The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,703 views
small collection of what I've achieved so far, all taken in multiplayer :)

TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack_1.jpg


TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg


CtedAzur_16.jpg


CtedAzur_14.jpg


CtedAzur_12.jpg


CtedAzur_8.jpg


CtedAzur_5.jpg


CtedAzur_4.jpg


CtedAzur_1.jpg


CtedAzur.jpg


^^ I don't think my opponents were too keen on getting a face full of tyre smoke on a few of those.
 
An old pic but I have forgotten to upload it here.

trialmountaincircuito.jpg
 
URL=http://img7.imageshack.us/i/tsukubacircuitf.jpg/]
tsukubacircuitf.jpg
[/URL]
 
some shots
Tsukuba%20Circuit.jpg


Deep%20Forest%20Raceway_6.jpg
 
some more shots
Cape%20Ring%20Periphery.jpg


Cape%20Ring%20Periphery_2.jpg
 
5357281403_4c6a698810_z.jpg

5357281013_26999a853a_z.jpg

Some Fuji D1
 
trade, then paint
Cape%20Ring%20Periphery_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey guys, we ,team RedSuns, are going to set up a drift session today on rpr101's lobby at just around 9pm pacific time. Bring any car you want but remember to have any Initial D cars on your favorites just in case we end up doing a photoshoot. That will be all, hope to see you there.
 
It's a just-tuned Odyssey doing what it was born to do.

 
my new drifting machine
Road%20Course%20-%20Daytona.jpg


Road%20Course%20-%20Indy.jpg
 
Back