The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,880 comments
  • 3,670,762 views
Black★Rock Shooter - 596 MB - 5.0% - 33.5 kB/s

I never asked for this.
 
There's your problem. ;)

nope_avi_by_nopedotaviplz.png
 
Me too, but it's horrible when you're sober and people are doing that to you :lol:
 
Yaywalter's gonna be banned soon. :sly:



I need to start it soon. :)



Thanks for the reminder, 36 laps into the race :scared:

Pedo McPedo gon' be banned and there's really F1?

GENDDDDOOOO DAAAAAMMIIIIIIIITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flips PC*

nah the internet in this country is really crappy.

He says the truth.
 
Yep i said the truth :p

I like my country but i Don't really like about corruption of the politics though. :(
 
Last edited:
i blame the politics here.

Oh please don't open this topic up here :scared:

Speaking of which, I've been thinking of something. What anime character can fit perfectly in a common stereotype?

AFAIK...

Hot-tempered redhead - Asuka Langley Shikinami
Blabber-mouthed blonde - Lucy Heartfilia

... dunno what else :boggled:
 
I already am.

Then that makes it even worse that you're wasting your bandwidth on BRS. :p

GOD DAMMIT WALTER Y U FOLLOW MACHATE-MAN'S FOOTSTEPS?!

I srs. I disappoint.

Nah, had to let that get downloaded while I do my usual boring stuff...
 
GOD DAMMIT WALTER Y U FOLLOW MACHATE-MAN'S FOOTSTEPS?!

I srs. I disappoint.

Nah, had to let that get downloaded while I do my usual boring stuff...

I bet that he is joking at you.
tongue.gif
 
Alright caught up on Fate/Zero. Now it's time to pass out. Goodnight everyone!
 
Alright caught up on Fate/Zero. Now it's time to pass out. Goodnight everyone!

Sweet dreams. ;)

Wait...what do you dream about anyway?! :crazy:
 
F1 spoiler alert!
Thanks for getting me some business time, Vettel.
 
Aaaaaaaaand let's bring us back. :D

OADMi:

75244109.jpg
 
I serious bro, WHY THE CRAPPY PICTURES?!
 
Trust me, I have pretty good ones next time. And 3 bonuses :D

Next time, ALWAYS next time.

You are disappointing your partner in crime.

In other news, just noticed that Fairy Tail reached 100+ episodes. I could never complete it with such many episodes. :boggled:
 
you mean the brand-new Red Bull Car?

I'm referring to the song "Business Time" by Flight of the Conchords. :sly:
 
In Clannad, what is with the time loops?!?!? Though the last EPs probably hints at another story line
 
Back