The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Death note is worth it imo but it sort of falls off halfway through and the last episode is a shocker.

Without using spoilers, I will be as vague about this as I can:

The events of the last episode was bound to happen. Things were going to go that way after episode 25, because of the route MainGuy took.

You could argue it wasn't an inevitable end should there have been the possibility that MainGuy outsmarts everyone, but that drys out the thrill of the pursuit and it would actually cause a stagnant ending....

"yippee I win.....

Now what?"

Can't just end a story like that. That's boring.

So with that said, the ending we received IMHO shouldn't really be that big of a shocker. Unless you meant how mediocre the ending came out to be.

revolutionary-girl-utena-full-97243.jpg
FB_IMG_1448253822217.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Oh God, stop. Don't even go there with the Abyssals, please.
Even if two them are Sailors?

Boobs weigh more than a man's life.
Still, there's this craze that's goin' on here in Italy recently, called "Escile". Which involves... Well... Something that happens quite a lot in ecchi shows. If High School DxD ever gets dubbed in Italian (which has a rather decent chance of happening since Yamato Video, pretty much the Italian equivalent to Funimation, is about to start their own streaming service), the dubbing studio should exploit this craze. It will work with not just DxD but with pretty much any ecchi show in general, I think. Or maybe get "rebranded", like "Ecchile"! :lol:

BTW, that's a screencap of Log Horizon, right? ;)

Last edited:
Final photos of my BGS. It's now boxed up and ready to ship to another individual.

1a6E8PD.jpg

9jiEJ4J.jpg

xAQNDAi.jpg

s7ox1mr.jpg

edit: Phew. Thankfully because the US dollar was weaker when I bought BGS than it is right now, I only managed a net loss of $10 ($39.58 including shipping). If I knew she was as wanted as much as she is, I would've sold it for more.

Buying these things as an investment is a hell of a slow way to earn money. Don't do it, guys.

Last edited:
Paying for HD media? What year is this, 2007?
Yea, and the ads in the middle of the videos are a pain in the rear.

I don't understand why people pay for Crunchyroll premium when it has an absolutely tiny library and you can find the same services on other websites.
Not that ive cared to look recently last i checked CR's library was pretty decent , especialy new and airing shows which are up not more than a day they air in Japan.
If you know a site thats better please do share.
Most of all the CR app on PS3 is what i use the most as i dred having to use my PC to stream shows, and besides paying for a streaming service is always gonna be "a thing" since if your not paying for it its probably illegal in the 1st place and or is a site thats drowned in ads, spam or is SD quality.

Not that ive cared to look recently last i checked CR's library was pretty decent , especialy new and airing shows which are up not more than a day they air in Japan.
If you know a site thats better please do share.
Most of all the CR app on PS3 is what i use the most as i dred having to use my PC to stream shows, and besides paying for a streaming service is always gonna be "a thing" since if your not paying for it its probably illegal in the 1st place and or is a site thats drowned in ads, spam or is SD quality.
CR's library is missing all the stuff which they can't license due to their competitors-- most notably present in the lack of shows from FUNimation because those guys have their own streaming service.

I've PM'd you a better site.

Funimation's library isn't as big but the shows they have are pretty good.
Already made an account and added 12 shows :sly:
Rewatching Steins Gate atm.

Back