The February update discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my copy from the PSN. I'm stuck with it. I still load it after an update to try it out though.
It's not a horrible game but I just found myself not playing it more and more. Can always pick it up again later in the bargain bin for cheap. PD is just so slow to release or communicate with it's fans. Being a fan for over 15 years, I just got tired of it.

Blue are brand new cars. Green are returning cars from Gran Turismo 6 and Brown/Maroon are cars that used to be standard but became Premium in GT Sport.
So i'm thinking that most of the new cars in the following update would be simply GT6 cars returning and maybe one or two new cars for the series.

I would assume something like this for example:

- Acura NSX '91
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61
- Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
- Lamborghini Reventon '08
- Lotus Elise '11
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 inch Wheel Option) '09

- Mclaren P1 '15
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89
- Pagani Huayra '13
- Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70

- Toyota GT-ONE Road Car (TS020) '98
- Volkswagen Beetle 1200 '66

I'm glad you included the Toyota GT ONE Road Car. That is a car I would love to return in Gran Turismo. :)

Blue are brand new cars. Green are returning cars from Gran Turismo 6 and Brown/Maroon are cars that used to be standard but became Premium in GT Sport.
So i'm thinking that most of the new cars in the following update would be simply GT6 cars returning and maybe one or two new cars for the series.

I would assume something like this for example:

- Acura NSX '91
- Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61
- Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
- Lamborghini Reventon '08
- Lotus Elise '11
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19 inch Wheel Option) '09

- Mclaren P1 '15
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89
- Pagani Huayra '13
- Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel '70

- Toyota GT-ONE Road Car (TS020) '98
- Volkswagen Beetle 1200 '66

Ya, I'm thinking along the same lines.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...de-loading-screen.375246/page-3#post-12213573

That's not my point, "semi premium" was a term coined by this community to distinguish these outliers from the straight outta the PS2 standards.
Well ok sure but the word "semi" is still in and that means no fully modelled interiors like "premium" models. That is my point of mentioning the AE-86 (despite receiving an upgrade).

And what does that have to do with what he was saying?
Read my quote and you will understand.
He mentioned it was one of the cars receiving a semi premium upgrade and I simply replied back by saying it did NOT have a fully modelled interior like "premium" models.

I never argued that they weren't standard cars, I'm only mentioning the noteworthy differences between these cars and the average standard car from GT4. Jesus Christ it's like people want to argue about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back