The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
There is character development in Initial D!

"I love you, but you're an enemy."

"Let's race for our love."

- after -

"I am impressed by your skill, but I am a racer, with no time for romance in my life. Your love must forever be unrequited."

END

-

I only watch Initial D for the technical discussion. The characters are about as interesting as a bunch of car nerds having a round of Red Bull by the side of the road at night.

Could be worse. The main characters could talk and act like actual hardcore street racers, who are often total pricks.
FB_IMG_1453326674883.jpg

Lol

So, I'm considering watching School Rumble.

I need to see something dumb.

SNAFU! TOO is still good though.

Also, is anyone watching the sweet show?

So I'm watching anime for the first time in foreverrrrrr

And I'm watching Ajin!!!

Currently on Ep 4.

Here's the two-sentence breakdown:

1) Immortal alien species that look just like humans are sought after by big bad dudes.
2) Main character learns he is one of these immortal alien species when he could no believe he survived a front-on collision with a truck.

I knew a dude in uni who and his buddy actually said that and were hella proud of it too.
So I'm watching anime for the first time in foreverrrrrr

And I'm watching Ajin!!!

Currently on Ep 4.

Here's the two-sentence breakdown:

1) Immortal alien species that look just like humans are sought after by big bad dudes.
2) Main character learns he is one of these immortal alien species when he could no believe he survived a front-on collision with a truck.
Is it an entire series or a three part movie?

Remind me why this is popular again?
...The art is slightly different I guess??

I've only seen the 30 seconds of what's been shown on the dub, so sub for sure. Are the dubs available yet?
They are indeed. I've only seen one scene from it too and while it doesn't seem quite as bad as the fandom is making it, I still can't really recommend it. I say subs.

A while ago now, I said I watched Love Live's 6th PV, but I never realised the OVA came with it. I was wondering why I never saw what some people were saying about it...

Kinda weird actually, can't imagine it's canon.
Sure, Maki's pretty magic, but only metaphorically...
Still, the music video is the best of them all and it's u's second best song so nothing wrong there.

For those that are interested and haven't seen it.

Guess I'll watch a couple episodes when I get home.

For those that are interested and haven't seen it.

Guess I'll watch a couple episodes when I get home.

Doesn't sound bad I rate. For those watching anime for the first time and need some Dub action I'd say it can work from what I've seen thus far.

Guess I'll watch it in sub though.

Me too.

I mean I find Nico mostly annoying as a character but I think Nico-Nico-Nii is very sweet. It's not something you can bottle just like that.

Love Live is an anime which isn't Cowboy Bebop, Akira, FLCL, Madoka Magica, or a Ghibli film. Based off of this process of elimination, it's safe to assume that it's not worth watching unless you're bored and want to watch something stupid.

The above statement makes use of hyperbole for comedic effect. Slightly.

Latest Posts

Back