The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,880 comments
  • 3,670,868 views
I answered ya.

Cross-forum interactivity, ftw!
 
picture.php


picture.php


Darker than Blue
 
Cross-forum interactivity, ftw!

Indeed. LOL.


Probably going to watch a nice chunk of TTGL tonight :D

Nice! I plan on watching episodes 2 and 3 of Fate/Zero and episode 2 of Boku wa Tamagotchi or whatever it is. Don't know if I'll actually get all that done before I pass out though lol.



EDIT: Nice AOS-! 👍

I've been checking out your album as you've been adding to it. I like those two you posted though. Really shows off her pale smooth stomach. Mmmmm...
 
Finished .Hack//Quantum. Makes me want to watch .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, and .Hack//Roots again. Though now I can officially say I've completed a .Hack title, even if it was a 3 episode OVA.
 
EDIT: Nice AOS-! 👍

I've been checking out your album as you've been adding to it. I like those two you posted though. Really shows off her pale smooth stomach. Mmmmm...

I always make her pale... I make anything remotely close to skin tone as white as chalk....
 
I've been checking out your album as you've been adding to it. I like those two you posted though. Really shows off her pale smooth stomach. Mmmmm...
Must not be attracted to figures.... must not be attracted to figures.... must not be attracted to figures..... too late
Cry.png



Finished .Hack//Quantum. Makes me want to watch .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, and .Hack//Roots again. Though now I can officially say I've completed a .Hack title, even if it was a 3 episode OVA.
I've seen a nice chunk of .Hack//Sign. It was good from what I saw, but that's back when I watched anime on TV. Will get back to someday.
 
I've got another Gundam livery car coming up, an NGE livery, and if I can find them...one for BRS. :D

If not, something else...I don't know what though.
 
Finished .Hack//Quantum. Makes me want to watch .Hack//Sign, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, and .Hack//Roots again. Though now I can officially say I've completed a .Hack title, even if it was a 3 episode OVA.

I've been wanting to watch all the .Hack stuff but I have no idea what order to watch all of it in lol.


I always make her pale... I make anything remotely close to skin tone as white as chalk....

I finally figured out why we're friends. 👍


I've got another Gundam livery car coming up, an NGE livery, and if I can find them...one for BRS. :D

If not, something else...I don't know what though.

I bet you're already in some awesome car club but you should quit it and join ours. BTW are we friends on the 360? Also I have 3 friend requests pending but I have no idea who they are. If someone here sent me one and I never accepted tell me so I can accept it lol.
 
I figured that out a loooonnggg time ago. Pale girls help :D

👍

Those pics, his avatar, that glowing white skin. *head explodes*
 
I've seen a nice chunk of .Hack//Sign. It was good from what I saw, but that's back when I watched anime on TV. Will get back to someday.
So you've seen a .Hack before? Somewhat surprises me. Though .Hack either ends up being good, or bores you. It kinda bored me back when I first saw .Hack//Sign, like a few episodes.
I've been wanting to watch all the .Hack stuff but I have no idea what order to watch all of it in lol.

I'd suggest you watch with what one story-wise is first which is .Hack//Sign IIRC.
 
I bet you're already in some awesome car club but you should quit it and join ours. BTW are we friends on the 360? Also I have 3 friend requests pending but I have no idea who they are. If someone here sent me one and I never accepted tell me so I can accept it lol.

Yeah. You've never seen me online? I'm always there.

Except now that is. Now is F1 time. :D
 
....I forgot to add that that only applies to BRS.

I can't believe our friendship ended just like that. :(


Yeah. You've never seen me online? I'm always there.

Oh yeah that's right. I Renown I. 👍 Now join Team TGAT. :)
 
If I can find it, I'll do White Rock too.

Oh, new avatar!
 
Menchi nom nom nom!!!! And crazy Excel!!!! <3
 
I wish you could be in more than one car club.

Dammit.
 
I am surrounded by extremely drunk people.... Help me :(

*Helps you*



Just watched episode 2 of Boku wa Tomodachi. The Monster Hunter part was great lol.
 
Back