The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,562 views
He must be...
 

Attachments

  • kenta_gay.jpg
    kenta_gay.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 28
lol, but you're insulting the wrong guy, move that quote bubble to the guy with the black hair (white evo driver)

why? cause he sux, the other guy actaully is more mature and cooler :lol:
 
yeah next time do one on iggy ^_^
 
has anyone seen all three movies of inuyasha
 
Initial D, the annoying punk who bought an '85 Levin. But, after Takashi drives it, he likes it. :rolleyes:
 
u mean zack takashi likes the levin
 
That one isn't that surprising really, Kenta does swing in weird when regarding Keisuke. That pic looks kind of suggestive even without the 'word bubbles'.
 
sorry NK4E, but now... I must hit you.... *smack* :lol:

no more using the american name for itsuki, "iggy" :p
 
Maybe I need to pick up some Initial D, since I haven't seen any of it at all.
 
Originally posted by LoneWolfe
sorry NK4E, but now... I must hit you.... *smack* :lol:

no more using the american name for itsuki, "iggy" :p
reverses the punch towards vash *smack*
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
That one isn't that surprising really, Kenta does swing in weird when regarding Keisuke. That pic looks kind of suggestive even without the 'word bubbles'.

hehe that's why i screencapped it from the dvd! btw, i love that race, between the two AE86's...
i'm addicted to the sound of the TRD engine on the Trueno and the fishtailing from the turbo boost on the Levin :D
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
reverses the punch towards vash *smack*

What's that about??? What did I ever do to you? :lol:
 
u just got in the way
 
vash trys to punch nk4e but misses and hits lonewolf *smack* and nk4e starts running
 
what,what,what, yeah thats right (vash gets out his angel arm) ( nk4e see it and tries to run away)
 
(*Thinks to self*, good thing I'm not a violent person and don't kill people . . . otherwise there would be alot of dead people here . . . :lol: )
 
(screaming from far away)ahahahahahahah u coward( runS somemore)
 
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
 
*gets up off the ground from Vash's unexpected punch*
tsk tsk tsk, *hops in celica and goes drifting*
 
*comes back hand finds vash all drunk and has a girl holding him up goin towards a building, i run to my garage to get my gtr and get out of town
 
Woah . . . what is going on??? Where am I??? :odd:
 
Back