The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
Hurray, more.

9d7ae49d.png

61a2c73d.png

53683bc1.png

a7c6e279.png
 
& I didn't even hit the wall, close though.. ;)
gt5drift.jpg
 
First time drifting in GT5 on my favorite track.... the Nordschleife.
Still need to get the hang of it, but it's enjoyable and a nice change of pace from normal races ^^


Click for original size
 
Completely stock Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 (just an oil change since it was used) @ the High Speed Ring.

HighSpeedRing_3.jpg

HighSpeedRing_4.jpg

HighSpeedRing_6.jpg
 
My first photos ever posted.
I heart Lotus Carlton.
Trying to capture the colourshift paint err, shifting.
Photos 2 & 4 use the minature effect.
Also, 1,2 & 3 are the same but from different angles.

TsukubaCircuit.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't drift much, but it's hard not to have fun doing it in the Fairlady Z or the Audi R8:

Nürburgring%20Nordschleife.jpg


Mazda%20Raceway%20Laguna%20Seca.jpg
 
^^^ looks like you were having fun using your e-brake, nice pics i like the color shift paint on the 8C

tsukubacircuit18y.jpg


tsukubacircuit27.jpg


tsukubacircuit23.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I usually don't use the e-brake all that much, but I love the look of a car sliding towards a corner with the rears locked. I see you got love for the Skyline sedan, that and the premium S13 are among my favourites too.

NrburgringTypeV.jpg
 
Back