The Crew: Wild Run Edition

View attachment 590838
I found quite an interesting thing. When I was using the photo mode glitch to go to the Western Coast of Canada, the bottom right text which shows the location says "Default WIP, NO_LOCA_" Instead of "West Coast, Nothern Pacific Ocean" This only happened on the coast. If you go into the woods, it just says you're in the Northern Cascades.
It does that on the 360 game as well.

So, do we know when new DLC will be released and how much it will cost?
Also, estimated patch notes apart of new content?

November 29th
25$ US
Ideas are that the content would be something like the WR did
Some will have the new things others will get some of it for free but not the in-depth stuff.

Hello...so is anyone still looking forward to this?

Even though I'm positive on buying Calling All Units, I'm not 100% positive on it.

Mainly looking forward to the vehicle's to be honest. They need to hurry up and release the patch notes like now so we can see what we are getting besides this police sh! t

I hope, you don't get harassed by some sparetime officers after the launch. I would like to see a solo mode, anyway (read, just solo not offline).

@LOonIE: Well, I can see how bothersome the "Rabid Cowboy Cop" mentality would be in this game, if random players were to latch onto it. Then again, I won't know for another couple weeks exactly how corrupt the street patrol, and by extension, the collective police departments of the United States of America (because they're the people who hired, and trained them to do their job in the first place) are...
By the way, this is in relation to The Crew, not real life. To those officers featured on COPS, keep protecting us.
If you forgot, I made a wall post over a year ago. And seeing as we’re seven days from Calling All Units’ release as of this one, I took it upon myself to remind you that post still exists. As cars on that list have been or have been announced to be added into the game, I’ve removed them because...well, they’re going to be in the game. What’s the point in having those cars on that list anymore? I think that post would be be too long to quote completely, so I’ll just link you to it instead (click here to have a look at the wall post). And those who don’t want to click that link can instead help themselves to a listing of the bulletpoints:
  • The Obligatory Offline Patch
  • Get Rid of Crew Credits
  • Personal In-Game Avatars (with a filter that all potential images need to go through, of course)
  • Drastically improved netcode (48 player sessions, 16 player crews)
  • Livery Editor that doesn’t owe as much to Forza or NFS as one would initially believe
  • Sort of a “Replay Theater” feature
  • Ability to pick your session (Solo, Invite Only, Friends Only, Crew Only, Public)
  • The return of “Lose your pursuers/the cops”-type Faction Missions
  • 128-checkpoint Event Editor for making your own Faction Missions and PvP events
  • PvP Overhaul (addition of Hardcore and Tournament modes another too many other things to mention here; I'm just going to ask that you read the original post for more details)
I have decided to add one more thing to it...and this last one is not about Ivory Tower at all.

For this one, I consulted the Game Developers’ Bill of Rights (http://www.ericzimmerman.com/texts/BillofRights.htm), specifically amendment #11, which says that if you're a publisher, you're allowed to pick up a game that doesn't have a publisher.

I don’t believe that The Crew can become the kind of game it truly wants to be under Ubisoft’s care, so I very lightly suggest that if...and this is an “if” so big, not even the executives at can comprehend it...Ubisoft puts up The Crew’s publishing rights for sale, another company step in to buy them and keep the game afloat and alive. Allow me to sum this up in two words: Switch publishers.

I am aware that I’m well past "going off the deep end", because I don’t think ANY game has ever switched publishers post-launch. And yes, I know that a new expansion is about a week from release as of this writing, but that’s led me to think that maybe Ubisoft aren’t the kind of people who can take this game and bring it from "another one of those games that's not awful, I mean it tries to do something innovative but kind of fails at it" to "one of those games that redefines its own genre, brings people with a common interest together, and helps them to share their passions with each other". What I mean is, despite all the condescending opinions you hear about them and their other projects, Ubisoft still has the legal right to publish this game. Whether or not you like that fact is another issue I won't discuss here, but I don't want this game to be too similar to another already-existing franchise, whether it be Need For Speed or Gran Turismo. It should have its own unique identity, and the people responsible for giving it said identity are those who made the game.

