The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Hmm, I wonder if it's a bird then, I noticed there are very few birds on that list, I am really surprised A Bald Eagle isn't on there.

EDIT,

I asked if anyone had reached 100% at the forum and one person thinks they found a Snapping turtle in the Everglades, for whatever that's worth.

I will take a look around there tomorrow.
Since I am off for the night, Still going for that 100K rep. Only 23K left in 16 days should be doable.

I hit the jackpot.
I manage to get Silver in Qualifier (Whoopie Right)
Got the 20% Boost.
Now I can do highway child which nets 211K and with smart loot the way it's been going for me I will get another 211K
Plus 3960 Rep, which nets me down to about 19K to finish.
Sweet. Thank you Game.

Edit: Did some math really quick. Should have 100K Rep by tomorrow.
Also if I get 211200 per run, Smart loot x2. which is 422400 x2 (844800) per day x3 = 2534400 bucks for a few hours of Highway Child.

Edit 2: Found out that Smart loot is still base score. 176K. Grr. Guess bonus didn't quite help me there.

Edit 3: @DDastardly00 I went through the everglades and found nothing so I don't think it's a turtle.

Last edited:
I checked last night and I already have the Zoologist award, I wish there was a complete list available somewhere.

Yea, or at lease some idea on where it could be.

Edit: Manage to get to 90% now on the Faction missions. In theory I should have the award by tomorrow with one more run at Highway Child.

Edit2: Finally got Remember my name award/trophy. Now after this month I will change over and get the bonus missions. (Since I get now 137K per day for login now)

Last edited:
@Terje
I started looking back at unlocking stuff and have you had issues unlocking the Anodize and Iridescent paints. They don't seem to unlock by winning. Unless it's because I am using a circuit spec car?

Edit: Forgot about the double post. (Was searching back in the forum and did a quick reply.

Edit 2: I hate how if you run a race at night the traffic is lower but at the same time they are more idiotic, as in they stop in the middle of the road for no reason.

Last edited:
Sadly, I made the decision to uninstall The Crew to day... Haven't played it in over a month.

Smart loot flat out killed the game for me.

Sadly, I made the decision to uninstall The Crew to day... Haven't played it in over a month.

Smart loot flat out killed the game for me.

Smart loot isn't too bad if it's kinda done correctly. Like back in the day of like Decemberish.
Now it's more crap then ever. Although if you have a max car and all the available upgrades it's good since you get double bucks. (Since I am running nearly 400K for 1 hour work with a 20% boost or 352K without)

Edit: Starting soon or even tomorrow, Practice mode for Summit events, Will reward you with bucks, xp and smart loot. Can practice the qualifier events incoming forth of a new summit car next month.
Yay?

Also to add, I have been playing and I have yet to see anyone near 100% complete on the game. I am near 12379 award points and everyone else I have seen was near 8000 or 6000 that are level 50.

Last edited:
@Terje
I started looking back at unlocking stuff and have you had issues unlocking the Anodize and Iridescent paints. They don't seem to unlock by winning. Unless it's because I am using a circuit spec car?

Edit: Forgot about the double post. (Was searching back in the forum and did a quick reply.

Edit 2: I hate how if you run a race at night the traffic is lower but at the same time they are more idiotic, as in they stop in the middle of the road for no reason.

I guess they won't unlock via Smart Loot if you're using a vehicle that's not eligible with the prizes. Haven't really thought about it, since I haven't grinded for parts/paint/decals that much.

I guess they won't unlock via Smart Loot if you're using a vehicle that's not eligible with the prizes. Haven't really thought about it, since I haven't grinded for parts/paint/decals that much.

Well the thing is that I am not the only one. Since the Circuit car can have those just haven't decided to work.
So I don't know. I may do a bit of testing on a Perf car right after I do one more run of highway child to max out perks.

Edit: I hate the new monthly summit.
Perf cars in snow. :/ Annoyed. Although in a few days I will probably change over to get bonus factions so yea.

Last edited:
@Nick Skyline
What is really annoying is that you have got 100% on Midwest (And I am stuck at 98%)
You found all the locations in south/Mountains (I need 1 more in both)
Also think you have the zoologist award too. (As I still need to find one animal)

Any idea on what it all could be?

Also managed to get up to 40% Award Spoils. Still lots of grinding to do.

@Nick Skyline
What is really annoying is that you have got 100% on Midwest (And I am stuck at 98%)
You found all the locations in south/Mountains (I need 1 more in both)
Also think you have the zoologist award too. (As I still need to find one animal)

Any idea on what it all could be?

Also managed to get up to 40% Award Spoils. Still lots of grinding to do.

1. I believe you need to do all of the skill challenges as well.

2. To find all of the landmarks very quickly, you can just fast travel between them and rack up $2,000 each. (That's what I did when starting this game at the very end of 2014) About 2 or 3 of them might be a little tough to find, because they're hidden within labels on the map or right next to another landmark.

3. I don't know what the animals are for the Zoologist award, I just drive really fast and happened to get it by pure chance. :rolleyes: The Ubisoft forums are going to be a better help to you than I will.

4. Just play the game a lot (I'll admit, I can't play this game that much to get the Boss ranking in the spoils)

Last edited:
1. I believe you need to do all of the skill challenges as well.

2. To find all of the landmarks very quickly, you can just fast travel between them and rack up $2,000 each. (That's what I did when starting this game at the very end of 2014)

3. I don't know what the animals are for the Zoologist award, I just drive really fast. :rolleyes: The Ubisoft forums are going to be a better help to you than I will.

