The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
  • 423,084 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will send it, put it on pending! Cannot promise today as I need to search for it in my backup pile :lol:
Please make some space at your SEN friends list, your full :D

Add spikeyshop please.
Thanks. Your helping the gtp community alot. i appieciate it.

Anything you need in return friend
 
Hi again.
Im in the middle of making a mugen rr replica. Should be finished soon

If I get a copy one day...I would be more then happy 👍

EDIT: OK, I'll FR this account :lol:
 
I am a little confused about who has what available, so if ANYONE has any paint chips/cars/suits of any kind, please PM me, post here, or add me on KGBing.

I am quite new to GT5, so would love some cars.

Thanks alot.
 
hello to all
I'm search for the birthday ticket 1995...2008
anyone have any?
 
hello to all
I'm search for the birthday ticket 1995...2008
anyone have any?

I bet many has, you are on the marketplace forum.

But this is not a trade thread, nor a request thread for 20 tickets :lol:

Please read the OP and reply when somebody offers something.

@ Spikeyhairdude, car sent! Enjoy mate 👍
 
@Outeke - do you have any cars available. Just something to get me going? I love aston Martin's and Jaguars.
 
@Outeke - do you have any cars available. Just something to get me going? I love aston Martin's and Jaguars.

No, sorry I don't.

I've started yesterday with a new GT5 account.
After a few hours of playing, I managed to collect 8 cars and level 6!

Play the game, collect along the way and get to 100% 👍
 
KGBing
@Outeke - do you have any cars available. Just something to get me going? I love aston Martin's and Jaguars.

You aren't allowed to ask for anything that isn't stated as 'askable' in the OP!
 
Your ID says "PM me if you want it". You have a message.
 
I bet many has, you are on the marketplace forum.

But this is not a trade thread, nor a request thread for 20 tickets :lol:

Please read the OP and reply when somebody offers something.

@ Spikeyhairdude, car sent! Enjoy mate 👍


opss..:ouch:
I'm sorry for not having read the mechanics of this topic
I have to offer:
Tickets Muscle's, Rally's, Level, birthday, series, licenses, 1000 and I am willing to help:tup:

cheers
 
Last edited:
Outeke
But this is not a trade thread, nor a request thread for 20 tickets :lol:

Please read the OP and reply when somebody offers something.

@ Spikeyhairdude, car sent! Enjoy mate 👍

Got the thread going good again well done :) :)
 
GRANKUSTOM
opss..:ouch:
I'm sorry for not having read the mechanics of this topic
I have to offer:
Tickets Muscle's, Rally's, Level, birthday, series, licenses, 1000 and I am willing to help:tup:

cheers

You can help me getting the 20 mil Ferrari? I have never luck with a 67 ticket got 9 Miura's, 2 Ford Mark's and 3 of those ugly little Mazda's in 0/0/0:(:(
 
You can help me getting the 20 mil Ferrari? I have never luck with a 67 ticket got 9 Miura's, 2 Ford Mark's and 3 of those ugly little Mazda's in 0/0/0:(:(

Do what i do.
I put my bspec drivers into 650pp races at leguna seca. and i do it till i get 20 million. So far by doing that, I have bought all colour x2010 apart from 2 that im currently trying to get.
I do this while i watch a movie on my pc. 👍
 
i love gt5
You can help me getting the 20 mil Ferrari? I have never luck with a 67 ticket got 9 Miura's, 2 Ford Mark's and 3 of those ugly little Mazda's in 0/0/0:(:(

Or get more than 1 '67 ticket ;)
 
Or get more than 1 '67 ticket ;)

I think he already tried 14 tickets :lol:

He surely needs more then 1 to get it...
 
Alex 3074
Or get more than 1 '67 ticket ;)

How? I can't dupe as my PS3 doesn't reconize my USB:(
spikeyhairdude
Do what i do.
I put my bspec drivers into 650pp races at leguna seca. and i do it till i get 20 million. So far by doing that, I have bought all colour x2010 apart from 2 that im currently trying to get.
I do this while i watch a movie on my pc. 👍
It feels so rare when I use all my money, I have 14 mil now and bought a X2010 quite a time ago since then I said: " never use your money at once on 1 car or I will live in an box " but that was quite a long time ago xD. Will see what I will do. Thabks for your advice.
BTW: I'm collecting and tuning all Honda's I'm seeing around :D
 
You can help me getting the 20 mil Ferrari? I have never luck with a 67 ticket got 9 Miura's, 2 Ford Mark's and 3 of those ugly little Mazda's in 0/0/0:(:(

yes no problem,:tup:I'll send my lucky 67!
I will follow the list today and send to you tomorrow.:)
add me GRAN-KUSTOM

cheers
 
GRANKUSTOM
yes no problem,:tup:I'll send my lucky 67!
I will follow the list today and send to you tomorrow.:)
add me GRAN-KUSTOM

cheers

Thanks bro,
Can't add now only tomorrow morning 6:30, of to bed now.
If you need something just ask;)
 
Yellow and golden colors please...gendou123
 
FR Send :D. Much apreciated.
 
I really don't like asking for stuff if it isn't offered but due to certain circumstances, could anyone send me 1 Back Vision-23 helmet?
Cheers!
 
I really don't like asking for stuff if it isn't offered but due to certain circumstances, could anyone send me 1 Back Vision-23 helmet?
Cheers!

I will see what I can do mate.
 
I really don't like asking for stuff if it isn't offered but due to certain circumstances, could anyone send me 1 Back Vision-23 helmet?
Cheers!
If you can send an FR now, it will be with you in 5 mins.
 
Ross
If you can send an FR now, it will be with you in 5 mins.

Sent!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back