The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,701 views
NrburgringNordschleife_11.jpg
 
Hey guys, I'm a newbie DFGT drifter and loving it. I used to drift in Prologue but I could only manage 4WD. Since finding this FT-86 I have a whole new lease of life. I'm looking to go faster though, anything you guys could recommend, that isnt the obvious choice 👍 I like to be different, but not pink Volvo estate different :lol:

My favourite drift pic so far, at mini Autumn ring:

AutumnRingMini.jpg
 
I was attempting the Eiger Nordwand Time Trial again then suddenly, this happened!
EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_15.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_17.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_10.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_9.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_4.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_5-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg
 
Last edited:
:unamused:
dude, like really. My M3 has those same rims (bright though), matte light silver and only the front lip.

And how was i ment to know what your M3 looks like? Don't even try and say i've copied your car:tdown:
 
Amazing shots guys. The S13 shots happen to be my favorite ones. That car is sick!!
 
The alfa with it's nose poking into the grass looks slick. Is that legit wheel lift on the S2K or a track glitch?

Let's see some high angle zero counter pics :)
 
Is that legit wheel lift on the S2K or a track glitch?

I was at high speed ring on the first bend i think the track might have been a bit bumpy there cuz in one pic i had one of the back wheels was in the air.. looks sick either way tho i was happy with the pic.
 
most of these photos look real! love it!!
 
thought id just drop this in here too. 👍

5241296818_92d39caf62_z.jpg
 
Back