4. Just play the game a lot (I'll admit, I can't play this game that much to get the Boss ranking in the spoils)

1: I already did all the skills, Missions. All Platinum, No complete.
2: It's not landmarks it's named locations. like the Great plains and etc.
3, No one knows over there I tried.
4, I get 140K for a rank 2 with the 40% bonus. Helps out.

I hate the 360. Not only are there server issues (even after 4 months), I can't even enter the missions or skills anymore!

I hate the 360. Not only are there server issues (even after 4 months), I can't even enter the missions or skills anymore!

I couldn't play at all last night on the xbox one, but it wasn't servers, it was Xbox live itself. Not sure about 360 but the service might still be experiencing issues. I tried all of my digital games, none of them worked, even the store, Movies and TV were down.

I couldn't play at all last night on the xbox one, but it wasn't servers, it was Xbox live itself. Not sure about 360 but the service might still be experiencing issues. I tried all of my digital games, none of them worked, even the store, Movies and TV were down.

I guess Xbox is getting DDoS'd as of recently. While PSN is still okay. Just a matter of time before both goes down.

I guess Xbox is getting DDoS'd as of recently. While PSN is still okay. Just a matter of time before both goes down.

Looks like the service is finally restored, the group claiming responsibility is below.

9DGbsrVD_normal.jpg
☠New World Hackers☠ ‎@NewWorldHacking

It is about time XBOX dies.@XboxSupport @XBOX @KEEMSTAR
Enjoy the outage..
Half of U.S #OFFLINE
All of Europe #OFFLINE#NwHackers

On another (and less brown) note, 1.13 is here! :D Let's see what it is...

The Crew Team
Greetings,

Next month, the Summit will have a brand new vehicle for you to win, and we thought that some of you might want to get prepared for the upcoming challenges.

To satisfy this need, as well as to offer you additional events outside of the Summit qualifiers, we're proud to present the Practice Mode!

As of our next major patch, this mode will give everyone (The Crew Wild Run & The Crew owners) the possibility to try their hand at the Summit's extreme events.

For The Crew Wild Run owners, the Monster Arena challenges, Drift trials and Drag trials from the upcoming next three qualifiers or Summit, will be playable outside of the live Summit.

For The Crew owners, only the very next Monster Arena challenge, Drift trial and Drag trial will be playable.

While these missions will allow you to practice, or simply enjoy your favorite challenges, they will not reward you with extreme points, but rather Bucks, experience and smart loot.

The last point to note is that these challenges will appear on your main map until they have been played, after which you will be able to find them in the “Summit” tab.

Time to get match-fit!

The Crew Team

Last edited:
1.13 is okay. Nothing really ground breaking.

At lease then you can upgrade drag/drift/monster cars easier now.

What about the Circuit-Spec SLR McLaren?

It's crap.

Undocumented Changes
  • The Mercedes SLR McLaren 722 Edition now has a Circuit spec.
However, it turns out that this spec is only good for cruising. It is not competitive at all. Here you can see what it can do on Laguna Seca and then a direct comparison with the Ferrari 458 Speciale.

• Bikes now slow down significantly when doing long wallrides.
This is probably something that almost everyone will be either happy or at least neutral about, so it's very weird that they didn't mention it in the patch notes. I guess maybe they were worried that it wouldn't work out again, since one time last year they announced a wallriding nerf for some patch and then it didn't actually do anything at all. This time it definitely worked though.

Keep in mind that bikes were also dominating cars on tracks without wallrides though, so the fact that bikes are overpowered has not changed with this nerf. Personally I would still suggest separating cars and bikes in PvP.

• You now get a lot less points in Drift Trial events.
And no, this is not related to these "scoring zones" that were announced. I am still getting points during my whole run, just a lot less than before. No idea what the reason for this change is. At the start of the week I got 800k points and now I get less than 400k with the same run. And all of my friends are reporting the same thing. It's a bit of a problem for the current Summit because all the scores from the first two days are unbeatable now but starting with the next qualifier it will be fair again. Still weird though.

• You now get a lot less points in Monster Arena events.
The same as for Drift Trial is also true for Monster Arena, according to a friend of me who is an expert in that mode. Before the patch he got a high score of over 90k points and now he says that 50k points are already very good.

It sucks that the patch notes are that incomplete. I can maybe understand the new spec as a surprise but the other things should really be announced properly. The players shouldn't have to look at every little detail after each patch to see if there were any hidden changes.

Edit: There is a 50,000 CC challenge. Top 100 players to the highest FD Stunts level gets 50,000 CC.
@CAMAROBOY69 Might want to hit that level 60 again. Might win 50K CC

Last edited:
Just finished the entire campaign on co-op with two of my friends. It was fun. Took us like 6 months of sporadic playing. The ending was a bit anticlimactic. Co-op campaign was the only real draw to play the game in the first place, and I think it's reasonably well done. I platinumed every pre-Wild Run story mission and skill challenges and have 20-30 cars (separate models not counting each spec as a different car). I gotta say that my favorite car in the game is my Perf spec Aventador. I like it even more than my LaFerrari. I also really like my Circ spec SLS, and my Dirt spec Focus.

I see the rewards for the Highest level in FD Stunts got issued, and to my surprise I must of got into the top 100.
Let me set the stage of how I figured it out.
I had 1,010 going into the monthly summit.
Got the reward of Platinum, got 20K = 21,010
Logged on today I got 71,010. Which is the 50K CC for the FD Stunts reward.
My highest was 27 solo, Which I could of did higher if I didn't have plans and/or had to go.

Latest Posts

Back