The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
CircuitodeMadrid.jpg
 
Just a couple of pics. Me in miata and chaser, my cousin in RX-7 and soarer.



 


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This wasn't a drift event which makes it even cooler when things like this happen. I'm in the Jag, very happy with the colour unfortunately now I've uploaded it the colour of the whole picture looks all washed out?
 
My attempts at going sideways :) I'm still not that good especially with maintaining the drifts and linking drifts at faster speeds :dunce:

comments are very welcome :)

Suzuka Circuit East Course_10 by tofujay, on Flickr


Suzuka Circuit East Course_8 by tofujay, on Flickr


Tsukuba Circuit_3 by tofujay, on Flickr


Suzuka Circuit East Course_3 by tofujay, on Flickr


The Top Gear Test Track_2 by tofujay, on Flickr


Suzuka Circuit East Course_8 by tofujay, on Flickr


Suzuka Circuit East Course_5 by tofujay, on Flickr
 
tsukubacircuit14.jpg


tsukubacircuit15.jpg


tsukubacircuit16.jpg


Me and friend drifting VW's, I'm in the Samba Bus
sdrifting.jpg
 


:sly:

EDIT: Here's one of my Silvia :)

 
Last edited:
This is already in this thread somewhere but this is a higher quality version.

 
Is it just me, or are the cars less pixellated now than they were before 1.07??
And @GDII, absolutely killer second shot!!
 
how did you get sleepy eyes in an fd haha
 
[QUOTE=KiroKai;4795005]I've taken maaaaany drift pictures. Here are the latest, best ones:

The Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A, a great car for drifting:
5369825258_7c61d8ffe4_b.jpg


what color did you paint yours?
 
Still trying to get the hang of it, but I managed to pull one off. :)

30n9qvr.jpg
 
Poor little Mazda
5506897734_63d366d969_b.jpg


5506300027_ffe6e70abb_b.jpg


Unusual duo
5506298991_47a4074845_b.jpg


5506298277_6fc6ca04b7_b.jpg


Thanks to savage_80 in MX-5 and Impreza
 
Back