The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,462 views
girl- i meant a old lady sorri vash
 
when i said girl( i meant old lady ) sorri vash
 
Originally posted by LoneWolfe
*gets up off the ground from Vash's unexpected punch*
tsk tsk tsk, *hops in celica and goes drifting*

Tell me its the older Celica, if not ill have to kill you Vash style.

-Vash
 
Vash doesn't kill people; he kills one person and then deeply regrets it.
 
Originally posted by VashTheStampede
Ohhhhh . . . . ewwwwwwwww!
ahahahahah
i can change it if u won't kill me if i take the cute one and u get a the rich one ( 20 year old girls)
 
Of course ill regret it, after ive destroyed the Celica. Only if its a new model.

-Vash
 
no he won't
punches supralfy *smack* and suprafly goes and flies into a "girl " and the "girl " helps him up
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
ahahahahah
i can change it if u won't kill me if i take the cute one and u get a the rich one ( 20 year old girls)

But I have no need for money . . . (unless she is absolutely beautiful . . . then it'll be like the 2nd episode of Trigun or I wanna say the 5th episode . . . and me drooling over the girls . . . I guess I'll just have to watch all of Trigun this weekend!).
 
Well dudes, it's been good for the night. But I'm out for the rest of the night. So remember these words of wisdom:

"This land is made of LOVE AND PEACE!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
or u want the one that tried to kill u in the plant
ill take ep 2 girl if u don't like her
 
Originally posted by VashTheStampede
Well dudes, it's been good for the night. But I'm out for the rest of the night. So remember these words of wisdom:

"This land is made of LOVE AND PEACE!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
make it stop
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
WQhat do u get when u mix Miniature tanks and anime?

www.gunbound.net

one of the funnest online games ive played.

-Vash
sorri it won't work for me
need a new 3d car
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
Tell me its the older Celica, if not ill have to kill you Vash style.

-Vash
*becomes best friends with Suprafly*
Of course it's the old celica! good ol celica GT-S '86 (yes i do have one)
 
Good good, good to see a new friend. Gunbound is absoultely FREE!!! Its as addicting as danc dance revolution, i would know, ive been playinhg so long ONI isnt even a challnge anymore.

-Vash
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
or u want the one that tried to kill u in the plant
ill take ep 2 girl if u don't like her

I think I would rather have the girl from the 2nd episode over the other . . . but I would be happy with either. :D
 
yahoooooooooooooooooo right on
 
*thinking back to trigun*...umm.... Cant rem, although i think the coolest girl in trigun is milly :p
 
lol,police girl :drool: :drool: :drool: and nice avatar lonewolfe
 
Back