The general WHAT IN THE WORLD is going on in Canada?

Can someone help clarify the noise I’m seeing made over the Section 35 exemptions? Section 35 of Canada’s firearms laws has to do with people who hunt to sustain themselves.

From my understanding, this applies most to some native communities.

https://aptnnews.ca/2020/05/01/indi...ottawas-assault-weapons-ban-under-section-35/

What I’m not understanding is whether the exclusion under Section 35 applies only during the 2 year amnesty period (where people can still legally own these weapons, but cannot use them), or if the exclusion is indefinite (or, “until a suitable replacement can be acquired,” whatever that means).

The other aspect that of this that doesn’t quite sit right, is it has been reported that the Nova Scotia killer did not have a gun license, and bought most of his weapons in the US.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...5b524c-8bc4-11ea-80df-d24b35a568ae_story.html

I’m not a gun owner, so don’t really have a dog in this fight, but while what happened in Nova Scotia was a terrible tragedy, this legislation feels like a knee jerk reaction

Canadian cowboy in Saskatoon tells the world who he really is .

Likely a religiously conservative, power hungry, fascist-sympathizing control freak who wants to dictate what happens on public property. Ironic.

More bodies found around residential school . Statement to be made thursday morning Canada time .

"Cowessess Chief Cadmus Delorme and FSIN Chief Bobby Cameron are scheduled to hold a news conference Thursday morning to provide more details of the findings.

The Marieval Indian Residential School operated from 1899 to 1997 in the area where Cowessess is now located, about 140 kilometres east of Regina.

The First Nation took over the school's cemetery from the Catholic Church in the 1970s."

Statue toppling has started. Victoria and Elizabeth statues have been smeared in paint and felled.

Statue toppling has started. Victoria and Elizabeth statues have been smeared in paint and felled.
Lets hope the momentum picks up pace . I wish i would have been there to help pull them down .

The United Kingdom is more than welcome to come get their statues before they all end up in the ocean . They are done in Canada, a new path forward will be created , and fair , honest , mutual beneficial relationships will be made between first nations and the rest of Canada.

Before that happens there must be truth and that is exactly the path we are on now .

There is always this to first nations have to deal with .

Attachments

• 211121461_10158597697973772_1203632568362921810_n.jpg
    211121461_10158597697973772_1203632568362921810_n.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 20
  • E5PkZpaXoAMeWBU.jpeg
    E5PkZpaXoAMeWBU.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Today on cancel culture, we try cancelling an entire country over a historical event that nobody alive today has any ability to do anything about.

The most common phrase I’ve heard from the native speakers recently has been “nothing you do will ever be enough”. So we have a native population who will never be satisfied by any attempts at reconciliation against a white population that isn’t going to go anywhere. Sounds like a recipe for nothing ever getting better.

On a side note: I recognize that the atrocities committed by the government against the native population are horrific and I have been educated in school about it, but I do not support statue toppling, vandalism, flag burning, etc.

Last edited:
The United Kingdom is more than welcome to come get their statues before they all end up in the ocean
The statues weren't the United Kingdom's, they were Manitoba's. According to the official walking tour of the Manitoba Legislature:
The statue, recognizing Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee in 1897, was completed in 1904, cost $15,000, and was paid for by public and private funds (truly a provincial memorial, with no individual being allowed to donate more than $5.00). Queen Victoria was ruler of the British Empire for much of the 19th century, a period when Manitoba became a province and treaties were negotiated with the Aboriginal peoples of Western Canada. This statue was erected to commemorate the gratitude of the Canadian people for political liberties obtained under her reign.
Created by Manitoba artist, Leo Mol, this statue commemorates Her Majesty The Queen’s address to the Manitoba Legislative Assembly during its provincial centennial in 1970.
Manitoba commissioned, paid for, and installed both - and Elizabeth's statue was made by a Manitoba resident (an ex-pat Ukrainian). Not sure why the UK needs to take either of them, given that'd be theft.

