The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 423,143 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to all
someone has the birthday ticket 2008?
 
I am currently online, and can send a free tradable item that I have ( except cars and tickets )

Any requests?

If I have what you need, then you will need to Fr me - duffman71.

First in best dressed.
 
Anyone got a birthdayticket from '67, I host B-spec races daily and have 4 seats left, if interested and if you got a '67 ticket, send me a FR

Greets
 
Jonasrulez
Anyone got a birthdayticket from '67, I host B-spec races daily and have 4 seats left, if interested and if you got a '67 ticket, send me a FR

Greets

Bro,we're 2 looking for this little ticket
 
Bro,we're 2 looking for this little ticket

haha,

Anyone got 2 birthdaytickets from '67, I host B-spec races daily and have 4 seats left, if interested and if you got a '67 ticket, send us a FR

us --> Jonas_rulez
-->Thenextbob


Greetings
 
Jonasrulez
haha,

Anyone got 2 birthdaytickets from '67, I host B-spec races daily and have 4 seats left, if interested and if you got a '67 ticket, send us a FR

us --> Jonas_rulez
-->Thenextbob

Greetings

:) thanks for the help 👍
 
Because you made up such a good plan.

One of you fr Outje1067 and I try to send the ticket before reset 👍

Ok thx alot! I'll send the FR in 10 min
 
Because you made up such a good plan.

One of you fr Outje1067 and I try to send the ticket before reset 👍

Atleast if thats ok for you Thenextbob!

BTW, outeke, are you dutch?
 
Jonasrulez
thx mate, if i ever get my hands on a second, you will the first one i ask

Thanks ^^👍
 
@the next bob hey mate I have a 67 ticket I'm sure of it I can send first thing tomorrow morning if that any help to you.
 
I can send the next bob it tomorrow if he can wait that long lol :) :)
 
thats why : ) and thanks alot for the ticket!
you got some B-specdrivers that you want to train?
 
Jonasrulez
thats why : )

Thanks mate let me get my gift out lol
Give give give that is the way ;)
 
Thanks mate let me get my gift out lol
Give give give that is the way ;)

Do you have some B-spec drivers you want to train, i host races almost daily and have about 5 slots left
 
I you want to train them then yes please lol I'll add you in a bit making dinner.
 
thats why : ) and thanks alot for the ticket!
you got some B-specdrivers that you want to train?

No, this account you got the ticket from is only used to send stuff.
Nothing gets collected there 👍

Thanks for the offer through!

Thanks mate let me get my gift out lol
Give give give that is the way ;)

OK, OK you win :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I you want to train them then yes please lol I'll add you in a bit making dinner.

Okey, but add Ikke_rulez2 for the B-spec races, i use a second acc to host em
 
Jonasrulez
Okey, but add Ikke_rulez2 for the B-spec races, i use a second acc to host em

Adding the now mate.
 
guys can you help me out and give me these helmets masquerade 12 and desert camoflauge 22
 
guys can you help me out and give me these helmets masquerade 12 and desert camoflauge 22

Ill see what i can do, i might have the masquerade 12
 
guys can you help me out and give me these helmets masquerade 12 and desert camoflauge 22
I have both. Add me with Giveaway helmets in the message and they will be with you tomorrow.
 
Looking for Jaguar XFR '10 -- Botanical Green Metallic
Must be in 0/0/0.

Need this car to complete my jaguar xfr collection

Anyone willing to donate or trade(Cant trade cars or tickets till next month)
 
Looking for Jaguar XFR '10 -- Botanical Green Metallic
Must be in 0/0/0.

Can trade
2 sets of gear
15 paints
15 horns
15 museum cards

Need this car to complete my jaguar xfr collection

I will send it, put it on pending! Cannot promise today as I need to search for it in my backup pile :lol:
Please make some space at your SEN friends list, your full :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back