The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,701 views
Right, here are some of my efforts from tonight:

TsukubaCircuit_7.jpg


Arm fulls of lock! :D

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_9.jpg


I love locking up the fronts and rears whilst transitioning into a slow corner :)

TsukubaCircuit_10.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg


And that's that.
 
Can you drift it.....?
AutumnRingMini.jpg


AutumnRingMini_9.jpg


AutumnRingMini_1.jpg


EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

... YES YOU CAN!

Can you drift it....?
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg


SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg


SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2.jpg


ClubmanStageRoute5.jpg


ClubmanStageRoute5_1.jpg

... YES YOU CAN!
 
Heres my latest session, 24 hours on the ring, enjoy.


Nürburgring Nordschleife_1 by soul_drifting, on Flickr


Nürburgring Nordschleife_4 by soul_drifting, on Flickr


Nürburgring Nordschleife_5 by soul_drifting, on Flickr


Nürburgring Nordschleife_13 by soul_drifting, on Flickr


Nürburgring Nordschleife_11 by soul_drifting, on Flickr


Nürburgring Nordschleife_17 by soul_drifting, on Flickr


Nürburgring Nordschleife_22 by soul_drifting, on Flickr

If you would like to do some drifting with us just send me a pm!

Thanks all
 
Wow, some really breathtaking photos here from you guys! Was really nice going through this thread. :)

Jekay919's photos on page 2 were really stylish, just loving those photos!
 
great thread and cool photos, Im off to upload some of mine hope you guys like them...
 
I made a drift track using the Tokyo Bay theme with course maker, and took these photos there :)

TokyoBayKart.jpg


TokyoBayKart_1.jpg


TokyoBayKart_2.jpg
 
Speedthrill. you should send those pics to Kaz. just awesome :D

Lol, well, thank you! :)

I really tried alot off angles and different things with tons off shots to get almost no jaggies without using any program like PS or something.
I still believe ther's hope for the smoke problem because sometimes they come through without jaggies...
 
What's everyone using to post there pics. I have mine in a pdf file and they don't come up automaticly. You have to manually click on them to open the pic. Some words of wisdom would be appriciated.:)
 
jpg and a website like photobucket. imageshack. imagebam...
 
I had such a nice drift in m '87 civic motul racecar but it was in the last lap of a long race so i didnt grab a pic. Im actually regretting that.
 
My results with photomode so far click on any of below to get the full resolution image.









 
Last edited:
Can I post one?

lfadorifto.jpg


Ahhhh... the fine smell of burnt rubber in the morning at the Ring...
 
Can I post one?



Ahhhh... the fine smell of burnt rubber in the morning at the Ring...

My God how realistic does that look :drool:

My turn first time I drifted was Today Love to Doriftoooooo :sly:
5232782946_151df10485_z.jpg


@ juhaniman your gallery is stunning 👍
 
Back