Last edited:
The statues weren't the United Kingdom's, they were Manitoba's. According to the official walking tour of the Manitoba Legislature:

Manitoba commissioned, paid for, and installed both - and Elizabeth's statue was made by a Manitoba resident (an ex-pat Ukrainian). Not sure why the UK needs to take either of them, given that'd be theft.
Some media from the Uk was saying that the Conservative Party in the Uk was upset the statues were being taken down .

I wonder what that media will say when we change British Columbia to a first nations name ? Right now all the school names in Vancouver that have the slightest involvement with the colonial violence in the name of the crown to be erased from our history .

New names , new beggining.

Some media from the Uk was saying that the Conservative Party in the Uk was upset the statues were being taken down .
Not quite. The UK Government expressed concern that a statue of the reigning monarch was vandalised.

What does that have to do with the notion you expressed that the UK should be stealing statues from Canada?

Not quite. The UK Government expressed concern that a statue of the reigning monarch was vandalised.

What does that have to do with the notion you expressed that the UK should be stealing statues from Canada?
Where did i use the word steal ? i told you why i wrote what i wrote . case closed .
I would suggest in the coming months the people of the UK is going to see a large rejection in Canada of anything to do with the crown and anyone that was involved in colonial violence against first nation people in Canada .

I truly wish i could say its nothing personal against the monarchy but it is . It is very personal to first nation people in Canada .

About a hour ago we again asked the remaining statues be removed that is of anyone in the monarchy or the colonial violence against first nations .

If they are not removed by the racists that want to cry about it , in to the ocean they will go .

As a side note , the Blueberry band won the case they had in our supreme court . What that means is we can now shut down fracking and dilling for gas on the Blueberry first nations territory .

Exciting times in-store for Canada and Canadians as they will get to participate in ridding ourselves of the stench of the monarchy and colonial terrorism in our borders .

In this article which is the one i read , it says condemed not concern.

Then in the next breath say they are with the first nations . That is a huge joke. Good thing we have begun the expulsion .

Last edited:
Does seem a tad misguided to be targeting the Supreme Governor of the Church of England considering these were Catholic residential schools...

Where did i use the word steal ? i told you why i wrote what i wrote . case closed .
I would suggest in the coming months the people of the UK is going to see a large rejection in Canada of anything to do with the crown and anyone that was involved in colonial violence against first nation people in Canada .

I truly wish i could say its nothing personal against the monarchy but it is . It is very personal to first nation people in Canada .

About a hour ago we again asked the remaining statues be removed that is of anyone in the monarchy or the colonial violence against first nations .

If they are not removed by the racists that want to cry about it , in to the ocean they will go .

As a side note , the Blueberry band won the case they had in our supreme court . What that means is we can now shut down fracking and dilling for gas on the Blueberry first nations territory .

Exciting times in-store for Canada and Canadians as they will get to participate in ridding ourselves of the stench of the monarchy and colonial terrorism in our borders .

In this article which is the one i read , it says condemed not concern.

Then in the next breath say they are with the first nations . That is a huge joke. Good thing we have begun the expulsion .
Your dillusional blaming everything on the UK. The French were just as bad in what happened in Canada. If you want to blame someone, perhaps start with the Liberal party. They have been in power in Canada for over 96 years of our 152 years as a country. Look at the idiot running this country. What has he done for Indigenous people in this country? Nothing,not a goddamn thing. Truth and reconciliation. My arse. We still have people with undrinkable water but we're sending money to other countries ? Was that not one of the first things his government promised ? He got rid of Jody Wilson Rebould because she new he was wrong. An Indigenous woman that was standing up for Canadians. What did his father do about residential schools ? You might want to read up on some history about the Liberal party and their dirty hands all over residential schools. I am sorry this ever happened to these children and their families. It makes me sick to be a "Canadian" .

