The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,705 views
^ Nice.

Some classic 911 goodness. What a driver!

 
Jebus!! It's like he had shopping trolley wheels on the rear!
 
Might have been posted before, also I do not support this kind of driving in public. But the sound! :drool:

 
^ Lovely! Classic racecars are the best!
 
And speaking of Stockholm, I always loved this:



I don't think it's even modified...just sounds so beautiful.
 
Sounds nice yes. Moronic driving though.
 
Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted before but it is a known scientific fact that sweet sweet V12 sounds are good for a man's health!

 
That 911 at Spa is awesome. Something about countersteering up Eau Rouge gets me everytime.
 
ND4SPD
That 911 at Spa is awesome. Something about countersteering up Eau Rouge gets me everytime.

I've driven a GT3 up that and ill tell you I would not want to be counter steering there. :scared:
 


Possibly a repost, but worth seeing again. That Judd V8 scream!!! :nervous:
 
I thought I was listening to a V10 F1 car for a moment there.:eek:
 
^ It looks just as hard to drive in real life as in GT5, and the sound! :drool:

Here's one where my eyes barely agree with my ears, my ears tell me this is an N/A Supra (revs start at 0:47) :odd:


And another Judd V8 video, amazing how distinctly different the mechanical sounds and exhaust sounds are :drool:

 
^ It looks just as hard to drive in real life as in GT5, and the sound! :drool:

Shame it doesn't sound the same.


And another Judd V8 video, amazing how distinctly different the mechanical sounds and exhaust sounds are :drool:


Yes it's got an amazing noise. :drool:

R.I.P Georg Plasa
 
^ Didn't know the driver died :( RIP



Those gearshifts! 👍
 


Hyundai Genesis R 5.0 Getting a good shake down,That TAU GDI 5.0 V8 sounds glorious.
 
Hyundai Genesis R 5.0 Getting a good shake down,That TAU GDI 5.0 V8 sounds glorious.

Now I definitely didn't expect that from a Hyundai :eek:

Some more V8 goodness:


blubblubblubblubblubblubblub... :sly:
 
That GTR :drool:
 
Thanks to Griffith500 for this vid! :)



What I love about this is that it accurately captures the feeling you get when you stand near an actual bike, and rev it. Works best with a subwoofer :drool:
 
Back