The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,704 views
5978917731_4a016060ff_b.jpg

5979491322_e6dbe3d24f_b.jpg



5960182783_5449762681_b.jpg

5956914957_f7763077c3_b.jpg
 
A couple of firsts here for me. First pics uploaded, From my first day of learning how to drift & its the first time really using photomode. So be gentle with me? ;)
I think I should've made 2 more pictures on Tsukuba so I could have a different car drifting each corner of the track :P

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg



TsukubaCircuit_7.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

 
Eventually during the PSN outage I got soooo bored I resorted to snapping pics of cars drifting.

71peg0.jpg
 
TsukubaCircuit_80.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_79.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_81.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_82.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_83.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_17.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_23.jpg

Trying to show my brother how to drift. ^_^ (Me in the ZR1, him in the SLS)
RoadCourse-Indy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_1.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_2.jpg
 

This shot looks almost exactly like one of mine Medigo :D and thats a nice shot of my Z4 up there


deepforestraceway9.jpg

deepforestraceway10.jpg


Almost forgot I had this car, so I set it up to drift
trialmountaincircuit4u.jpg

trialmountaincircuit6x.jpg

trialmountaincircuit7q.jpg

trialmountaincircuit8q.jpg

trialmountaincircuit9e.jpg



Uncommon drift cars
tsukubacircuit7.jpg

tsukubacircuit18p.jpg
 
This shot looks almost exactly like one of mine Medigo :D and thats a nice shot of my Z4 up there

Thanks! I might just make a thread for the photoshoot. Finally was able to finish getting pictures of it.
Some online drifting (In the white FC and black ZR1):
TsukubaCircuit_93.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_92.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_91.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_90.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_89.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_87.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_86.jpg
 
An accidental drift while testing out a Fiat 500L..

eigernordwandshorttrackp.jpg


eigernordwandshorttrackiy.jpg
 
Drifting my old school skyline:

6029523727_2a6cd5695a.jpg

6029524335_2ed96a5137.jpg

6029524759_06f1e9db43.jpg

6030080766_dd968561e6.jpg

6029527207_4f19743435.jpg

6030080006_4a1193133c.jpg


comments welcome.
 
^bob is so scared he doesn't want to look where he's going :lol:
 
Here is a load of action !






















S15















FT86






Team BURST terrorizing the streets of LONDON. Very close tandem action in the small streets.












We want someone as a team photographer who is good and can edit well. If you like what you see please contact me !
 
Back