The Gran Turismo Players Clubhouse (On PS Home). NOW CLOSED...

• Thread starter VBR
  • 157 comments
My bad, you were right the first time, DOH! 7pm GMT is the same as 8pm UK time, or GMT +1.

There's only 1 space left now guys! Hope to have a laugh with a few of you later on, & plenty of GT chat too.

:dopey:

Sincere apologies, I had to cover a shift for a friend in work last night, I was there at 7 uk time and I was chatting to a few people but had to leave, il defo be there next week :)

The site I use to host images has gone down again, so I've uploaded the following pic to another one, as it's too funny not to be seen!

dfdtdx.gif

I'll be at the clubhouse tonight, anyone else gonna join me? :dopey:

i would like to join psn id is toad404

I'll send you a club invite later on tonight.

👍

Just a reminder that: "If you don't attend at least 1 meeting during any given calendar month, you will lose your membership." There are only 2 Thursday's left this month, & 19 members currently up for eviction!

:P

May i join please? :P

PSN ID: markyboy1958

(I would like to stress that I'm actually 20, that's my dad's ID but I use it instead because he never does! :P

Rob-F1-Fan
It's a shame we can't share pictures or videos on Home

You can Display your pics from GT5 by buying a Frame in the Furniture store then just transfer from the XMB. I have several GT5 pics in my various Home houses and my Batcave!

May i join please? :P

PSN ID: markyboy1958

(I would like to stress that I'm actually 20, that's my dad's ID but I use it instead because he never does! :P

I remember you from a shuffle race on The Ring 24h, it was pouring with rain, & you said the same thing about it being your dad's PSN ID, hehe! I'll send you an add asap, there are only 2 spaces left this month & yours is the 3rd application, so hurry!

👍

You can Display your pics from GT5 by buying a Frame in the Furniture store then just transfer from the XMB. I have several GT5 pics in my various Home houses and my Batcave!

That feature is available in US Home, we still don't have it in EU Home though.

:(

It's that time of the week again, I wonder what updates PS Home has in store for us? I'm hoping that we get the Scribble Shooter game tonight, tried it out in the E3 space & really liked it, gonna buy one for the clubhouse as long as it's not an active item. Did anyone else try it?

:D

Last chance for the 20 odd members who signed up for this club & haven't even bothered to attend 1 meeting so far, if you're not there tomorrow night, you lose your membership!

:lol:

We have several spaces available again at the clubhouse this month (was full in July), so if you're interested, apply in the correct manner described in the OP. If you lost your place & want to apply again, feel free to go ahead, just make sure you turn up at least once a month this time. Hope to see some new faces during August!

Back