No, you very much didn't. You chucked out yet another distraction from the fact you've been caught doing no research again.
The United Kingdom is more than welcome to come get their statues before they all end up in the ocean
The statue, recognizing Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee in 1897, was completed in 1904, cost $15,000, and was paid for by public and private funds (truly a provincial memorial, with no individual being allowed to donate more than $5.00). Queen Victoria was ruler of the British Empire for much of the 19th century, a period when Manitoba became a province and treaties were negotiated with the Aboriginal peoples of Western Canada. This statue was erected to commemorate the gratitude of the Canadian people for political liberties obtained under her reign.
Created by Manitoba artist, Leo Mol, this statue commemorates Her Majesty The Queen’s address to the Manitoba Legislative Assembly during its provincial centennial in 1970.
So why will the UK "come get" statues that were commissioned, paid for, and installed by Canadians? That would be theft - and you're advocating for it for some reason.

These are Canada's monuments, not the UK's. Canadians chose them, not the UK. And white colonial Canadians murdered First Nation children in residential schools - Kamloops was originally run by a French religious order - which were an idea they borrowed from the USA...

Everything in both your subsequent posts is just irrelevant deflection. And further badly researched (or zero research) deflection at that.

Last edited:
No, you very much didn't. You chucked out yet another distraction from the fact you've been caught doing no research again.

So why will the UK "come get" statues that were commissioned, paid for, and installed by Canadians? That would be theft - and you're advocating for it for some reason.

These are Canada's monuments, not the UK's. Canadians chose them, not the UK. And white colonial Canadians murdered First Nation children in residential schools - Kamloops was originally run by a French religious order - which were an idea they borrowed from the USA...

Everything in both your subsequent posts is just irrelevant deflection. And further badly researched (or zero research) deflection at that.
who said anything about research ? Again why are you putting words in my mouth ? Do you like to make things up and then project on others ?

Frankly i do not care what you think . Your guessing games is just that a game . I have to go pee on a picture of your queen . toodles .

I decide what my posts mean , not you or anyone else . So again if the UK wants to condemn the toppling of statues of butchers and colonial scumbags then come collect them . Canada does not want them save for few racists . If Boris Johnson does not want them for his yard then he should shut his yap . It is none of his concern. Nothing in Canada is of any concern for issue in Canada .

The facts are Canada is going to erase every shred of colonial violence like it never existed .

Your dillusional blaming everything on the UK. The French were just as bad in what happened in Canada. If you want to blame someone, perhaps start with the Liberal party. They have been in power in Canada for over 96 years of our 152 years as a country. Look at the idiot running this country. What has he done for Indigenous people in this country? Nothing,not a goddamn thing. Truth and reconciliation. My arse. We still have people with undrinkable water but we're sending money to other countries ? Was that not one of the first things his government promised ? He got rid of Jody Wilson Rebould because she new he was wrong. An Indigenous woman that was standing up for Canadians. What did his father do about residential schools ? You might want to read up on some history about the Liberal party and their dirty hands all over residential schools. I am sorry this ever happened to these children and their families. It makes me sick to be a "Canadian" .
If you dont understand the monarchy role in all this that is on you .

Here is an article on the murderer John Mackillerofkids statue . The city of Hamilton will vote on them taking it down .

The interesting part is further in the article it talks about the statue being covered in fabric and that some white supremists removed the tarp after two tries. What is interesting is the city tried to take credit for what white supremists did but the truth did come out and city had to delete that claim .

So anyways Canada does not want these symbols of murder , violence , rape, colonial exploitation on its lands anymore so if another country hint hint ones that condemn what we are doing , you have a limited time to come collect them cause once they gone , they are deleted for eternity . Have a great day all .

Last edited:
who said anything about research ?
I did. Pretty easy to see: it's in my post.

The context is your absolute lack of research. You did it last time with the bizarre conspiracy theory you shoved out in the Britain thread, and you're doing it again here. You simply make no effort whatsoever to verify anything you're saying before you blurt it out.

Here you've done no research into the statues, decided they're British statues because they're of British monarchs, and said that the UK can come and take them back any time they want. They're actually Canadian statues, commissioned, paid for, and installed by Canadians, so taking them would be theft.

Had you done even a moment of checking, you wouldn't be advocating theft. You didn't, so here we are again with you saying absolutely ridiculous things with no basis in reality.

