The Grand Tour game

I seriously doubt it.

I might at some point see if I can get onto the eboladrome, as I live about twenty minutes from it.
The buildings by the start/finish are one of the Science Museums storage facilities. The BBC had a program where you could vote for the 'best British invention' which was filmed in the main building. Lots of shiny planes plus some capsules from the space race. Having seen what's in the natural history museums archive on a docu I would love to see inside those hangars!

There's a karting track on the same site so that's a good blag for every but given what's in the buildings getting close might be difficult. But good luck!

I was playing the whole weekend and have now about seven and a half hours of playing time. I have finished all three available episodes and did the 50 wins with Abbie. If you want to go for the gold times, there are one or two races that can take a while longer. But its all possible. All though I‘m not done with episode 1 of season 3 yet.

The game itself is a little buggy. I‘m playing on the PS4. While I was repeating a race for several times, the music and sound effects disappeared bit by bit. They only got back after restarting the game. And the game crashed completely four times. But besides that, its a nice fun racer with comments from the guys. If you are looking for trophies, they are easy to get here.

At the end you can not expect a game like Gran Turismo. But hey, its just 15 Euros. If you are a fan of the show and the guys (like me), I think its a must have. And I like to have the Eboladrome for GTS. :D

Having seen what's in the natural history museums archive on a docu I would love to see inside those hangars!

I work at the Science Museum and have been to Wroughton a couple of times to dig through the hangars (for AV kit, not objects), unfortunately for the most part they're not all that interesting. There are a few hangars I haven't been in, but I suspect they're the good ones... Next time I'll see if I can get someone to show me around, but in the meantime here's a lame sneak peek inside a hangar:

I'm already bored of it, to be Honest. Don't get me wrong, I love the Show & the Three kids (I mean Presenters) are Brilliant.
But as for the Game....Hate the fixed Chase Cam view, set controls & wobbly/floaty arcade handling.
So I'll probably wait until my Grandchildren are old enough to Race me !! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Surprisingly nice.. Though the handling is quite horrid even for an arcade racer.

Needs more tracks for the couch multiplayer. Many more.

One episode had a cool track with 90 degrees corners (in Detroit I think) and that track isn't in the multiplayer tracklist.. Bummer. That track was seriously fun.

So this week’s episode features the Jaguar XE Project 8. It seems they couldn’t actually get the Project 8 into the game, but I think they handled it pretty well...

The review segment has you driving a car completely wrapped up like a parcel.

Back