The "Euro Truck Simulator"-series Thread.

• Thread starter Dean
  • 2,073 comments
World of Trucks newsletter

Information of the new Scandinavian pack and then some interesting stuff:

New Mod Manager

mod_manader_preview_1440.jpg

Mercedes Actros

new_mercedes_actros_1600.jpg

Version 1.18 beta coming out soon

American Truck Sim

ATS_reno_1600.jpg

"Euro Coach Simulator"

euro_coach_simulator_2_1600.jpg

euro_coach_simulator_1600.jpg

With inevitable extensive reuse of material from Euro Truck Simulator 2, it is more fair to think about coaches as appearing in the form of a DLC, benefitting from the constant updates to the base ETS2 game and sharing the same ever-growing game world as the playfield for passenger as well as cargo transportation.

Went into Beta.
Checked out the New Actros' customizing options.
It can have a 6x4 chassis
With sideskirts
Without a freaking spare tire in the way of the fuel tanks like on the "Across"

All of my yes.

And yes, it looks Majestic.

Last edited:
I grabbed the Scand DLC now that Promods is compatible. I havent tried Rus map yet , plenty of new territory to explore anyway :)
Driving past the Saab aircraft factory in Linkoping:

Very nice screenshots from all of guys here. Recently I have been quite interested in this game. That being said, I have downloaded the Demo and going to play it here in a bit. I think I am going to want to buy it! :)

I have the G27 ready and my computer hooked up to the TV. So excited. :D

EDIT: Demo just got over. Awesome game as far as I have seen so far! Anyways, I think I might wait for American Truck Simulator when it comes out August 15th.

Last edited:
It's so good to have Poland Rebuilding back again ! It needs Promods 1.95 to work and is apparently compatible with the latest Rus map , but I havent tried it with Rus. There are many hidden and challenging areas , I'm also using a mod to remove the "barriers" in game.

The delivery point below was a challenge to find as the roads leading to it weren't on the GPS. I followed my nose down a narrow road , and then down an even narrower laneway before I found this courtyard with the delivery point. Love it! :D

Another typical Poland rebuilding street. The textures on the building on the right are beautiful. The best looking washing hanging out ever !

Just purchased the Scandinavia DLC yesterday, and completed my first trip up into Norway. And now the new Merc is out :) SCS does a really good job of continuously keeping this game up to date and interesting :)

Does anyone know if it is possible to have multiple trailers in ETS2 or ATS? Id really enjoy it if we would could have super loads that have a 90 Wheel setup. Now I doubt something like this but close kinda......
IMG_3302.jpg_595.jpg

I have heard there is an unused hitch point on some of ETS2's models so I guess there has been some thought about multiple trailers. Possibly a future addition to the game ?
Personally , I'd be happy with B doubles. These are extremely common in Australia ........ but probably not in Europe. :D

F1 Kenworth K200 Aerodyne by KW BOY, on Flickr

I have heard there is an unused hitch point on some of ETS2's models so I guess there has been some thought about multiple trailers. Possibly a future addition to the game ?
Personally , I'd be happy with B doubles. These are extremely common in Australia ........ but probably not in Europe. :D

F1 Kenworth K200 Aerodyne by KW BOY, on Flickr

Yes even like this to spice things up would be better. A single trailer is getting abit dull. I like the challenge of heavy trailers, but multi point would be even greater.

The latest patch for bugfixes and Scandinavian number plates has been released, together with pictures of said plates. A sharp eye in the comment section noticed that if you put the plates together and decipher the numbers, it says ''RIGIDS ARE ALIVE''.

If that means rigid trucks, then I can't wait!

Does that mean...
Ŕ̵̛͟I̧҉͘G̴͘I̶҉D̨́́͝S͢ ́̕͞A̶͏̵̴̛Ŕ̶͡҉͞E͟͝͏ ͏͘A̴̶̧L͟҉̷̛I̢͏̶͞V̸́҉È̴̀
The Mercedes Atego is coming? :lol:

Or atleast a Rigid base for the Actros? Both of them?
How much fuel will they have?

