THE funniest craiglist post

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leadmeister
  • 10 comments
  • 1,025 views
I thought it was funny, I guess I do not have the sense of humor you have. Sorry.
 
404: Humour not found.
 
The gent from Stoneham is a prat!
Instead of saying "Hey if you got it contact me" he should be saying
"I want this! I want it now!
I'm too stoopid or lazy to look for it myself via one of the many sites that deal with used cars!
However, if you help and that help is not to my liking, I'm coming to beat you with my large barbed wire wrapped stick!"

It is a prime example of asshattery. No funny to be found. Sorry.

In point of fact the poster of that add NEEDS to be kicked in the ass hard enough that he can TASTE shoe leather and poop!

And if you want to know how I REALLY feel, catch me in the early morn BEFORE coffee.
 
Last edited:
Oh, hey, look. It's Rageguy.

((Intended at the man who posted the want ad.))
 
Last edited:
God what a bunch of ragers. Honestly you cannot think the poster is serious?
 
Haha Gil said poop! :dopey:
 
So Altezza lights, Veilside body kits, pinstripes, and a full mesh front bumper aren't rice?

Guess I missed the memo.
 
I get the ideia mate, but its not really funny, sorry!
 
Back