None of us know when, or if Ubisoft is ever planning to let The Crew go at any time, but should Ubisoft ever decide that they want to either sell The Crew, or close down the servers and abandon it, there’s one publisher that I think would be among the first to consider buying it (and I'll openly admit that this is a complete guess, because I don't know how this would turn out if it were to happen)...Blizzard Entertainment (or, if you prefer, Activision Blizzard) - Just so you know, this doesn’t have much to do with Activision. We know The Crew is designed to be like a CarPG...let’s just focus on those last three letters - RPG. Now let’s addend MMO to it - MMORPG. If any one company knows how to do this and keep it fresh and interesting after over a decade of experience, I believe it has to be Blizzard. I would also think that a Battle.net account would be required to play this game. Lucky for those that have played a Blizzard game since 2009, as they won’t need to create one.

For clarification: I am not saying that Ubisoft can not keep this game afloat at all...at all. I am merely giving the suggestion that if anyone wants to pick up a game after their publisher has let it go because reasons, and said game's developers need a publisher...go right ahead.

Oh, and while I was at it...and because I don’t want to make this post too long even though I'm sure I already have, I went ahead and did up my own mock update for the game...scratch that. It's not an update, as much as it is a full-blown literal expansion of The Crew. I call it...

The Crew 2.0
(Update Version: 2.00)

REMEMBER: This is not meant to be the real thing.

Predicted Release Date: May 10, 2018 (which, if I am not to be mistaken, is a Thursday.)

FOR FREE

Visual overhaul
  • Game now runs at 60 FPS on consoles (and at 4K on PS4 NEO)
  • Second graphical improvement to just about everything (the roads, buildings, and much of the scenery have been completely redesigned to more accurately reflect the real United States - the localization issues still haven’t been resolved, however)
  • The Sebring and Laguna Seca racetracks have been re-scanned and re-designed to more accurately reflect what they look like in real life
  • A new lighting engine (you can now see the individual rays of light shining between leaves on a tree on a bright, sunny day in the forest, for example)
  • Interiors for all buildings have been redone from the inside out / The car dealership no longer looks like a rusted-up private hangar, but more like an actual car showroom.
  • New procedurally generated cloud and weather system (with heat waves, thunder clouds, lightning, heavy rain, fog, gale-force winds, heavy snow/blizzards)
The raising of caps
  • Level cap raised to 999 (parts will still cap at level 60)
  • Money cap raised to “$1 billion minus one”
Changes to the Status Quo (meaning it's no longer "God")
  • Smart loot system has been improved.
  • Sessions now support up to 48 simultaneous players at one time.
  • PvP lobbies can now hold 24 people. The scoring system has been adjusted to accommodate this.
  • Crews can now have up to 16 players. Only 4 at a time are still permitted to go on story missions, however.
  • To use The Crew’s online services further, no longer will a uPlay account be required. Instead, a Battle.net account will be required. (All PC users will have to sign up with Battle.net to play the game, unless they have already done so.)
  • We’re putting in an Offline mode: It automatically activates if you lose your connection to the servers, so you can still play albeit with AI drivers instead of human drivers. You just won’t be able to access specific features available only if you’re online.
  • Strict anti-cheat filter that will detect if someone is using third-party software in an attempt to cheat, or otherwise be a nasty troll in PvP. Offenders will be banned from using The Crew 2.0’s online services, and bans will be issued accordingly depending on how serious the offense is. But when you cross that Event Horizon...
  • Microtransactions and crew credits removed. On May 17, 2018, all players will be “robbed” of their crew credits, but they get $5 (ingame) per crew credit they had BEFORE then. However, you should take note that any purchases made before May 10, 2018 are still valid and there will be no refunds for these purchases.
  • Cash rewards for all story missions, faction missions, and PvP lobbies have been buffed. This is to make it easier for the average player (assuming they play 4 hours a day for the next 15 days) to accumulate $50,000,000 in less than two weeks.
Improvements to vehicle customization

