The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,708 views
After seeing one a few weeks ago (work near one of the main Jag plants and see new ones all the time) I can't stop thinking about the noise the V6 F-Type makes.

Not much footage but this vid has one, the cabrio with the white/black chequered camo.

 
Turn up the volume. :drool:

 
Last edited:
shocked-omg.jpg


SA22C perfection!
 
Let's car back to proper cars that have engines with cylinders.



And this one because I love the standard NA 1.6 twin cam in the AE86, not some rubbish turbo lump. And because every car in the video is awesome and scary fast. A great collection of sounds.

 
I said it to wind you guys up.
 
Last edited:
I suspect this has been posted numerous times before.. but seeing as it's taking me eon's to simply load up a page of this thread (to be able to find whether it has or not), i'll post it again anyway.

Scoot sport RX7. :drool:



This is probably a repost too, but i love that little thing. :drool:

(Slight language warning and people speaking etc)

 
Last edited:


Language warning! (in Swedish :D)
 
Always thought my Camaro sounded pretty decent. Of course that's only if you like obnoxiously loud smallblock chevy's :lol:


And..... C6R Because Racecar.
 
Last edited:


Had to repost this from bike thread, it's just too good.
 
If only all bikes sounded like that instead of dentist drills..
 
If only all bikes sounded like that instead of dentist drills..

You mean like this? :sly:


(Although I have to disagree with you, I love the sound of 20,000rpm.)

Edit:
2:16
 
Last edited:
 
Pure Sex



 
What is in that Holden?:drool: It sounds like Ls series GM V8, kinda?:confused:

Awesome stuff.
 
It is a Holden 308 motor.

It sounds simply amazing.
 
 
 
Back