The Gran Turismo Players Clubhouse (On PS Home). NOW CLOSED...

• Thread starter VBR
  • 157 comments
If any of the EU members need a racing suit, I have two spare codes that I could give for any Blaze or Double Stripe Pro suit each, or if you really want them, for free. My country doesn't have PS Home.

If any of the EU members need a racing suit, I have two spare codes that I could give for any Blaze or Double Stripe Pro suit each, or if you really want them, for free. My country doesn't have PS Home.

I'll have one thanks! I don't have any racing suits to swap as I've not been doing the seasonals recently, cos I got abouyt 17 mil now, but I can give you any car you want as long as it's 999,999 or under?

👍

I'll have one! PM me the code- I really need one!!

Sending codes publicly
woman%20laughing.JPG

Take this one- 7DEH-PABB-DF77

Very silly to post a code in a thread, anyone can see it & get it, & that's probably why it didn't work for Darren. I did PM you for a code too, but you never replied, hmmm?

:boggled:

Last edited:
Add me, aaajack002

This sounds cool can I join
PSN:topban82
I don't know PS home that well but I can get use to it.

If you guys had read the OP, you would've seen this:

VBR
How to Join

• In PS Home, go: Start/Options/Clubs/Search Clubs, & search for: Gran Turismo Players, & then apply to join.
  • Make a post in this thread including the PSN ID you use for Home, so I can confirm you're a GT Planet member, otherwise I will not accept your application.

There's no need for you to add me, & I certainly won't be adding anyone myself, as I only add drivers who race at the event I run here on GT Planet.

👍

I read it. It said
Make a post in this thread including the PSN ID you use for Home, so I can confirm you're a GT Planet member, otherwise I will not accept your application.
That's what I was doing. Duh.

Add me, aaajack002

I read it. It said
Make a post in this thread including the PSN ID you use for Home, so I can confirm you're a GT Planet member, otherwise I will not accept your application.
That's what I was doing. Duh.

No mate, you were asking me to add you! If you wanna join the club, you need to apply to the club yourself in the manner described, namely:

VBR
How to Join

• In PS Home, go: Start/Options/Clubs/Search Clubs, & search for: Gran Turismo Players, & then apply to join.

👍

VBR
No mate, you were asking me to add you! If you wanna join the club, you need to apply to the club yourself in the manner described, namely:

👍
I did that. And you wanted me to post here telling you my PSN, thats what I was doing. I read it. Trust me. You will see my name there in the list of people who applied in PS home. That post was to tell you my PSN. That's all. :scared:

If this is how friendly it is in the clubhouse when I get there, then maybe I pass.......

Then why did you ask me to add you Jack?

:confused:

I'm trying to be helpful, not unfriendly!

GREAT NEWS GUYS!

The Scribble shooter arcade cabinet for PS Home has just come out today, & I have bought one for the club, the best thing is that it's not an active item, so we can still keep the pool & darts. More good news is that GAME have released their first arcade cabinet too, I've bought one aswell, so now we have 2 new games for the clubhouse, woohoo!

:dopey:

Last edited:
VBR
GREAT NEWS GUYS!

The Scribble shooter arcade cabinet for PS Home has just come out today, & I have bought one for the club, the best thing is that it's not an active item, so we can still keep the pool & darts. More good news is that GAME have released their first arcade cabinet too, I've bought one aswell, so now we have 2 new games for the clubhouse, woohoo!

:dopey:

Yeah I like the GAME one it's pretty fun. :dopey:

Here's a gif of last nights exploits! :dopey:

30iz194.gif

I don't know what chris is trying to do to that arcade machine in the background. :lol:

Brilliant picture once again VBR. I hope there would be some kind of car item or games to put in the club. Would be much better to the theme.

I hope there would be some kind of car item or games to put in the club. Would be much better to the theme.

The only one I found so far is the Audi Car, & that went straight in as soon as I got it. I did see some race car outfits (really) in one of the shops in the mall, but I'll only spend money on games in PS Home.

Thanks for the music again DJ Spike!

:D

Back