The five cars that you DO NOT want in GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1241Penguin
To you - and to everyone else complaining about "duplicates" in GT - you guys do realize that they are in fact not duplicates, right? There are subtle differences between the so called "duplicate" cars.

We don't need cars with subtle differences, it is a waste of time.

And you think removing the "duplicate" cars will somehow get you Porshces or Koeniggseggs?

tpark103
We don't want Porsche or Koeniggsggghgggg

Of course I do but geez how many times do you have to hear over and over and over.... Come on seriously?

We don't want Porsche or Koeniggsggghgggg

Granted, I think you don't speak for "us." I WOULD like a Porsche 944. Good FR car, with lots of grip, and a decent amount of power.

Saying "we" is a bit naïve, though, don't you think? You're trying to speak for more than one person? You are one person, and only one person, with only one person's opinion and/or viewpoint.

I don't want to see all those duplicates. They can keep everything else.
And why so much hate on the Red Bull cars? If the problem are those kids that use them online then PD just needs to restrict them (it should have been in the first place).

The Red Bull cars shouldn't return and if they do they should be made virtually inaccessible and not necessary for 100%.

Remove "duplicates" if they are still done badly just like in GT5. For example every single regular S2000 substantially differ from their real life counterparts.

I get it's almost a waste of time to model every year instead of just one per each version (for example one 99-2003 and one 2004-2008 S2000, luckily adding the CR version) since there aren't breaking differences in most cases that aren't a new version (adding a turbo is one. A new braking light isn't), but it's already done (but badly).

Do it properly or remove them. And please don't add more cars like that; prefer using those resources into making the veyron (for example) instead of having both the bmw 318i from 2008 and 2009.

edit: now thinking about it they should just go with the one per each version option, because PD simply won't have the time to "convert" each year and US/EU version to premium (more like re-modelling and re-doing cars completely from scratch)

Last edited:
On what grounds? That it's not real?

Dude, the point of the car was to show what's possible. I'm glad that they did that. It's weird stuff like this that keeps GT series interesting.

Same can be said for Leno's tank car, or Nike's One Car.

Besides it's Kaz's game and vision. It's ultimately up to him what he wants in.

Why is everyone hating on the x1 and the tank car just because of some idiots online if they ram you then kick them its simple

Now why would you do that? I have no real interest in NASCAR either but many people do, I see no valid reason to remove them.

I would do it because I don't like them; they look ugly, sound horrible my efforts on GT6 car inclusion would be better spent on something else.

I would do it because I don't like them; they look ugly, sound horrible my efforts on GT6 car inclusion would be better spent on something else.

So you would remove cars from the game that is played by millions just because you don't like them? As for spending time on something else, the cars are already modeled so it's not going to take any time to add them to GT6.

So you would remove cars from the game that is played by millions just because you don't like them? As for spending time on something else, the cars are already modeled so it's not going to take any time to add them to GT6.

Yes, I did say what I would do and it does take time, just like doing anything else in this world. Even google search takes time.

Yes, I did say what I would do and it does take time, just like doing anything else in this world. Even google search takes time.

That makes no sense in the context of my previous reply. The cars are modeled so there would be no efforts putting them in GT6 as you said you would rather use your time on.

Along with the Red Bull X cars, get rid of the NASCAR cars.

I agree with others. No need to get rid of Nascar. I myself don't find Nascar interesting at all, but cars are cars, and deserve a place in GT.

Also, Nascar is a legendary race series. Plus, the cars sound great, are "interesting" to drive at circuits, and they make the best photo travel sessions due to their detail.

As for the Red Bull X, yes. It is a waste. I know PD put a lot of efford into that car, and it is amizing what they did, but I find no use to that car.

That makes no sense in the context of my previous reply. The cars are modeled so there would be no efforts putting them in GT6 as you said you would rather use your time on.

I said yes, what are you talking about? Even if a model exists, putting it in a new game is an action and therefore requires effort. By your logic I'm guessing walking, talking or even breathing takes no effort. :rolleyes:

I noticed you've switched the line of argument from time to effort too :rolleyes:

Even if a model exists, putting it in a new game is an action and therefore requires effort. By your logic I'm guessing walking, talking or even breathing takes no effort. :rolleyes:
You don't seem to get his point. Yes, technically, PD has to make the effort to include the NASCAR vehicles in GT6 even though they are already completed. Congratulations. You proved him wrong.

No, that effort is not nearly enough to justify your "I'd rather they spend their time doing something else" defense of why they should remove cars from the game just because you don't like them.

I noticed you've switched the line of argument from time to effort too :rolleyes:
:lol:

All the duplicates that are 99.9% identical i.e. ( 2000 Miata, 2000 MX-5, 2000 Miata Type II, 2000 MX-5 Turbo) you get the idea!!!!

+ 1.

Silly duplicates of Japanese cars need to be ditched, who on earth wants every edition of Mazda MX-5's, its a cheap way to increase car count.

You don't seem to get his point. Yes, technically, PD has to make the effort to include the NASCAR vehicles in GT6 even though they are already completed. Congratulations. You proved him wrong.

No, that effort is not nearly enough to justify your "I'd rather they spend their time doing something else" defense of why they should remove cars from the game just because you don't like them.

:lol:

I was only dropping my opinion but as usual, people act as if my opinion is very important. :P

I'd copy the FPV models that were left out of GT5, along with the Nike One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back