I NEED THE ANSWERS TO EVERYTHING!
Ŕ̵̛͟I̧҉͘G̴͘I̶҉D̨́́͝S͢ ́̕͞A̶͏̵̴̛Ŕ̶͡҉͞E͟͝͏ ͏͘A̴̶̧L͟҉̷̛I̢͏̶͞V̸́҉È̴̀

Last edited:
I have recently bought this game via Amazon for a digital download. Runs great, no problems.

However, I want to play multiplayer. Is there a way of doing this WITHOUT installing steam on to my computer? I have a steam account and such, but I cannot figure out how to add the game into my steam library. Thanks :)

I have recently bought this game via Amazon for a digital download. Runs great, no problems.

However, I want to play multiplayer. Is there a way of doing this WITHOUT installing steam on to my computer? I have a steam account and such, but I cannot figure out how to add the game into my steam library. Thanks :)
If you got a key to unlock the game from Amazon go onto Steam (through the program itself) and go to the menu at the very top that says Games. Then go to "Activate a product on Steam". You may need an actual Steam key for this and if so I think you can convert the ETS2 key to a Steam key on SCS' site. Unsure though as I bought my game straight through Steam but this should work.

If you got a key to unlock the game from Amazon go onto Steam (through the program itself) and go to the menu at the very top that says Games. Then go to "Activate a product on Steam". You may need an actual Steam key for this and if so I think you can convert the ETS2 key to a Steam key on SCS' site. Unsure though as I bought my game straight through Steam but this should work.
So, can I get on the steam program without actually installing it to my PC?

Last question, I promise. :)

Do I have to install those updates? Connection is not the issue.
Yes. For Steam to work you need the updates. You won't need to reinstall ETS2 though, and any future updates will be automatically installed for any games you buy/own

Freightliner Argosy Cat edition v1.5 in Oslo. I love the interior sound of this truck but opinions seem to be divided on that !

Anyone know if there is any issue with ETS2 and Promods 1.95? I have deleted and re-installed both, but it just will not load up, even with a brand new profile. It gets to about 80%, hangs and goes to desktop.

EDIT: nvm, found out why. It needs the Scand DLC...

Last edited:
To those, like me, who still haven't bought Scandinavia DLC, there's a daily deal on Steam with 50% off - 45 minutes hours left sadly It's with the Going East DLC plus the Scandinavian and Eastern paint jobs, but it's still €0.90 cheaper than Scandinavia alone. :dopey:👍

Last edited:
Damn. The Scandinavian pack alone is just out of reach for me. I have $11 in my wallet from selling skins and cases from CSGO and I don't want to ask my parents to buy me something else after buying something else.

Seeing it's on sale now i have the urge to pick it up (Euro Truck simulator 2 for -80%), should i get the east+ north expansion pack too as it's -50%?

Seeing it's on sale now i have the urge to pick it up (Euro Truck simulator 2 for -80%), should i get the east+ north expansion pack too as it's -50%?

The game is definitely worth it. And the DLC has more jobs, more trailers, locations, etc. But the one that's really worth it is Scandinavia. The map itself is very different than the repetitive vanilla one.

Here's a little trip I recorded yesterday. It's all on the Scandinavia map. Just let the awesome sounds of my old Pete convince you:

Done, went for the eastern pack as an add on as the misses is Hungarian :) . Scandinavian pack was still 10 bucks if I'm not mistaken.

Done, went for the eastern pack as an add on as the misses is Hungarian :) . Scandinavian pack was still 10 bucks if I'm not mistaken.

Awesome!! I hope you have a wheel, because this game is meant to be played with one. It's tricky to set everything up the first time, but once you've got everything, it's a blast! And then there is the modding... But that's a different story 👍

Back