Again why are you putting words in my mouth ? Do you like to make things up and then project on others ?
You called for the UK to steal Canada's statues. That's what you said. If that wasn't what you meant, say different things.
Frankly i do not care what you think .
Your responses say otherwise.
I have to go pee on a picture of your queen . toodles .
Why? Did you rip out your bathroom fittings because they were made by a British company?

Careful you don't get splashback on your feet.

I decide what my posts mean , not you or anyone else .
Actually the words you use determine what they mean. The words you're using ask for the UK to steal Canada's statues, and object to things a political party and a Prime Minister said when they didn't.

If you mean other things, say other things.

So again if the UK wants to condemn the toppling of statues of butchers and colonial scumbags then come collect them .
They are not the UK's to take. They belong to Canada and Canadians. You are advocating theft from Canada by the UK.
Canada does not want them save for few racists .
Odd that Canadians paid for them then. The statue of Queen Elizabeth was only put in place in 2010. I suspect you do not speak for Canada (especially given that your ability to communicate your intent apparently leaves much to be desired).
If Boris Johnson does not want them for his yard then he should shut his yap . It is none of his concern.
Is it now your contention that nobody should be allowed to speak about anything with which they have no actual direct involvement?

Canada is part of the Commonwealth. The Queen is head of the Commonwealth. The Chair in Office of the Commonwealth right now is... the UK's Prime Minister, Boris Johnson. It concerns him more than it does you.

Nothing in Canada is of any concern for issue in Canada .
And this is gibberish.

Last edited:
I did. Pretty easy to see: it's in my post.

The context is your absolute lack of research. You did it last time with the bizarre conspiracy theory you shoved out in the Britain thread, and you're doing it again here. You simply make no effort whatsoever to verify anything you're saying before you blurt it out.

Here you've done no research into the statues, decided they're British statues because they're of British monarchs, and said that the UK can come and take them back any time they want. They're actually Canadian statues, commissioned, paid for, and installed by Canadians, so taking them would be theft.

Had you done even a moment of checking, you wouldn't be advocating theft. You didn't, so here we are again with you saying absolutely ridiculous things with no basis in reality.

You called for the UK to steal Canada's statues. That's what you said. If that wasn't what you meant, say different things.

Your responses say otherwise.

Why? Did you rip out your bathroom fittings because they were made by a British company?

Careful you don't get splashback on your feet.

Actually the words you use determine what they mean. The words you're using ask for the UK to steal Canada's statues, and object to things a political party and a Prime Minister said when they didn't.

If you mean other things, say other things.

They are not the UK's to take. They belong to Canada and Canadians. You are advocating theft from Canada by the UK.

Odd that Canadians paid for them then. The statue of Queen Elizabeth was only put in place in 2010. I suspect you do not speak for Canada (especially given that your ability to communicate your intent apparently leaves much to be desired).

Is it now your contention that nobody should be allowed to speak about anything with which they have no actual direct involvement?

Canada is part of the Commonwealth. The Queen is head of the Commonwealth. The Chair in Office of the Commonwealth right now is... the UK's Prime Minister, Boris Johnson. It concerns him more than it does you.

And this is gibberish.
Canada doesnt want statues of child murdering thieves which includes your Queen . When someone does not want something they give it away .
When that person takes what someone else does not want it is not theft.

The Commonwealth , that is funny , you see Canada does not belong to anyone but first nations that were always here . You just dont know that yet .

I have American made fixtures and if they were British i would crush them into dust , eat the dust , then flush them where they belong .

More correction is needed i see.

The Queen or as i call her Liz The Destroyer is only the queen to racists that worship such idols.

Us first nations never worshiped such wicked institutions as the monarchy and never will. The province i am in was never ceded ( maybe google ceded ) it was infact stolen . In other words the monarchy does not mean diddley here for us . nada .

Again stop trying to insinuate , we all know the saying about assuming dont we ? i say exactly what i mean and i did not use the word steal in my post . What you think it meant is a reflection of you since you are the one saying it. I clearly said come get it . The words come get it mean it is being given .

