The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
Viper in drift fail

highspeedringg.jpg
 
A few of probably the most over used car for drifting! The AEM S2000.

Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg


Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg


Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg
 
tsukubacircuit7h.jpg


tsukubacircuit6.jpg
 
My favorite drifter out of the handful I have. Found the 370 the most stable for my tastes

 
i can not wait to get the s13 and drift it... i may buy 2 or 3 s13 one for time attack one for drift and one just for the heck of it haha

hehe good call i got 1 race Z32 and one drift z32 will get more with various weight and power improvements so I have one at every power level and setup i want. call me a freak but the z32 is my favorite street chassis I've ever driven just gotta love how a car can react to every input I give but still be something special that not everyone can feel out easily.

P.S. Z32 is the one of the best designs from Nissan; wonder why it was only raced in 2 JGTC races, must have been over-engineered compared to the R32 and maybe Nissan didn't want their American influenced sports car to beat godzilla.
 
Last edited:





Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Two of my favorite, the only bad thing is the smoke. Try not to mention it. Comments are welcome. ;P
Greetz Pkfreak
 
Goto show some love for the cars I'm learning on...
BMW 2002
CapeRingPeriphery.jpg


M3
TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg


Scuderia
TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg
 
​

More pictures at my gallery.​
 
Wish i could master drifting properly, im quite poor at it but thought id post this pic anyway, hope you like...


 
Wish i could master drifting properly, im quite poor at it but thought id post this pic anyway, hope you like...



You can't really drift a front wheel drive car....try a rear wheel drive car or a 4 wheel drive car.
 
EDIT: Posted them in wrong thread, sorry :ouch:
 
^ Tard its a clio v6 there rear wheel drive ;)

I do know this... wasn't saying I can't drift that car!!! I just meant i generally suck at drifting regardless of what car i use, even the Blitz Dunlop car!
 
ia-5 license test gold run (sorry for the low quality, 1st picture I ever took)
picture.php

SRT-8 @ Daytona road
picture.php

picture.php
 
Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge


Click to enlarge
 
Back