2016 Toyota Prius- Now even uglier then before!

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 308 comments
Besides, the new Corolla Hybrid is virtually the same size and fits the "interesting to look at" quota rather well.
Honestly, I'd disagree that it looks less boring than the new Prius, but despite how Corolla actually does try to be exciting with its #SaveTheManual thing, I cannot blame a Corolla for looking boring neither. Both look nice anyway.

Albermo showcases the SP42 kit for the Toyota Prius, which looks like the sort of thing you would end up with if you ordered Ferrari FF from Wish.com.
Toyota-Prius-Ferrari-4.jpg

Toyota-Prius-Ferrari-6.jpg

Toyota-Prius-Ferrari-20.jpg

Does anyone actually sell cars in Australia anymore? The only time you ever hear an announcement for that market for the past 5 years is a company discontinuing a model or pulling out of the region entirely.

Does anyone actually sell cars in Australia anymore? The only time you ever hear an announcement for that market for the past 5 years is a company discontinuing a model or pulling out of the region entirely.
We have so many brands here. The SUVs, CUVs and utes, have taken over. Vans sell here as well. Brands are pulling anything with a roof height lower than a CX-3. Young guys at my work are driving ASXs, MG ZSs, HRVs. These are single young men living alone with girlfriends. No kids. It’s just the thing to buy today.
As long as their phone is compatible with the car, they don’t seem to have the same sporting car enthusiasm many of us, who are car enthusiasts, have.

One guy is getting married though. He sold his Commodore SV6 and bought one of the MG ZS. He’s just bought a house as well.

Last edited:
We have so many brands here. The SUVs, CUVs and utes, have taken over. Vans sell here as well. Brands are pulling anything with a roof height lower than a CX-3. Young guys at my work are driving ASXs, MG ZSs, HRVs. These are single young men living alone with girlfriends. No kids. It’s just the thing to buy today.
As long as their phone is compatible with the car, they don’t seem to have the same sporting car enthusiasm many of us, who are car enthusiasts, have.

One guy is getting married though. He sold his Commodore SV6 and bought one of the MG ZS. He’s just bought a house as well.
Most people lose that energy by 25 lol. I'm 33 and want my daily driver to be a second gen Rav4 really bad. It seems like a super lame car but I hear they're actually kind fun.

Most people lose that energy by 25 lol. I'm 33 and want my daily driver to be a second gen Rav4 really bad. It seems like a super lame car but I hear they're actually kind fun.
Get the one with the hood scoop. Then put rally armor mudflaps on it. Then pretend you're in the Paris Dakar rally.

Not that you all care, but also found out the only cars, in our work parking lot, are my Wife's Mazda2, a young male co-worker's Nissan Pulsar sedan(Sentra), one of the secretary's Mazda3 and another co-worker's Subaru Liberty(Legacy) sedan. That one is rare 2012 manual.
Even the bosses daughter(single, no kids), traded her 2015 Forester diesel for a new ASX.

I guess it is the sign of the times.

Edit: Lord have us mercy. One of the new workers, his parents bought him a 2020 CH-R.

Last edited:
Back