Now i will apply what i think your words mean since it only fair right ? since that is what you are doing to me and all i can conclude from your words is that you approve of the colonial murder of first nation children in these schools and it really burns you up that i will be involved in bringing one of them down because there is one in my city .

well do i have it right ? I think i do

Edit to add this tidbit.Up by my home town some of my buddies installed a gate on a forestry road and well it is now controlled by the people whose land it is on . shocking , and i hope Liz the child destroyer doesnt lose any sleep over it . https://www.aptnnews.ca/national-ne...over-access-to-forestry-road-in-northern-b-c/

Does 10 Downing condemn this act of freedom also ? we wait for word from Boris with eager ears .

Last edited:
Canada doesnt want statues of child murdering thieves which includes your Queen .
She's as much my Queen as she is yours. I'm not sure which children she's murdered (aside from the entirely discredited conspiracy theory your blurted out without any research previously) or what she's stolen, but calling for her country to steal Canada's statues would seem be self-fulfilling.

Also you don't speak for Canada. Canada wanted them enough to commission and pay for them. The statue of Queen Elizabeth II was installed in 2010. Pretty quick mind-change from the nation there.

When someone does not want something they give it away .
When that person takes what someone else does not want it is not theft.
Canada wanted them enough to commission and pay for them. The statue of Queen Elizabeth II was installed in 2010. Pretty quick mind-change from the nation there.

You don't speak for Canada.

The Commonwealth , that is funny , you see Canada does not belong to anyone but first nations that were always here . You just dont know that yet .
It's good that you've learned some pre-1982 Canadian history at some point in the last three months and caught up with the rest of the world, but your knowledge of the Commonwealth is sadly lacking. It's a voluntary group, not an organisation which owns nations.

Canada is part of the Commonwealth, because it chooses to be part of the Commonwealth. Countries leave the Commonwealth all the time - sometimes because they choose to, sometimes because they are removed - and even join and rejoin, like The Gambia which left in 2013 and rejoined in 2018.

Being a member of the Commonwealth does not denote belonging to the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth owns no nations.

I have American made fixtures and if they were British i would crush them into dust , eat the dust , then flush them where they belong .
Weird you need to take a piss on a photo then.

Incidentally, Canada took the idea of putting indigenous peoples into special "residential" schools to cure them of their heathen ways from... the USA. Enjoy that one.

More correction is needed i see.

The Queen or as i call her Liz The Destroyer is only the queen to racists that worship such idols.

Us first nations never worshiped such wicked institutions as the monarchy and never will. The province i am in was never ceded ( maybe google ceded ) it was infact stolen . In other words the monarchy does not mean diddley here for us . nada .
This is just bizarre ranting.
Again stop trying to insinuate , we all know the saying about assuming dont we ? i say exactly what i mean and i did not use the word steal in my post . What you think it meant is a reflection of you since you are the one saying it. I clearly said come get it . The words come get it mean it is being given .
Again, you do not speak for Canada. These monuments belong to Canada. They were commissioned by, paid for, and installed by Canadians at Canadian institutions. The UK has no stake in them and you have no place or position to give away property that does not belong to you. You are advocating theft any way you cut this - because you didn't bother to do an ounce of research.
Now i will apply what i think your words mean since it only fair right ? since that is what you are doing to me and all i can conclude from your words is that you approve of the colonial murder of first nation children in these schools and it really burns you up that i will be involved in bringing one of them down because there is one in my city .

well do i have it right ? I think i do
Cute appeal to emotion, but I've never advocated for, promoted, or supported any of these acts. You've invented this mindset without any evidence because it suits you to do so, and that doesn't really advance your position in any way.
Edit to add this tidbit.Up by my home town some of my buddies installed a gate on a forestry road and well it is now controlled by the people whose land it is on . shocking , and i hope Liz the child destroyer doesnt lose any sleep over it . https://www.aptnnews.ca/national-ne...over-access-to-forestry-road-in-northern-b-c/

Does 10 Downing condemn this act of freedom also ? we wait for word from Boris with eager ears .
And another deflection.

1625338425625.png

Everything you post is deranged ranting, free of any critical thought, reasoning, or factual basis, and your command of the language is clearly insufficient to convey your thoughts as you keep complaining that what you've typed is not your intent.

