The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
Supra Mk3 Laguna Seca.

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca-1.jpg
 
The brothers hung these up around my place when they were house sitting myplace

Tsukuba%20Circuit%20%28Medium%29.jpg


Tsukuba%20Circuit_4%20%28Medium%29.jpg


Tsukuba%20Circuit_5%20%28Medium%29.jpg


Tsukuba%20Circuit_9%20%28Medium%29.jpg
 
MtAsoTarmac-1.jpg


Spoilt a bit by the tyre marks on the left I think, but didn't want to 'shop them out.
 
Created my own course just for drifting :D
TokyoBayKart_14.jpg

TokyoBayKart_13.jpg

TokyoBayKart_12.jpg

TokyoBayKart.jpg

TokyoBayKart_1.jpg

TokyoBayKart_2.jpg

TokyoBayKart_4.jpg

TokyoBayKart_6.jpg

TokyoBayKart_8.jpg

TokyoBayKart_9.jpg
 
Last edited:
One of the greatest drift sessions I've ever had.

 
Once, JC labelled 458 Italia is a natural drift car if you turn off the TC.
And...it turn out to be like this...

TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg


TsukubaCircuit.jpg


It turn out to be true of course. lol. Got to love Tsukuba's last corner.
Now this is from the Lotus.

GrandValleyEast.jpg
 


Pixels =\
Me in blue, my buddy in green; our first time out drifting so we're not really coordinated, :dopey: but pretty cool shot I thought.
 
Back