The Gran Turismo 5 Edited Pictures Thread (56k Warning)

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 260 comments
Guys do you take request I mean if when we get the game can you photoshop some of our (the slightley less gifted photoshop skilled :D ) Pictures aswell.

Nulg6.jpg

page'd

Instead of using pictures from GT5's Photomode, the base for these edited photos are copied from GT5's actual gameplay (replay). I downloaded this replay of Standard LMPs at La Sarthe from Taxigamer and using Quicktime, copied the images from the video then processed within Photoshop. Nothing other than resizing the images, few tonal adjustments, adding noise and finally sharpening:

5196385388_c77fef6f0b_b.jpg

5195785231_b0a0060ba4_b.jpg

5196386190_5b786460a1_b.jpg

5195785831_524d71de98_b.jpg

5196385142_77896b9aab_b.jpg

Try smoothing out the motion blur in the 2nd to last one. The framerate makes the blur step, and it looks weird.

Just did some Light room work on this LF-A. And added some post crop vignetting to make it 'pop' a little more. I see alot of over sharpening artifacts on some of the shots in this thread...

5z0Ex-2.jpg

5z0Ex.jpg

Who asked for more? :sly:

RiqG8.jpg

blivr.jpg

npL1o.jpg

6Qgso.jpg

oXZDn.jpg

qsBiD.jpg

Oh, I have the Hi Res of every pic except the G37 and the Miata Interior 👍

hope you like em:dopey:

It'll be nice if I at least get some credit for actually buying the car and taking the picture. :)

Well, If I edit another pic of yours, ill put a Watermark saying its yours, edited by me 👍

And quite awesome pics by the way, I cant wait to take my own pics..

just have to wait till My GT5 Copy arrives to Venezuela :lol:

I'm glad i'm not the only venezulan in here 👍 i'm in Miami though lol

Edit: I'm still in awe that those G35, LFA, and S2000 pictures are a video game o.o quite scary

Just overpassed the "sharpness" line... in my opinion.

You don't say.

I'm really tempted to purchase Photoshop again in time for Wednesday.

chepu, nice work as always but you still need to move that JPG quality slider up, it's messing with your pictures.

Back