The Funny Screenshot Thread

im-opening-50-shades-of-grey-to-a-random-page-36768084.png

What kind of douchecanoes designed and approved said design?

I know there's a no complaining about things you don't find funny rule but anything swastika related will always get a no from me. 👎

And that's really kind of a shame, because it has meaning outside of its association with the Third Reich, and did long before their appropriation of it.

[Edit] For example:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Swastika_Society

Generally, its mission was a broad-based effort of philanthropy and moral education. It ran poorhouses and soup kitchens, as well as modern hospitals and other relief works. It had an explicit internationalist focus, extending relief efforts to Tokyo after earthquakes and also in response to natural disasters in the Soviet Union. In addition, it had offices in Paris, London, and Tokyo and professors of Esperanto within its membership.

Last edited:
TB

I can only see that happening in this part of the world where the swastika is featured as a spiritual icon. Even then, I’ve never seen one used so casually.

Douchecanoe...my new favourite insult.

TB

I know there's a no complaining about things you don't find funny rule but anything swastika related will always get a no from me. 👎

I never intended to cause offence, and I'm sorry if I did - it was just the caption which made me laugh. Maybe my sense of humour is just a little too dark...

Back