The Gran Turismo Players Clubhouse (On PS Home). NOW CLOSED...

• Thread starter VBR
  • 157 comments
The Gran Turismo Players Club Has Been Disbanded!

I will not be running this club anymore due to personal circumstances (all good ones, I assure you), please don't ask me what they are, as I will not be discussing them.

The club will remain open to all current members for a while, it will not close down immediately, but I will no longer be holding weekly meetings, although you guys are more than welcome to turn up until the club is no longer available.

Regards,

VBR.

What can I say, I'm getting a bit nostalgic & sentimental in my old age, & decided to resurrect this thread. Partly because of the renewed interest in GT5, & party because all the photos posted in this thread vanished. Mine disappeared when Tiny Pic & Post Image went down. So, here are the only 3 remaining pictures I have of our Gran Turismo Players Clubhouse on PS Home. It was a very weird, geeky, & fun time in my life that I remember fondly...

gtpc1.jpg

gtpc2.jpg

gtpc3.jpg

:D :cheers: :dopey: :dunce: :lol: :mischievous: :odd: :embarrassed: :sly: 👍 :P ;) :gtpflag:

Love the clubhouse, but I’m heading outdoors so I need to know we’re the first tee is and do I need a tee time ? Also what time does the bar open and will you be showing the car races on the big screen ? :lol:

Back