The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,701 views
my little A3

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg


EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg
 
Twin drift with my mate yesterday. I'm in a ER34.

vasitava.jpg
 


I was actually trying to race a bit in this race, I had just bought the car, gave it some engine mods and It was drifting with regular tires unintentionally, so I gave up on the race and started drifting like crazy and I must say this thing is really stable for highspeed drifts, I haven't even touched the suspension yet.
 
on a less serious note:sly:

eigernordwandshorttrack.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

this was in pit lane!!! the auto pilot guiding my fiat couldn't handle the power!!!!:dopey: (hard comforts on the rear)



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
What's up with all the angles? Guy holding the camera falling over? :)
 
I haven't set out to drift much in GT5 yet, these things just tend to happen sometimes... :)

original.jpg


original.jpg


original.jpg


original.jpg


original.jpg
 
love the first shot of the elise!

and I'll contribute some very amateur shots of amateur drifting haha

5225754387_9d745e4753_b.jpg

5226347250_818fe5450a_b.jpg

5226347246_28744f3a5c_b.jpg
 
Speedthrill. you should send those pics to Kaz. just awesome :D
 
Can someone of you guys give me a drift setup for my s13 or s15 rm?
 
Back