The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
5889462822_74d28b4526_b.jpg
 
From the French Seasonals, this car was a natural
mtaso02.jpg


I don't do a lot of drifting, but those 1,000,000 payoffs got me interested.
indyslider.jpg


This one was more of a barely avoided 'off' than a drift...
sidewayz.jpg
 
My first Japanese drifter :D

 
@gtsteviiee, carousel shots generally look cool but drifting the carousel looks much better
 
@gtsteviiee, carousel shots generally look cool but drifting the carousel looks much better

I did the whole thing but, I just take photos with great lighting and for perfect angles. I would do videos but, I don't have a tv recorder.
 
gtsteviiee
I did the whole thing but, I just take photos with great lighting and for perfect angles. I would do videos but, I don't have a tv recorder.

I don't understand how you took my comment (perhaps I worded it weird)but that was a compliment
 
I don't understand how you took my comment (perhaps I worded it weird)but that was a compliment

Oh I see, I thought you meant it would be better as in recording it instead. Sorry, and thanks for the compliment. 👍
 
5918719839_74835da50a_z.jpg


trying to drift a 4WD car :D
 
backfire and drifting, what a coincidence! very lucky shot :lol:

NrburgringNordschleife_12.jpg
 
Back