I suggest you stop digging this hole for yourself.

Last edited:
She's as much my Queen as she is yours. I'm not sure which children she's murdered (aside from the entirely discredited conspiracy theory your blurted out without any research previously) or what she's stolen, but calling for her country to steal Canada's statues would seem be self-fulfilling.

Also you don't speak for Canada. Canada wanted them enough to commission and pay for them. The statue of Queen Elizabeth II was installed in 2010. Pretty quick mind-change from the nation there.

Canada wanted them enough to commission and pay for them. The statue of Queen Elizabeth II was installed in 2010. Pretty quick mind-change from the nation there.

You don't speak for Canada.

It's good that you've learned some pre-1982 Canadian history at some point in the last three months and caught up with the rest of the world, but your knowledge of the Commonwealth is sadly lacking. It's a voluntary group, not an organisation which owns nations.

Canada is part of the Commonwealth, because it chooses to be part of the Commonwealth. Countries leave the Commonwealth all the time - sometimes because they choose to, sometimes because they are removed - and even join and rejoin, like The Gambia which left in 2013 and rejoined in 2018.

Being a member of the Commonwealth does not denote belonging to the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth owns no nations.

Weird you need to take a piss on a photo then.

Incidentally, Canada took the idea of putting indigenous peoples into special "residential" schools to cure them of their heathen ways from... the USA. Enjoy that one.

This is just bizarre ranting.

Again, you do not speak for Canada. These monuments belong to Canada. They were commissioned by, paid for, and installed by Canadians at Canadian institutions. The UK has no stake in them and you have no place or position to give away property that does not belong to you. You are advocating theft any way you cut this - because you didn't bother to do an ounce of research.

Cute appeal to emotion, but I've never advocated for, promoted, or supported any of these acts. You've invented this mindset without any evidence because it suits you to do so, and that doesn't really advance your position in any way.

And another deflection.

View attachment 1064765

Everything you post is deranged ranting, free of any critical thought, reasoning, or factual basis, and your command of the language is clearly insufficient to convey your thoughts as you keep complaining that what you've typed is not your intent.

I suggest you stop digging this hole for yourself.
Well i stand by what i said and do say . You dont speak for me in any shape or form . The statues are coming down , everyone of them and if Boris Johnson is so upset and condemns these acts of freedom then he should come get them . All the settlers are on turtle island at our pleasure .

Also it is telling you think first nations are savages , and dont own the land they never ceded to anyone anywhere .

Canada does not speak for first nations as we are not a possesion. I speak for first nations and as such i speak for the land that is ours and ours alone . we are always the keepers of this land . Always .

Liz the child killer is not welcome on our lands . Period .

Now lets address where John mackiller got his ideas from shall we ? https://www.britainexpress.com/History/Colonial-Expansion.htm

Facts are it was the british who colonised north america and france did to a lesser degree . It was the british who became america , it was the british who invaded canada and united states , it was the british who sent out missionaries to tame us civilized natives and it was british and european churches who ran the schools , united states and canada both .

It is you who is digging holes and i dont care if you stop or not because it is amusing to see people defend racism

Here is more truth

This is something all white people should read , most certainly every british citizen so they dont try and invade us anymore .

Another truth you ignored is the local first nations in my town has set up a centre to feed white people who lost their houses in wildfires . Now after all the insults you layed on us first nations in your racist rants about me , we still feed your white settlers after they experiance hardship and are hungry . mighty savage of us dont yea think ?

Last edited:
Well i stand by what i said and do say
Then you do advocate theft.
You dont speak for me in any shape or form
Nor do I try to, nor care to.
The statues are coming down , everyone of them
Kay. So what?
if Boris Johnson is so upset and condemns these acts of freedom then he should come get them.
They're not his, so he cannot. You are advocating theft.

Boris Johnson is the Chair in Office of the Commonwealth, Canada is part of the Commonwealth. He is entitled to speak on acts in Canada, especially those that relate to Commonwealth.

All the settlers are on turtle island at our pleasure .
I thought it was by theft and genocide. Are you suggesting that indigenous peoples deliberately let themselves be conquered, infected, confined, violated, and murdered on purpose?

