The F1TV Fantasy League '12 I *Weekend Results & Race Video Post #426*

What should the race distance % be set to?

• Total voters
I have to quit this now. Sorry. I can't do this over te summer since in vacationing. I bring along my PS3 on vacations, but with a controller I just won't be competitive. I'll try o be back next season. Sorry.

I find it strange that others stay signed up to the league, despite being only random-quali, and without any input apart from posting in the thread, but still... You're choice.

Just a quick note I want to mention as well, you haven't been competitive at any other time either, as you've only entered a time ONCE in the entire seven races. So I doubt your holiday would change anything to do with your performance.

Now all I need is ~$80 and you can guarantee Massa will be in the Top 3 next season (at least in the qualifications) :lol: . Although the way things are going, it seems Hollow will be the lucky Random-Quali winner :scared:

I don't get this.

:lol: Where does the $80 come into play?

Last edited:
SILVERSTONE (Silverstone Circuit) British Grand Prix

56_silverstonemap.jpg

• The next race at Silverstone will have random-quali drivers randomized by a list randomizer
  • Like the last race, 'full-quali' drivers can now qualify with the car of their choice, including any team
  • Also like the last race, I will now be streaming the Race live HERE at Sunday 10PM UK Time or 5PM US CENTRAL Time
  • You now have until that day & time to enter a 'full-quali' time in this thread

Qualifying Results

silverstonequali.png

Race Results

Click here to watch a repeat of the race.

The race was streamed live at the above link. It will be available to watch for 7 days from the date of this post, afterwards it will be unavailable. It is permanently available to watch on YouTube.

Chat Log

Click here to see the chat discussion as the race happened.

Last edited:
The post above this one will hold all race weekend information on it, I plan to update it continuously until it ends after the race.

On a side note to everyone here taking part; we only have 6 slots remaining and if anybody has any friends at gtplanet Who you think might want to take part in the remainder of this league & season, please let me know in this thread or send them a message with the link to it. Thanks.

... & who wants a completely FREE copy of the game delivered to their door? All you have to do is be the top random-quali driver in the Drivers Championship. However there are certain rules:

• Users have to own a PS3 connected to the internet.
  • You must agree to take part in Season II as a full-quali driver to receive your free copy of Formula 1: Championship Edition
  • Users who don't own a PS3 are t eligible.

Last edited:
Live feed starts in 12 minutes. I've just done a 1:25.523.

EDIT 1:

Truly abysmal turn-out for full-quali times and attendences of the live stream. ENTERSANDMAN13 was the only person to do so on either.

1exploitableiamdisappoi.jpg

EDIT 2:

Grid results, race video and chat log all up at post #426.

EDIT 3:

Drivers Championship & Constructors Championship Standings now updated with results from Silverstone. Renault is now leading in the Constructors Championship. Schumacher (ipswich1992) is beginning to feel some heat from Alonso (Hollow) & Montoya (dj_hazardous) in the Drivers Championship.

Last edited:
Season Hiatus due to lack of involvement by the majority of drivers.

There will be no race this weekend (unless otherwise stated).

Sorry for my absence recently. The week before was do to this clashing with my series I was runnin on GT5 while last week I was in the Hospital. I intend on running whenever this series continues.

In the hospital? Damn... Hope you're OK dude.

Yeah no worries for being absent, you're not the only one.

I've spoken to ipswich1992 and he's a bit busy with personal things as well.

The season hiatus will end when we have atleast 3 user-entered times for Montreal (not including mine).

So feel free to post a time for Montreal, It will start the ball rolling to continue this season.

EDIT:

Prince 4851 and Liquid will be removed from the league on 20/06/12 if a post on this thread is not made by then.

Last edited:
Constructors Championship Standings

1. Renault (Hollow & GT4 Genius) - 81 pts

Drivers Championship Standings

2. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow) - 42 pts

Renault working out pretty good with Alonso. :)

Btw Dj have you watched the Senna movie yet?

Is there room for one more driver? I would like to join if my schedule allows it.
Yes, there is room for 5 more drivers in the league. To see which are available please check the first post of this thread. Post a message on here when you've decided who you want to take and whether you will be full-qualifying or not. Thanks!

Constructors Championship Standings

1. Renault (Hollow & GT4 Genius) - 81 pts

Drivers Championship Standings

2. Renault - Fernando Alonso (Hollow) - 42 pts

Renault working out pretty good with Alonso. :)

Btw Dj have you watched the Senna movie yet?
Yes I have seen it 3 times now I think! It's truly an amazing film.

And yeah, you're doing very well considering you're only random-quali! :)

When's the next race then?

Earlier post:
In the hospital? Damn... Hope you're OK dude.

Yeah no worries for being absent, you're not the only one.

I've spoken to ipswich1992 and he's a bit busy with personal things as well.

The season hiatus will end when we have atleast 3 user-entered times for Montreal (not including mine).

So feel free to post a time for Montreal, It will start the ball rolling to continue this season.

picture.php

Had to dig really deep for that one, had some F-Bombs and abit of ragequit along the way. Here's to hoping more people come.

picture.php

Had to dig really deep for that one, had some F-Bombs and abit of ragequit along the way. Here's to hoping more people come.

Feel free to post another time if you think you can get a faster lap than Sandman's 1:11.296. I like a bit of fierce competition. :)

Just waiting on 1 more time (comeon Hawkeye we need you man!).

Feel free to post another time if you think you can get a faster lap than Sandman's 1:11.296. I like a bit of fierce competition. :)

Just waiting on 1 more time (comeon Hawkeye we need you man!).

then i will return the favour xD
i was .200 up after the first sector but is spun on the chicane, the again on the next lap (thats why my car is facing the wrong way lol)

Back