All vehicles for all specs (except Raid and Circuit) now have more options for customization - as far as what’s already there goes
Introducing new vehicle customization options

• Wide Body Kit (Installing this upgrade will remove any “Front Bumper”, “Rear Bumper”, “Front Fender”, “Rear Fender”, and “Skirts” customization options you have installed.)
  • Head Light Tint (360-degree hue lighting, with 11 levels of saturation)
  • Tail Light Tint (360-degree hue lighting, with 11 levels of saturation)
  • Convertible Rooftop
New paint styles
  • “Iridescent” renamed to “Pearlescent”
  • Glossy
  • Satin
  • Custom (Hue / Saturation / Lightness / Shininess / Metallic Flakes / Chameleonize)
  • Rims can now be painted (each style of rim, when available to purchase from the tuners, has 4 - I guess - “colors” you can select from, each with a different finish. Metallic Silver, Metallic Black, Matte White, and Chrome Gold.)
NOTE: Many of these vehicles will not have all of these options available, and the following vehicles will have NONE of these options available:
  • Maserati Gran Turismo S
  • RUF CTR3 Xfinity Edition

4 New PvP Leagues
  • Rookie - Represented by either “Iron” or “Steel”. To get to Bronze 4 from here, you would have to participate in 50 PvP events - you’ll get it regardless of how good your win/loss ratio is.
  • Diamond - I remember that this might be a new PvP league, that's higher on the pecking order than Platinum. I'm not even sure if that's true now, since everyone's leagues got reset to Bronze 4. Oh well, putting it here, just in case.
  • Master - Represented by “Red Diamond”. This is a gemstone that is even more valuable than diamond, and it may be the most valuable of all gemstones in the world right now.
  • Grandmaster - Also represented by “Red Diamond”. All I can say about this ranking is this: Good luck…You’re :censored:d.
NOTE: The “Rookie” and “Grandmaster” rankings aren’t numbered.

FOR SALE (US$29.99, or US$59.99 brand new - In the case of the latter, you get all the previous expansions as well.)

2 new locations
  • Mexico (including, but not limited to Mexico City, Guadalajara, Cancun, the Yucatan Flats, and Baja California)
  • Canada (including, but not limited to most of Southern Canada, Atlantic Canada, the Rockies, and Alaska)
This would add about 4,500 sq.km of land to travel on. These locations would come with their own landmarks, skill challenges, faction missions, story missions, and PvP events.

2 new features
  • Paint Shop - Create, and tweak your own stickers from scratch. Then, share them with the rest of the world.
  • Event Editor - Allows you to create your own faction missions and PvP events to share with the world.
New 5-10 Elite Factions (and the requirements to get them)
The "main five", as I'll call them, are decisively not these.

Sharks - Have $40,000,000 in cash at one time.

Tigers
- Bust 150 other players in FreeDrive as a cop.

Falcons
- Escape from 150 Player-controlled Cops in FreeDrive.

Leopards
- Drive a total of 24,140 km / 15,000 miles in Fullstock cars.

Penguins
- Own every spec of every vehicle in your garage, and the total average of your cars' levels must exceed 800.

Dragons
- Chosen personally by the V8 from a pool of hundreds of thousands of 5-10s like us, these are among the best street racers you'll ever meet, talked about constantly by even amateurs aspiring to be like them. They live by the "you get what you give" motto, and won't show you any respect unless you earn theirs. And I when I say you heave to earn their respect, I mean it. To unlock this faction, you must have a PvP League of Diamond 4 or better, win at least 300 of the last 500 PvP events you entered, have competed in 2,000 PvP events, and have a PvP win/loss ratio of at least 51%.

New “Prologue” Story Arc
Series of 7-8 short missions that take place before the main story begins, explaining how the 5-10s were founded by Dayton Taylor, how he grew up with his younger brother Alex (whom you play as throughout the story), how they met Harry, and who Daria is.

