The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,701 views
Got my first few drifting shots last night actually.

AutumnRingMini_2.jpg


AutumnRingMini_1.jpg


AutumnRingMini.jpg
 
I'm using a DFGT. So much more fun than pad :)
 
Thats just wrong. Worse than my drifting fwd civic.

I've got over $200,000 in that Volvo, not to mention what it cost me to get that pink paint from the Lexus LF-A. Worth every penny just to hear the reactions when I go into a drift server with that thing. :dopey:
 
I've got over $200,000 in that Volvo, not to mention what it cost me to get that pink paint from the Lexus LF-A. Worth every penny just to hear the reactions when I go into a drift server with that thing. :dopey:

I don't care what others say, that pink Volvo is epic! Good job mate.
 
240 volvo is awesome.
i think no matter how much money you spent for it, its most epic drift car in the game.
 
My tail happy R33 (20/80 torque split)
(click for full size)

In action at night time
(click for full size)
 
My new toy for drift...RX7. Sick uh? :sly:

specialstageroute7i.jpg

specialstageroute71.jpg

specialstageroute72z.jpg

specialstageroute73e.jpg

specialstageroute74u.jpg

specialstageroute75.jpg

specialstageroute76.jpg

specialstageroute77.jpg

specialstageroute78.jpg

specialstageroute79.jpg

specialstageroute710.jpg

specialstageroute711.jpg

specialstageroute712.jpg

specialstageroute713.jpg

specialstageroute714.jpg

specialstageroute715.jpg

specialstageroute716.jpg

specialstageroute717.jpg

specialstageroute718.jpg

specialstageroute719.jpg

specialstageroute720.jpg

specialstageroute721.jpg

specialstageroute722.jpg

specialstageroute723.jpg

specialstageroute724.jpg

specialstageroute725.jpg

specialstageroute726.jpg

specialstageroute727.jpg

specialstageroute728.jpg


Drifting alone with RX7 in the Tsubuka.

tsukubacircuit11.jpg

tsukubacircuit12.jpg

tsukubacircuit13.jpg

tsukubacircuit14.jpg

tsukubacircuit15.jpg

tsukubacircuit16.jpg

tsukubacircuit17.jpg


Here goes us DRIFTWORKS guys twinning.

tsukubacircuit18.jpg

tsukubacircuit19.jpg

tsukubacircuit20.jpg

tsukubacircuit21.jpg

tsukubacircuit22.jpg

tsukubacircuit23.jpg

tsukubacircuit24.jpg

tsukubacircuit25.jpg

tsukubacircuit26.jpg

tsukubacircuit27.jpg

tsukubacircuit28.jpg

tsukubacircuit29.jpg

tsukubacircuit30.jpg

tsukubacircuit31.jpg

tsukubacircuit32.jpg

tsukubacircuit33.jpg

tsukubacircuit34.jpg

tsukubacircuit36.jpg

tsukubacircuit.jpg
 
Notice the guys behind the fence ducking for cover lol

5236442524_c9ac4ea13b_b.jpg
 


This is my first day and time that I tried this. I hope this is decent enough. :nervous:
 
Notice the guys behind the fence ducking for cover lol

5236442524_c9ac4ea13b_b.jpg

:unamused:
dude, like really. My M3 has those same rims (bright though), matte light silver and only the front lip.
 
Not a big fan of the camera filters usually but these came out well I think:

5236130609_6d55328462_b.jpg


5236723228_f28ab1c1da_b.jpg
 


This is my first day and time that I tried this. I hope this is decent enough. :nervous:
 
67jrib.jpg


A little bonus to go along with the pic :sly:
[YOUTUBEhd]jXXX87T7KOQ[/YOUTUBEhd]​
 
I think me and Enzo need to do some drifting together that would be funny as (Insert rude word), Him in his Volvo haha and me in my az1 :p
 
I think me and Enzo need to do some drifting together that would be funny as (Insert rude word), Him in his Volvo haha and me in my az1 :p

Best drifting partner I ever had was a yellow Honda Odyssey. I came into the server and he told me don't mind him that he was drifting a van, I told him check my Volvo. Lots of epic win followed. :sly:
 
I suck at drifting
tsukubacircuiti.jpg
 
Back