The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
182441_191178064249771_100000727374299_529702_3873130_n.jpg


Im in the IS-F. Got a couple of these pics more :D
 
I couldn't decide which pics to post, so here's a few. Feedback is welcome.


Superspeedway - Indy_3 by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


Autodromo Nazionale Monza_1 by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


Autumn Ring Mini by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


Autumn Ring by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


Deep Forest Raceway_1 by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


Eiger Nordwand Short Track_2 by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


Road Course - Indy by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


The Top Gear Test Track_14 by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr


The Top Gear Test Track_2 by GT5_Honda_Guy, on Flickr
 
Found some old pictures of an accidental drift I managed to do on one of the License tests, I want to say it was IC-5 or somewhere around that but I can't remember. It's the test where you have to go round the Roundabout on the Circuito de Madrid in the Lambo SV, I came in a bit fast and with some lucky braking / turning / accelerating I somehow managed to pull off a big drift around just about the whole turn and even ended up getting a Gold medal time for it :).

CircuitodeMadrid_5.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_3.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg
 
Here's a few old pictures for you guys:

5304589224_f7332dcd5d_z.jpg
5303996185_c8a21de600_z.jpg


TsukubaCircuit.jpg


​

*I'm in Red RX7, Mugen S2k, & the Supra.
 
Not the best at drifting or Photography but here's my little lot.

uers1nkuzwffiodoq050053.jpg


cobzo7id7an4bwtxlk05000.jpg


byle4vymscvogosiz049968.jpg


wskijqmb9ez4jygiiy04993.jpg


ek9a41ybs2konswdcf04988.jpg


wtyqu3xbg4wcxvlry049851.jpg


fwqlepfmyufdtdb7b049810.jpg


Colour coded all my Drift cars white with Carbon bonnet.
to match my SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00
 
Thank you. Another one I have with some slight jags to it :|

5507695117_cd0a0524ce_b.jpg
 
thetopgeartesttrack1.jpg


thetopgeartesttrack2.jpg


thetopgeartesttrack.jpg
 
1, 2, 3... M3



The best is that I had no idea that these guys were behind me :D
 
This may be one of the best photos I've ever taken.
191865_1847370871243_1449810007_32032758_6176120_o.jpg

190820_1847371951270_1449810007_32032764_2133445_o.jpg


This one looks good when it's small
172852_1847371231252_1449810007_32032761_1729551_o.jpg
 
Back