The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Of course it's me! No one else even cares about that show :lol: let alone its characters.

Which show? Samurai Champloo or Rayearth? :sly: :lol:

Jokes aside, I know what you mean. But hey, I care about Rayearth, I know (and enjoy) that show. It's been a while since I last saw it, granted, but I was pleased by it. And I'm sure someone else cares, it is a CLAMP work after all. Unless people are too busy looking at SHAFT(ed)'s necks...

Which show? Samurai Champloo or Rayearth? :sly: :lol:

Jokes aside, I know what you mean. But hey, I care about Rayearth, I know (and enjoy) that show. It's been a while since I last saw it, granted, but I was pleased by it. And I'm sure someone else cares, it is a CLAMP work after all. Unless people are too busy looking at SHAFT(ed)'s necks...

Yeah, you're like one of three people that watched the show withoit me pushing them to do so, which is cool.

Yeah, you're like one of three people that watched the show withoit me pushing them to do so, which is cool.

Thank the Portuguese TV for once caring more about animes back in those days than what they do know now. And that is rather tragic, really; now most of the animes are either kids shows (i.e. Tenkai Knights) or Sailor Moon Crystal. No Animax, no proper animes in other channels. God dammit, I miss the days when I was a wee nipper and was super excited to see the latest episode of Gosaurer (yes, it was originally a 1993 show, but Portugal only saw it in 2001, of all times).

Now all I can say is "well, it's either a good-looking kids show (hey, I know it's a show to sell toys, but Tenkai Knight looks decently enough for a show of that type) or Toei's horrible mutated Sailor Moon remake"... Say what you will about BONES Studio, but at least their shows look reasonably good compared to "off-set eyes" Usagi.

Ppffft, Asuka army.
tumblr_n5tjbrZakM1rmrkv9o2_250.gif

It's just the glasses. She's still a beeeyotchhhhh

But she can be a likable (hard to believe, I know, but is possible) and somewhat cute beeeyotchhhh (quoting you here), that's the thing. Personality aside, there's more to Asuka than meets the eye...

I honestly don't understand Asuka and her army of weeaboos.
But hey, I shouldn't have an opinion when I'm watching DanMachi for Hestia.

The world had forgotten lolis with big tits and then they showed up again to "confirm all your stereotypes."

weazel news

I did too. :guilty: One of my friends said he was watching it and said it wasn't too bad, although he just started getting into anime so I don't trust his word that much. :P Now I must finish this crap...

I'm still watching DanMachi myself. Eh... I mean, it's still pretty amusing but there's no real merits to it.

I already dropped Plastic Memories but I might come back to it if I hear it actually picks up near the end.

Both my dad and I watch Dragon Ball Z every week. He has considered buying a Funimation subscription so we can watch it whenever the mood tickles our fancy.

Back