8 new sticker categories
  • Activision (seeing as Blizzard Entertainment is a sub-company of Activision, I believe this makes some sense)
  • Blizzard
  • Modern
  • The 60s
  • The 70s
  • The 80s
  • Template Presets
  • Texture
8 new starter cars, giving a total of 12 possible vehicles you can pick from to begin your journey with.
All vehicles are priced at $22,500 (base) and have all eight specs.
  • Audi RS 3 Sportback
  • Audi TTS Coupe
  • Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
  • Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2006
  • Toyota Supra RZ
  • Volkswagen Golf GTI
I believe this last bit shouldn't go with saying, but definitely throw in some new trophies/achievements.

And that's it for the update, I believe. But I'm not done yet, unfortunately.

While I was doing that, I went ahead and renamed most of the story missions. These are 0% official, but I'd like to know what you think of them.

ORIGINAL NAME-------NEW NAME
Welcome to Detroit ----------------------- -name remains unchanged-
Driving Test -------------------------------- Opening Contest
The Initiation ------------------------------- Got Talent?
The Fix ------------------------------------- Mud In My Eyes
Watch the Paint ---------------------------- One Piece
A Little Nudge ----------------------------- Coast Hunter
The Getaway ------------------------------- Jam
The Duel ----------------------------------- There Are No Restarts
The XFinity Speed Challenge -------------- National Preservation
Making a Ghost ---------------------------- Threat Level
Ironclad Dash ------------------------------ Corn Off The Cob
Turf War ------------------------------------ St. Louis Shuffle
Friend ‘Til The End ------------------------- The Rise Of Troy
The Chauffer ------------------------------- Broad Shoulders
Grudge Match ------------------------------ Grachki Match
Omar --------------------------------------- Double Agent
Shakedown --------------------------------- Pile Up
Overpower --------------------------------- Breakthrough
Crumple Zone ------------------------------ -name remains unchanged-

Tsu ------------------------------------------ Straight Into Wonderland
Dirt ------------------------------------------ Caucus Race
On The Case -------------------------------- Soft-Boiled
Green --------------------------------------- Tea Party
The Harry Situation ------------------------ Seeing Things Yet Unseen
Dirty Money -------------------------------- The Walrus And The Carpenter
Running Heat ------------------------------- All in the Golden Afternoon
The Shadow -------------------------------- Changing Surroundings
Red Handed -------------------------------- Quarry Quabble
Rabbit Holes ------------------------------- -name remains unchanged-
All or Nothing ------------------------------ Most Everyone’s Mad Here
Family Matters ----------------------------- A Cousin In Need...

Tested -------------------------------------- But Not Too Far Down South
TKO ----------------------------------------- Wrecking Rockport, Part 1
The Weigh In ------------------------------- Cam
Work The Body ----------------------------- Like A Wrecking Ball
Chin Music ---------------------------------- Launch Interruption
5-10s --------------------------------------- Swamp Fever
Counter ------------------------------------- Dirty Work
Sucker Punch ------------------------------- Smells Like Fish
Round Two ---------------------------------- Wrecking Rockport, Part 2
Predicament -------------------------------- Hard-Boiled
The Main Event ----------------------------- One Last Run
Fearful Symmetry -------------------------- The Enemy Of My Enemy

Test the Theory ---------------------------- Action Research
Local Noise --------------------------------- Swimming With Whales
Grave Dodger ------------------------------ Scrapped Heavy Metal
Rattler -------------------------------------- Regression Analysis
Gumshoe ----------------------------------- -name remains unchanged-
Rolling Deep ------------------------------- The MIDAS Touch
Deadline ------------------------------------ Microsimulation
Open Range -------------------------------- -name remains unchanged-
Hired Gun ---------------------------------- Ski Mask
Escape Velocity ---------------------------- -name remains unchanged-
Whiteout ------------------------------------ Turn On The Iceworks
Burn Coburn -------------------------------- So Clear And Evident

