The Great Sounds of the Automotive World

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 1,403 comments
  • 122,705 views
That's so raspy. It sounds like it has trouble running. What makes it so appealing to some people? :confused:
 
Bikes eh? How about a 500cc V8?



Oh, and this (goosebumps).

 
Last edited:
That's so raspy. It sounds like it has trouble running. What makes it so appealing to some people? :confused:

For me it's because it's so different.
 
'Dat dustbin.

Sounds awesome. 👍
 
That's so raspy. It sounds like it has trouble running. What makes it so appealing to some people? :confused:

Because it makes probably more than 1000hp normally aspirated from 3.9 liters. 👍
 
That's so raspy. It sounds like it has trouble running. What makes it so appealing to some people? :confused:

Indeed, it sounds like a 2 stroke with a fartcan. But then again, as said above, it just has teh powerz!

Oh, and this (goosebumps).

Goosebumps indeed. 👍 I really miss them. They are becoming so rare nowadays.
 
:drool:




What causes that tinny sound when he lets off of the throttle?



 



Sound at 1:40. Awesome.







Edit:
I think I just stumbled upon a golden engine sounds channel. :drool:



:43 Holy 🤬 hell!



What a sound, I'd love to hear one in person.












 
Awesome post!! :drool:
 


It would be easier to find these videos if the title was in English, you can't just search it up, you have to go off of related videos.
 
Warning: Rotary porn at the beginning.

I also highly recommend checking out & subscribing to that YouTube channel.

 
How have I not seen this thread before? :drool: Great videos guys. 👍

The MINI is by far the best sounding modern rally car...

 
Old rally cars > new rally cars :P



 
Last edited:
Can't argue with that. :sly:
 
V8 RX7, anyone?

 
There's something very appealing about utility/work/military trucks and tractors. Nothing fancy just rugged reliability. 👍
 
That reminds me about this awesome bit of machinery.

 
Back