The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,703 views
5340296438_7a7c330602_z.jpg
[/url] Tokyo R246_1 by jmsbrydon96, on Flickr[/IMG]
5340278984_9eb3de9f9e_z.jpg
[/url] Tokyo R246 by jmsbrydon96, on Flickr[/IMG]
5339664695_6efb76aaee.jpg
[/url] Eiger Nordwand K Trail_1 by jmsbrydon96, on Flickr[/IMG]

Eiger Nordwand K Trail by jmsbrydon96, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
My pictures aren't showing on mine?

I think it has to do with the link you provided. It's a link to a page, not just the image.

Or maybe it has to do with the copyright on your photos?
 
I wanted to go out for a late night solo drift in my AEM S2000

ToscanaTarmac.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg
 
I don't think High Speed Ring has that dirt on the outside of the corners
 
^Yeah the photo's URL has "Autumn Ring" in it :D

Either way, great photo.
 
sorry for the double post
 
Last edited:
Thanks to RKM Motorsports for the Tune

TheTopGearTestTrack_5.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg
 
tsukubacircuit1c.jpg


tsukubacircuit2s.jpg


tsukubacircuit3.jpg


tsukubacircuit4o.jpg


tsukubacircuit5.jpg
 
You can drive every on every track as long as you have the right tires.
That's a track I made in the Course Creator, with the track width set to -5, every bad drift ended in a guard rail, with heavy damage, it's pretty intense. :)

Thanks for the compliment.
 
Back