Class Riot ----------------------------------- -name remains unchanged-
Fake Out ------------------------------------ Bustin' Out
Gauntlet ------------------------------------ Wild Nature’s Release
Circuit Breakers --------------------------- -name remains unchanged-
Smashed ----------------------------------- Endangered Goods
Burner -------------------------------------- Express Line
Mismatch ----------------------------------- Wrong Spec, Taylor
Parlay --------------------------------------- You Know, This Town...
Beat Down ---------------------------------- The Fall Of Troy
Bottom of the Ninth ----------------------- -name remains unchanged-
Shiv ----------------------------------------- Wonderland Revisited
V8 ------------------------------------------- 5-10s
*I feel that, for a climax, the lead antagonist doesn't quite do it...so how about the level of his car equals "your car's level, plus 50"?

In case you forgot, I did not find any news on the internet that said that this update was real. This is a fake update cooked up by one fan.

And that's all I've got, thankfully. Let me know what you think! :gtplanet:

The TLDR to this whole post: Screw the rules, and screw the money. I have an idea, and you're looking at it...it gives a new meaning to the term "Never Drive Alone", don't you think? If you have anything you want to say about either of these posts, please feel free to either post it right in here. Alternatively, I'll accept a PM.

Last edited:
The TLDR to this whole post: Screw the rules, and screw the money. I have an idea, and you're looking at it...it gives a new meaning to the term "Never Drive Alone", don't you think?

Think you need to add $39.99 for
Enable Pokemon Go in game. :lol:

Video by Failrace showing off Calling All Units

Watching this right now and the arrest system looks so stupid. You never have to make contact with the racer, just get close to them for seven seconds and they're busted. Plus, there's the car warfare with EMP stuff being constantly shot at you like in NFS Hot Pursuit.

Dan
Watching this right now and the arrest system looks so stupid. You never have to make contact with the racer, just get close to them for seven seconds and they're busted. Plus, there's the car warfare with EMP stuff being constantly shot at you like in NFS Hot Pursuit.

That's why I'm not interested in it. If it was more like NFS most wanted 2005 police chases then I'll be excited for it.

The Crew Complete Edition is on sale for $13.
The Crew Ultimate Edition is $50.
The Calling All Units DLC is $25.

The Ultimate Edition includes... as far as I can tell, everything ever?
The Complete Edition includes... everything ever, except Calling All Units?
Am I correct, in that if I want this game, it's smarter to buy the Complete Edition and Calling All Units separately, or does the Ultimate Edition contain something the other combo does not?

Downloading the Demo now, and was curious if anyone had some insight.
Can you play this game with a wheel, or is it DS4 only?
I have the T300RS.
Thanks.

Am I correct, in that if I want this game, it's smarter to buy the Complete Edition and Calling All Units separately, or does the Ultimate Edition contain something the other combo does not?

Downloading the Demo now, and was curious if anyone had some insight.
Can you play this game with a wheel, or is it DS4 only?
I have the T300RS.
Thanks.

1. You're right, as you'll be saving more money. I wouldn't bother with the Ultimate Edition.

2. The Crew is wheel-compatible, and I know it works with the T300 RS.

Just got back on here, only to find my game freezing on the map screen when you start the game. Anyone know why this is?

That's a pretty bad oversight on their part, but seeing as I've already purchased Complete Edition this works out a better deal for me. I'm gonna hold off buying CAU though. Got too many other games to play atm.

So here is the patch notes for CAU
It’s time to call all units!

On November 29th, a new expansion will be coming to The Crew and today we’re giving you an in-depth look at the main new elements as well as updates and bugs fixes.

See you soon on the roads!

The Crew Calling All Units Notes

Main elements

• Crates - New gameplay in Freedrive. As a Street racer, players can see and pick up crates in the world. Once a crate is collected, the player will be chased by the police. By delivering crates, players will be able to win car fragments, and these fragments will allow them to unlock new vehicles.