Weird flex, but okay.

Canada does not speak for first nations as we are not a possesion.
Kay. So what?
I speak for first nations
No, you speak for yourself.
as such i speak for the land that is ours and ours alone
Interesting. Not an adherent to the traditional notion that the land is everyone's, put there by the great spirit for all life, and not owned by any man or animal then?
Liz the child killer is not welcome on our lands . Period .
Fun nickname you have for the Queen there, despite there being no evidence she's ever killed any children (just that baseless conspiracy theory you trotted out which doesn't survive barest scrutiny, though you won't scrutinise it). Though there is evidence that she's been on "your" lands several times.
Now lets address where John mackiller got his ideas from shall we ? https://www.britainexpress.com/History/Colonial-Expansion.htm
John who? More deflection.
Facts are it was the british who colonised north america and france did to a lesser degree .
Never heard of Spain then? Or the Netherlands? Or Portugal?
It was the british who became america , it was the british who invaded canada and united states , it was the british who sent out missionaries to tame us civilized natives and it was british and european churches who ran the schools , united states and canada both.
And it was nearly 250 years ago that the USA declared independence (there was a war about it), and nearly 150 years ago that Canada became its own nation.

Canadians ran the residential schools, based on a model the USA had used. Canadians made the indigenous kids die and disappear. Canadians put them into anonymous graves. Canadians did it all.

Also it is telling you think first nations are savages
Another truth you ignored is the local first nations in my town has set up a centre to feed white people who lost their houses in wildfires . Now after all the insults you layed on us first nations in your racist rants about me , we still feed your white settlers after they experiance hardship and are hungry . mighty savage of us dont yea think ?

Again, a cute appeal to emotion, but a fantasy you've invented based on nothing I've said whatsoever. I've made no statements about First Nations people, made no insults to them, and certainly not expressed any racism of any kind. Everything I've said is limited to your incredibly inane comments that are unsupported by any facts and the product of absolutely no introspection. You, however, are being incredibly boorish and you're skirting with racism quite closely now.

It's just deranged ranting, and it's wearing thin.

Edit: And it's worn out. Absolute lunacy.

Last edited:
I’m not going to pretend to know anything about Canadian settlement, but the parallels to what was done here in Australia seem pretty obvious.

The correct way to begin reconciliation, is accepting responsibility for what was done. The Australian government did this with the apology speech in 2008.

As a European ancestored Australian, the near extermination of our indigenous on arrival, along with the stolen generations of children is a disgraceful part of our history. Not to mention the continuation of inequality and skewed figures of education, imprisonments and life expectancy that still continues. There is a huge amount of work still to do, but our government accepting responsibility was an important first step.

By blaming the mistreatments of First Nations people on those in a distant land, while Canada was already it’s own country, you’re not holding the right people accountable. Tear down the statues, rip up the flags and piss on the queen all you like.

Canada is responsible for Canada’s history, and Canada is responsible for reconciliation.
The statues belong to Canada, if the Canadian people decide through democracy to take them down, that’s an issue for Canada.

Never heard of Spain then? Or the Netherlands? Or Portugal?
"Am I a joke to you?" - Leif Erikson, probably

I’m not going to pretend to know anything about Canadian settlement, but the parallels to what was done here in Australia seem pretty obvious.
I think it's pretty much been any place that was once colonized by Europeans. Like Canada and Australia, the US treated its indigenous population pretty awful, and to some extent still does.

Not to mention the continuation of inequality and skewed figures of education, imprisonments and life expectancy that still continues.
People complain about this while turning a blind eye to the abuse, rape, murder and neglect that occurs within Aboriginal communities. There are women and children who are beaten to death but nothing is done to stop it for fear of "being racist". It's a sad indictment on society and it's truly sickening. Racism is not to blame for this - we are not preventing Aboriginals from getting an education and nor are we making life harder for them. We are not like the US where black people are killed for being black and no other reason. Anyway let's not derail this thread so if you want to continue this discussion, do it through PM.

Last edited:
Back