins is too much

• Reworked the Feats reward system: to reduce the grindyness of the Feats system, we've limited the rewards to be earned once every 30 minutes, but we also added a significant boost to the rewards each time they are earned.
Just watched a video on this update, it will make getting the Explorer levels take much longer unless you go Treasure Hunting or the boost is extremely significant. I can understand why they have done it but maybe 30 mins is too much
I’m already doing treasure hunts since the season 2 update, I got some fast vehicles fully decked out with a treasure hunt set, and I pick up the treasure chests with vehicle categories like DD, MT, MC, plane and boat (with Goldfinger and Loot digger where possible) where I still need gear sets anyway. And those treasure chests give big amounts of explorer XP.

Feat grinding after the peacock nerfs wasn’t fun anymore

Last edited:

They only wanted to kill popular grinding methods, which is why they’ve repeatedly gone after feats and rewinding. It was the most efficient way to get gold part sets. The developers obviously intended this to take much longer with how awful the drop rates are.

It’ll just make grinding way worse now. New players will be discouraged from even bothering with the summit. They aren’t adding new ways to get the gold sets and the random parts you get from summits is awful.

Yeah, the new playlist is cool and they put a lot of work in all the sets/tracks.
But they also missed a big opportunity. How cool would it be if after each race you could actually see your take as a replay?
I would've liked to see my take in a nice replay.

Latest Posts

Back