• New prologue missions - They introduce the police gameplay, through the eyes of a new character, Clara Washington. Players will be able to learn the new gameplay mechanics from The Crew Calling All Units add-on.

• Player level increased to 60 - All players will benefit from a new progression system allowing them to reach level 60. Through any activities in the game, players will earn new parts to improve their vehicles through the smart loot system.

• Bounty - The crates gameplay will introduce players to the Bounty system. The Bounty value reflects the individual skill of a player as a Cop, or as a Street Racer. This Bounty value is also used to determine the reward at the end of a chase. If a player wins a chase against another one, he receives Bucks corresponding to the Bounty of the defeated player, and increases his own personal Bounty.

New content

With Patch 16, the players have the possibility to purchase the new add-on The Crew Calling All Units, who brings new gameplay features and the Police missions and gameplay.

New story missions

In order to help players dive into the new police experience, The Crew Calling All Units will be introducing a new story mode, with a prologue (introduction missions) as well as additional story missions. The Crew Calling All Units prologue is accessible to everyone, after playing The Crew prologue. Police missions are accessible to The Crew Calling All Units owners after completing the prologue. An appropriate vehicle spec will be required to complete those missions – implying having the required player level for this spec. The police missions introduce a new character, Clara Washington, a police driver who needs to arrest a rising gang of Street Racers: the Harvesters.

Chase gameplay

Players have the possibility to drive different police vehicles, with different specs such as Raid, Monster trucks, Perf, and access different police gameplay features. The main gameplay for police players will be to chase Street Racers and arrest them, using their driving skills as well new special abilities. As a Street Racer, players need to pick-up and deliver crates found all over in The Crew world, while being pursued by Police AI and players.

The chase feature has 2 types of gameplay:

• Chase when the Street Racer picks up a crate – delivery gameplay

• Chase when the Street Racer destroys objects – escape gameplay

Police gameplay

As cops, players while have access to the chase gameplay, which starts instantly when a Street Racer picks up a crate. The chases can start seamlessly, if close enough, or through a chase alert.

Different vehicles are available for the police, with different Specs for all kind of terrain. From Perf, Circuit and Street for asphalt, to Raid and Monster Truck for bumpy off-road chases.

As a cop, the main objective of the player is to arrest the Street racers during the chase. In order to do so, the police players need to have the target (Street Racer) in a 30 meter range for 7 seconds. If the Street Racer exits the range within 7 seconds, the arrest timer is reset.

Street Racer gameplay

As Street Racers, players have access to all the crates in the world. Their main objective is to pick-up crates and deliver them to a given destination on the map. Once they pick-up a crate, they will instantly be pursued by police AI as well as police players. If they successfully deliver the crate, they will have a chance to gain the content and rewards of the crate – car parts to unlock new vehicles as well as Bucks and experience. The Street Racers have access to all the vehicles from the game, to adapt their driving to the terrain on their way to the destination. As Street racers, players also have access to a set of abilities to help them escape from Police.

New gameplay abilities

While in a chase, the police players have access to specific abilities to use in order to arrest Street Racers:

• Speed Hack – This ability breaks the acceleration of any Street Racer in a range of 150 meters.

• EMP Field - The EMP Field can deactivate the brakes of any Street Racer in a range of 150 meters.

• Jammer – When used, this ability deactivates all UI items (BreadCrumb, Radar, crew widget, 3D tags etc …) of the target in range.

• EMP Shock – the EMP Shock makes every opponent in range lose control of their vehicle.

• Back on target – if the players are too far away from their target, they have the possibility to use the back on target ability to reduce the distance.

As Street racers, the players have access to the following abilities:

• Flashbang – this ability blinds the cop players and AI in range, and removes their UI elements for few seconds.

• Unlimitro – gives unlimited nitro to the caster and his support players in range.

• Guardian – This ability is a protective one, once launched, it will cleanse all the abilities sent by Cops for few seconds.

