The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,880 comments
  • 3,671,171 views
Just watched the first episode of Demon King Daimao.

notbad.jpeg


The animation for the most part is pretty mediocre, but it improved during the more action-packed moments. And it also makes up for the meh animation with gratuitous shots of sexy girls.

The humor so far is a bit more miss than hit, but there was one part that had me genuinely laughing my ass off. And that doesn't happen often. Even in shows like Clannad and Steins;Gate that had moments that I found very humorous, the most they ever got from me was a smile or small chuckle.

Not really expecting it to be anything more than a 6/10 for me, but it's reasonably short and I'm in the rare mood for something silly and gratuitous.
 
Last edited:
In Clannad, what is with the time loops?!?!? Though the last EPs probably hints at another story line

It's not a loop exactly, he traveled back in time.

picture.php

:sly:
 
BRS completed downloading.

Problem is I have to cram my projects up. Gonna watch it tomorrow.
 
BRS completed downloading.

Good thing is I have to cram my projects up. Gonna be disappointed by it tomorrow.

Fixed. :p

Anyway, just finished the 4th episode of Demon King Daimao. It's getting good! And by that I mean it's garbage (a few notches above BRS-grade garbage), but i'm finding it fairly entertaining nonetheless. :p
 
In all honesty, it's better if you never watch BRS and let me create a really wicked cool perception of her for you.

elitedriver
Nice Pic 👍
That < This:
picture.php
 
In all honesty, it's better if you never watch BRS and let me create a really wicked cool perception of her for you.

Nope.

It's better that you watch it so that you realize how crazy AOS is for being obsessed with it just because of how "kewl" its character's designs look. :lol:
 
In all honesty, it's better if you never watch BRS and let me create a really wicked cool perception of her for you.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I can admire anyone for looks despite the attitude, proof is Asuka Shikinami 👍
 
Nope.

It's better that you watch it so that you realize how crazy AOS is for being obsessed with it just because of how "kewl" its character's designs look. :lol:

Well I have a thing for pretty designs... and unlike most of you, I am drawing stuff, ideally stuff you'd sit and stare at for hours... :sly:

And I'm not obsessed with the OVA, I 🤬 hate it.
 
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I can admire anyone for looks despite the attitude, proof is Asuka Shikinami 👍

In the same way my actual absolutely ex-crush is like. Good looking but really bad personality...people do say personality is better than looks in the real world. Thing is, I actually prefer Asuka for her personality over her looks, mainly because she always makes me laugh :lol:
 
You won't understand what it's like, seaman..... :sly:
 
In the same way my actual absolutely ex-crush is like. Good looking but really bad personality...people do say personality is better than looks in the real world. Thing is, I actually prefer Asuka for her personality over her looks, mainly because she always makes me laugh :lol:

I suppose you have a thing for tsunderes.
 
Everyone does...


sorry if I gave your hopes up.
 
Everyone does...

sorry if I gave your hopes up.

What does that have to do with me watching BRS? :boggled:

As in real world or anime...? Asuka's raging is why she makes me laugh, FYI :lol:

Asuka's the UberHaxorNova of anime.
 
You drunk again? :odd:

Yes, and YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE! :lol:

Anyway as said earlier, I'm gonna be watching BRS tomorrow. And what in the world does OVA mean?
 
bun it, I'll just post the rest of my other photos here:

picture.php


picture.php

I recall this being a lot darker on my laptop.

picture.php

The grainy film reminds me of those segments in horror films.

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php

Trump Card, imo


Hay look at what I found, now all of us can make Itashas:
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/cars/
 
Last edited:
And just what exactly is wrong with her attitude?! :grumpy:

Well people may dislike her for a hot-tempered attitude, but actually as an UberHaxorNova fan, I find rages entertaining. :dopey:

Also why do you quote stuff I miss out? :lol:

I'm gonna be dat MP3 player for sure.
 
Loliblade. Dressed in various outfits.




And just what exactly is wrong with her attitude?! :grumpy:

That then makes you...meh, never mind :sly:

Exactly. I mean, I always say to myself how bitchy she is, but I mean it as in a funny way :)

By the way, in case you wonder, I've always preferred images in a more original style, rather than much more divided from the anime so that I won't like it. Of course, there are exceptions. :sly:
 
And just what exactly is wrong with her attitude?! :grumpy:

Nothing, when Vettel wins. :sly: And 18-year-old cyber-Asuka knows a few things tha-
*chokes me with eyepatch*

I don't think I'll finish Wangan Midnight. It just seems to be a repetitive cycle of:

A random racer wants to face the Devil Z, and gets beaten as the Z gets a magical power upgrade, and the challenger :censored:s up.

Initial D is NOT as repetitive as WM.
 
There will be a party today... the Hatsune Miku Goodsmile BMW has won the 2011 Super GT GT300 Championship. :D --- Randy
 
Last edited:
There will be a party today... the Hatsune Miku Goodsmile BMW has won the 2011 Super GT GT300 Champion.

And it's my birthday tomorrow. Buy me a night out with some lolis..
 
There will be a party today... the Hatsune Miku Goodsmile BMW has won the 2011 Super GT GT300 Champion.

Wooowoooo!!!


And it's my birthday tomorrow. Buy me a night out with some lolis..

Happy pre-birthday! :)

No lolis for you.
 
Back