• EMP Shock – the EMP Shock applies a single shock to the target and makes the opponent’s car lose control and grip for a few seconds.

• Back on target for support players – if a support Street Racer (i.e, non-crate holder) is too far away from the crate holder, he has the possibility to use the back on target ability to reduce the distance.

The players have the possibility to choose 2 abilities from the menu before the chase, and also change them anytime during the chase gameplay.

New vehicles

With the new Calling All Units add-on the players will have access to new vehicles and specs:

• Nissan GT-R (FS / Perf / Police Perf)

• Jeep Wrangler (Full Stock / Street / Dirt / Raid / Police Dirt)

• Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupé (Police Street)

• Lamborghini Aventador (Police Perf)

• Ford F-150 (Police Raid)

• Lamborghini Gallardo (Police Circuit)

• Abarth 500 (Police Monster Truck)

• BMW S1000R (Police Perf)

• Koenigsegg Agera R (Police Perf)

• Hummer H1 (Police Raid)

• Pagani Huayra (Police Perf)

• Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (Full Stock / Perf)

• Kawasaki GPZ 900R Ninja 1984 (FS / Street / Perf / Circuit)

• Kawasaki KX450F (Full Stock / Street / Dirt / Raid)

• Indian Chief Dark Horse (Full Stock / Street / Perf)

• Ducati Hypermotard (Full Stock / Street / Dirt)

• KTM 1190 RC8 R (Full Stock / Perf) + RC8 R Track (Circuit)

• Mercedes AMG GT (Full Stock + Perf) + GT3 (Circuit)

• Maserati MC12 (Full Stock + Perf) + MC12 Corsa (Circuit)

Handling Updates

Cars

The following cars have had their suspension and overall handling refined:

• Ford GT 2005 (Full Stock / Perf / Circuit)

• Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera (Full Stock / Perf / Circuit)

• Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (Full Stock / Perf)

• Ford Mustang GT 2011 (Full Stock / Street)

• 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS (Full Stock / Street)

• 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 392 (Full Stock / Street)

• 2013 Nissan 370Z R34 (Full Stock / Street)

• 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS (Perf)

Bikes

• Handling update for ALL bikes: better turning rate and improved suspension settings.

Bug fixes

• Manual clutch issue: the possibility to force the clutch in manual mode has been fixed.

• Dashboard issue: some car’s dashboards weren’t properly displayed depending on the time of the day, this has been fixed.

• The global behavior of traffic AI has been refined.

• AI police stickers: some AI police vehicles weren’t displaying the proper sticker of their associated region of the USA, this has been fixed.

• Disabled AI police vehicles: some AI police vehicles were still moving after being disabled, this has been fixed.

• Frame rate improvement when in a session of 8 players, especially in cities with high traffic density.

• “Experimental” Award: the award that requires to use all the features of the demo mode in the HQ has been fixed and can now be properly obtained.

• Players’ names properly displayed in video mode: while using the video mode, players’ names were sometimes inaccurately displayed.

• Vehicles’ sound properly exposed.

• Vehicles’ stats are now properly displayed in car dealers, car tuners and HQ.

• Cars’ interiors were not properly displayed during the short cinematic when leaving the Circuit tuner in Los Angeles.

• Audio issue: some players weren’t getting their audio options when logging back into the game. This has been fixed.

The Crew Team

I'm actually gonna go ahead and buy it. Maybe it'll turn out to be fun. And yes! I'm so close to driving the GTR!:D

And finally they fixed the frame rate for when traffic is turned on and it's a full lobby.

So, with CAU releasing today, I went back and made an update to the ever-growing-although-you-may-not-have-noticed-it car wishlist I made (link is in the wall post I made above this one). Here are my newest additions to it:
  • Ford Crown Victoria & Chevrolet Caprice PPV - When you think of a car that a cop drives, these are probably the first vehicles that come to your mind. With the direction this game is heading in, I feel it would be an offense to not include either the Caprice PPV or the Crown Victoria among the list of those available. Naturally, these would only be available in police specs. The current-gen Caprice has a similar reputation, except this one isn’t sold to civilians, period...at least since 2011.
  • Ruf RCT Evo, along with the CTR Yellowbird and CTR2 - These three tuned Porsches are based on the 964, ’87 Carrera (instead of the 930), and 993 respectively. Yes, these additions are going to have a theme in that, with the exception of the above, none of these vehicles were produced, let alone announced after 1999.
  • Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) - I feel like not including this car alongside the R32, R33, and R34 Skylines along with the R35 GT-R would be a disservice to this car list. This is a car from the late 60’s and early 70’s, and is often referred to as the first GT-R, or "hakosuka" (meaning "Box Skyline").
  • Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z 1985 - Named after the now-defunct-but-for-good-riddance International Race of Champions, this vehicle, now a member of the automotive industry’s hall of fame (if that’s even a thing) despite its tattered and convoluted origins, can still haul major rear bumpers after over 30 years of existence. That is, if pictures of the 2017 Camaro IROC-Z are anything to go by.
  • AMC Matador Coupe & Javelin - Outside of Forza and maybe mobile gaming, I don’t think the long-gone American Motor Corporation gets enough love, if any at all, in racing games. I put two cars from them on the list - this car, and the Matador Coupe. I don’t have all the details on these muscle cars from the 70s (I think it’d be better to ask someone who owns or did own one of these, they might be able to give you a good history on AMC), and both would be running V8 engines with over 300 HP.
  • Peugeot 205 T16 & Renault 5 Turbo - Rounding out my newest batch of additions is a couple of French rally-bred hatchbacks from the 80s: The Peugeot 205 T16, and the Renault 5 Turbo. Both are homologated productions to allow them to compete in rally events around the world, with the 205 T16 being especially successful in rally events in the mid-80s.
  • Mercedes-Benz 300 E AMG Hammer - Appearing on the market in 1986, this was the fastest production sedan available on the market at the time it was made. It doesn’t look the part, until you find out it’s sporting a 5.6L V8 engine outputting 360 HP.

Last edited:
CAU is now in the store.
For $24.99.
If you can get it before 8 am PT you can use the 10% discount code making it $22.49.

CAU is now in the store.
For $24.99.
If you can get it before 8 am PT you can use the 10% discount code making it $22.49.

Or spend 100 Uplay coins for a 20% discount. Just downloaded it, servers are still in maintenance for another hour...

Or spend 100 Uplay coins for a 20% discount. Just downloaded it, servers are still in maintenance for another hour...

I think that is PC only.
I just checked my uplay for PS and it's not listed.

Guess there are some problems on the PC/PS4 sides.
As the game is still not up and another 2 hours to wait.
While xbox is playing now.

Edit: Played a bit of the CAU and I have to say. Kinda disappointed.
Missions are based on the cars itself not where you can use one and go though.
Crates are well okay I guess.
Level up and parts are for everyone.
Nissan I guess is okay.
I don't think it's worth the 25$

Last edited:
The damn DLC doesn't even work. Well....the crate missions that is. As soon as you get done with one it kicks you back to the start sreen. At least i finally got my GTR which is a blast to drive. I'm gonna just stay off this game for the rest of the night until things get corrected.

I was quite lucky with the servers and have already blitzed the story missions, grinded to level 60.

But also interesting to note that i made a prediction when it was announced back in August on what the new max spec level would be.

I just crunched the numbers on what'll be the new max level for tuned cars and if we go by the video that each level 60 part yields a 18 point increase at minimum, times by 11 is 198 which would give us a new theoretical maximum car level of 1497. :)

And guess what? :D

It was bang on 1497 for the new max spec level. :bowdown:

As for part bonuses, only ones that have shown up are acceleration bonuses, but it looks like all stats are getting buffed on nearly every part.

Good thing I had near max money before this came out as i'm going nuts spending it all.

Latest Posts

Back